Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 140 ]  [ Total: 140 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Laguna Del Sol
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Avatan, in MN. Topic Next Topic: Fawlty Towers Motel/Resort
Page: of 3

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  10:01:26 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry we will miss you, TxLady. Have fun and don't forget to hike out to the river in the morning while it's still cool...

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2012 :  7:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
any update reports on laguna del Sol? We will be visiting Sacramento this June and are thinking this may be the place to stay?

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  4:11:20 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you're visiting Sacto and you're a nudist, this IS the place to stay, without a doubt.

My wife and I go there at least once a year (it's a 3 hr. drive or we'd be members). June is one of the best months...nice and warm, the river is flowing, lots of people on vacation; it's a bit place with plenty to do. Someone above mentioned clothed people, that may have been because they were chilly; usually it's 99% nude. Let me know if you have more questions.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2012 :  10:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great feedback nudesunguy. Sounds terrific. Thank you :)

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  7:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a great two day visit at Laguna Del Sol this week (June 5 & 6). Lots to do. The restaurant by the pool is awesome, good food, great service. The pool, conversation pool etc are tremendous. Great group of people. Can only be in the pool area if you are nude which is great. The restaurant was always fully nude the 4 times I was there. Lots of land so going for a nice 1 to 2 mile walk works. The new hotel/indoor pool & spa is fabulous. The rooms are very reasonable at $109 per night; only 11 rooms so nice and small. Weather was fabulous; sunshine, about 85F each day. Looking forward to returning. Definitely recommend to anyone who is visiting the Sacramento area.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  8:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Missed this post! We visited for two nights, three days several months ago. One of the best parts, met two couples that were awesome.

We have to agree, the restaurant was great. Loved the upscale dining experience and being able to dine nude. We stayed in the hotel as well.

Only thing I do not like ... and this is with ALL clubs and resorts; Charging day use fees on top of lodging fees. Wouldn't it make sense and be more ... upfront ... to charge you $149.00 a night then to charge you ... $109 + $40 day use fees? You're not going to stay there and not use the facilities. I just think it's kinda deceptive ... BUT ...

That's not going to stop us from returning. Next time we'll be in our motorhome and are looking forward to camping right by the lake!

LdS is out in the middle of nowhere and it's quite a ways off the freeway. I tell people ... "drive til you think you're lost, then it's only another 20 minutes!"

Great place and it's only about 30 minutes from my cousin's home. We kill two birds with one stone. Get some naked vacationing in and see family! All in one trip!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2012 :  5:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're thinking of visiting LdS in the next ten days or so, to get one last 'fix' before summer's end. Anyone else going to be there around, say, October 7 or 8?

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2012 :  9:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish! Have a good time !!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  09:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

We're thinking of visiting LdS in the next ten days or so, to get one last 'fix' before summer's end. Anyone else going to be there around, say, October 7 or 8?

One of these days Doc ... our schedules will mesh and we'll be at the sameplace at the same time!

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  12:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

One of these days Doc ... our schedules will mesh and we'll be at the sameplace at the same time!

Actually both NaturistDoc and FireProf are legends on Internet nudist forums.

We saw a virtual twin of NaturistDoc's pic this summer in Cap d' Agde and thought for a moment it was he. Unfortunately that gentleman was from Germany and with my high school Deutsch it was lucky I didn't call his attractive girlfriend a fat hausfrau.

FireProf- one of these days in Southern Califonia or elsewhere we'll see a guy at a resort, nude except for his fireman's hat and sandals.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  2:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute, CalTom. "... legends on Internet nudist forums"? I'm only on this one, and far from legendary ... unless one attains legendhood by being wordy, tendentious, and only occasionally (and usually accidentally) interesting. FireProf, however, is a whole 'nother story.

I no longer resemble my avatar all that much, but I'm too lazy and/or nostalgic to change it. Less hair, and more gray in what remains. But I am heartened to learn that anyone resembling me in the slightest can have an "attractive girlfriend". (This is in no way meant as a knock on Ms. ND, The Best-Looking Girl On The Beach™. I am convinced that her dubious choice of a husband was influenced by a concussion she sustained in a skiing accident.)

I will now go spend the rest of the day trying to get the visual of a naked man wearing a fire helmet out of my head.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2012 :  7:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that I've become a legend ... I can't fit into my Fireman's Helmet! LOL

Thanks for the compliment. Even though Doc's only on this site ... his opinions on many a naturist topic are admired and respected.

FireCaptJeff

Posted - 11/17/2012 :  4:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, new here and new to social nudism. We were invited out to LdS Labor Day Weekend. As we only live an hour away we became Gold Members that weekend. We then made it to Nudestock, October Fest and the Halloween weekend. The facilities are fantastic and everyone for the most part are real friendly. Management takes a dim view of inappropriate behavior and has no problem suspending or revoking access to the resort. I even heard of a "resident" being given a 6 month suspension for piss poor behavior. This person was rude to us on one of our visits and not knowing what her real name was I started calling her Mrs. Kravitz from the Bewitched TV Show.

For the most part visitors to the resort are friendly and polite. Since we joined it seemed that we were going every weekend and day that we could until the weather turned. Thankfully the last weekend of October saw shortened days but achieved highs in the low to mid 80's.

We can't wait until the weather starts to warm up so we can spend as much of 2013 at LdS as we can.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2012 :  8:13:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LdS is pretty awesome. We'll get up there sooner or later. We had a great time and look forward to meeting up with some internet friends and internet friends we've actually met at LdS again.

Looking forward to backing the motorhome up near the pond/lake and having a waterfront spot@

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2012 :  11:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say that LDS is better is you bring a friends or a group of friends. Of course, FireProf, Naturist Doc will have to include me the next time they go to LDS. Ahem!! What a bizarre combination that could be.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Avatan, in MN. Topic Next Topic: Fawlty Towers Motel/Resort  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved