Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 276 ]  [ Total: 276 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  1:41:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just to point out, Park Admission fees at Pt. Burwell are now $13.

Still worth the shorter walk

Ringle

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  10:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndyReneebabes

Hey there,
I am also very new to this and my fiance and I have been pondering about spending some of our summer time at pt. burwells nude beach. As i know that it seems like a nice place for people to be free and be them selves, what are some of the major rules on this beach? I've read that it is private, so can we bring a few refreshments to enjoy(beer)?
What do people think about cameras on the beach? i do like pictures of my fiance, but i don't want to offend anyone or bring a camera to this place if its not allowed.
Iam 27 and she is a bit older then I, and i know that sexual activities are prohibited on the beach but what happens when for example men are a little arroused and maybe do get hard? will i get kicked out from the beach? i know it probably happens but i just want to know what is allowed or the best thing to do. if anyone can help with my questions and maybe give me a few more pointers or heads up just so i know. thanks alot..
Andy

Andy Clayton

Well I was on the beach on July 1 and it must have been one of those "Full Moon" type of things. There were not as many people as usual perhaps 50-60 total. One of the nice things about this beach is the ample space and many places that allow for privacy. There are many pieces of driftwood on the beach which will provide modest cover if you feel a little less brave. For others that may want greater privacy the high grass and small shrubs & trees will provide even more seclusion. And a little further back people are almost not even visible from the beach/water.

I agree with Matilda's comments regarding the respect for the beach and the other users of it. Camera's are generally not welcome on any C/O beach. However if you are only looking to take pictures of you or the person you came with then it could be done inconspicuously. Certainly I would not recommend taking pictures of others without their prior consent.

As for having alcohol on the beach, I would again recommend doing it inconspicuously. However the rules of the parks may preclude you from taking it through there. Again so long as you are not behaving inappropriately it shouldn't be an issue.

As an example I will say that what I saw on July 1 was a first for me at a C/O beach. As I arrived my attention was drawn to one couple getting "Jiggy" in the low grass area back from the beach. Granted there were very few people there at the time and no children present. They were visible to perhaps only a half-dozen or so other people in the general vicinity.

Now I personally have no problem with anything anyone wants to do so long as it does not effect me. However, as Matilda stated earlier, there are families with young children which also use this beach. Thus some common sense and common decency is prudent. There is always a right time and a right place for everything.

The water was very cold, but it should be a little warmer this weekend. And yes the park fee has gone up to $13 but it is still worth the price for the shorter walk. Remember to take your trash with you when leaving.

Other than all this, enjoy your stay! :)

Nicecouple30

Posted - 07/05/2010 :  10:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Nicecouple30's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will be heading there this weekend..alone..sadly , wife is away:( however I hope it will be just as good as it usually is. I have never been there alone...anyone care to join me. Take care all see you at the beach.

hatuey67

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  8:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at the beach July 3rd and 4th, the daily
park fee was $14.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  9:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
$14 now... wow.
I'm sure glad I bought the $100 season pass.
I've been 8 or 9 times already.

Went today. Not as busy as I expected.
The water was colder than last week.
Thats ok, today was a rest/tanning day

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  5:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I noticed that it went up.
I wonder if it has something to do with the HST.

A 100$ pass will pay for itself after 8 visits alone
Maby I should look into that.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  6:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from the beach. Went alone today.
Which was good... I needed the rest.

Water was nice too. Not too many people.
I could also see a family with kids down the way, which is nice to see.

I'm so glad we have such a nice beach that is well repsected, clean and open to all

drjohnca

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  12:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I went to this beach last year on the US Labor Day weekend (first weekend in Sept). It was an absolutely beautiful weekend with many people and we had a GREAT time!! Everyone was respectful and it was so exhilarating walking naked up and down the beach. We are planning on going again this month but during the week. How busy is the beach during the week and where do most the people go.... east end, center part, or the very west end.

drjohnca

drjohnca

Posted - 08/14/2010 :  12:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from the beach this past week and what a wonderful 3 days it was. Weather not real good Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday were very nice. Not too many people.... mostly couples, individual older men mainly, and yes, a few individual females. Water was very nice.... warm temps and calm.

We totally enjoyed the many friendly people we met and talked with. All were very respectful. It felt soooooo good being naked with the warm sun and soft winds on our naked bodies.

If the owner of this beach reads this site, we would like to thank his family for keeping this beach open for people like us. We really do appreciate this. It appears the people which use this beach are maintaining its cleanliness. We definitely will be back next year. We have a long drive to visit and enjoy.

drjohnca

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  9:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I noticed the beach is clean aside from natual debis which washes ashore. I think its the kind of people that go there who are more mature and respectful of private property. That's why I prefer this beach because it's an older more mature crowd who come here. All my trash comes with me back to the parking lot receptacle.
Being regualars, I don't think anybody wants to come back to find the beach littered.

Keeping it clean = keeping it open.

I have noticed however, there are no dogs there when I go. Just wondering if they are prohibited.

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  9:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have seen dogs. They were with a family.
Dogs are not really favored at beaches by most.
Any dog can have an accident, and if it happens in the water.... well...

Plus dogs are only allowed on beach 1.
Which means getting a dog to the nude beach means crossing beach #5.

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  10:42:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, that's what I figured.
I thought dogs would only be allowed at beach #5 because there seems to be a stretch of beach that's mostly unused.

Was there friday. It was a beutiful day without a cloud in the sky. Water was unusally calm
Saw only about 30 people there.
Also noticed tires piled up in spots. Wasn't sure why they were there.

Edited by - Toothpick on 08/28/2010 10:46:42 AM

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2010 :  11:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
regulars pile the tires and garbage up in piles.
I saw two guys cleaning up on August 17 or 18th.

I'm not exactly sure who does, but someone drives a truck down the beach and hauls it away at some point.

I'm sure glad it's done. Thanks.

I myself will grab garbage left behind and will take it out with me.

Around early August I saw a couple bury their beer cans in tha sand. I didn't say anything... I should have!...
I could tell by the women's body language that she knew what she was doing was wrong. Hopefully next time she will act maturely!

Matilda
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2010 :  12:15:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW.. there must have been 90 to 110 people at the beach today. I don't think I've ever seen that many.

And today was the first time we had to pack up and move from our spot. We had a great spot,but for some reason two groups of chain smokers camped out infront of us. So everytime they lit up... the smoke would blow past us.
I know they have the right to smoke.... but it stinks!

When I'm sitting on the beach enjoying the waves, the sun, the trees and all that nature gives us..... cigarettes just crash the party.

MegaJim79
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2010 :  4:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the nude beach that are legal in Toronto from my research are:

-Hanlan's Point
-Beechgrove
-Scarborough bluffs

Am I correct in this?

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.64 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved