Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 517 ]  [ Total: 517 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Is nudity or clothing "sexier"?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: If Nudism isnt about Sex, what is it about? Topic Next Topic: Nudity & Sex
Page: of 4

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  9:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Jennifer,

I totally agree with you about skinny stick insect women,...I don't find such an appearance appealing either.

With the majority overweight or obese, growing numbers of people will find such an appearance attractive, as they have little option, unless they are prepared to make lifestyle changes.

Knowing how it feels to be healthy, and I don't just me alive, to me is important.

Today I am in the minority. When I was a child, overweight people were uncommon, and they always stood out in a crowd for that very reason,...but today it is the opposite. Walk through a any shopping centre, and you hard pressed to find someone not carrying excessive fat.

Society will ultimately have to pay for the increasing numbers of people with cardiac problems, diabetes and certain cancers, all of which are directly attributable to lack of exercise as well as being overweight.

Nothing worth having is ever easy!

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  4:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisntlewd

I contend that clothes are sexier than nudity. Not just sensual clothes. There are lots of intriguing things other than anatomical parts. Like how you present and carry yourself. It's how you wear them and how they fit some things and hide others. It’s always easier to project confidence with dress and style than by showing your love handles – unless you’re the 1-in-a-million perfect.

What do you all think?

I think it is whatever your mind is feeling at that moment.

Your imagination does it all. Once the object of your desire starts talking, reality takes over (that may be a bad thing or it may be a good thing.)

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  11:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello!

I agree with Jenn . Nude is the prettiest , the most natural , and the sexiest!

There are very few times when a cloth or underwear can add something more of a spice and it has usualy nothing to do with what attracts most of the people.

Our bodies can provide us with the highest arousal just by observing its uniqeness and beauty.

bk_yd_nude

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  2:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that clothes can be made to draw attention to and make a person "sexy", while nudity makes "sexy" people appear approachable and less naughty, if you will allow.

Nudity has caused me to appreciate the female form in its entirety, not just the parts that some clothing draws attention upon.

I have also found that I am less likely to categorize people in general by what they wear, when in fact they are wearing nothing. I then must decide who or what they are like by actually getting to know them. I like that much more.

Nudity - enjoy it with abandon but tempered by discretion.

bk_yd_nude

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  8:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jenn:

We have gone to some nudist parties during the winter months, and when we arrive we find that some of the women will wearing "Fredricks of Hollywood", or Victoria Secret. Isn't that for the privacy of your bedroom. Before the evening is over they have all discarded their "lace and silk" and they are completely nude.

My wife and I have traveled to these parties, we make sure that heat of the car has been on, and my wife will wear just her coat, and high heels. Once we get to our guest house, and the door is closed, both of us are in the buff!

When we have a party at our home such as our Valentines Party, some of our guest will show up in some type of a valentine theme, but once again before the night is over we are all nude.

When we are home alone, and we hit the door after work, we are 90% nude!!!! We just turn up the heat, and put more wood in the fire place and wood burning stove.

We are going to a Super Bowl Party on Sunday, and my wife and I both purchased "Bears" jerseys. It is too bad the "Pats" are not playing since we have Brady and Bruschi jerseys ready to go. Needless to say by the first quarter they will be gone.

Let's go Bears!!!

Just remember, We are not hear from a long time, but for a good time.

Cookie

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  11:56:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think nude is sexier, 100% nude or with just footwear.

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  01:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A little bit of clothing on a woman is sexier than nude. It draws attention to what is covered, or partially covered, far more than being nude. So when I am on a clothes optional beach I find naked women less sexy than the ones in revealing bikinis.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  03:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The sexual allure should come from the person, not the clothes.

Here at Cap d'Adge the evenings are for lacy, stringy revealing clothes that draw attention, you don't see the person you see the body parts that the clothes accentuate.
My lady friend is one of the sexiest people on earth, naked or clothed, it is she that I find sexy. Sexual allure is subjective, I may find my lady friend extremely sexy, but other guys may not, its a chemistry thing I believe, not a clothing thing.

My lady friend is a perfectly ordinary (But attractive!) looking woman, not much make up, ordinary clothes and is a school teacher, but she lights up my life.

Pete Knight

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  10:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Knight

The sexual allure should come from the person, not the clothes.

Here at Cap d'Adge the evenings are for lacy, stringy revealing clothes that draw attention, you don't see the person you see the body parts that the clothes accentuate.
My lady friend is one of the sexiest people on earth, naked or clothed, it is she that I find sexy. Sexual allure is subjective, I may find my lady friend extremely sexy, but other guys may not, its a chemistry thing I believe, not a clothing thing.

My lady friend is a perfectly ordinary (But attractive!) looking woman, not much make up, ordinary clothes and is a school teacher, but she lights up my life.

Pete Knight

99% of what we call sexier is in the imagination. Nude leaves nothing to the imagination. Clothes leave a lot to the imagination. Also clothes, expecially lingerie can serve to accentuate certain areas (think bra) and that maked it "sexier".

Cathy

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  1:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that I'm going to be "blasted" for saying this, but an open forum allows one to express an opinion. Here goes. Growing up in the 50's, a think that a cruel hoax was played on adolecsent males. The only nude women that could be seen were in magazines like Playboy. Airbrushed, soft filtered perfection. When I became sexually active, and saw women as they really are, I realized why high heels (to accent the feet, legs, and butt) were worn. Same as nylons, to hide veins, bras, to counter gravity, and so on....even perfume to mask natural scent. I've been a nudist for 30yrs. I've only seen a handful of playmates the entire time. I've come to appreciate the human form, in what ever shape, but when the intent is to accent your appearance, tasteful clothing creates the illusion of perfection.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  4:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I agree with most of the posters so far. I find the human form beautiful but not nessesarily sexy. I think specific clothing that is designed to enhance or provoke a reaction does the job rather well. I do feel clothing designed to stimulate a reaction like that should be reserved for intmate times and not worn to parties well at least parties that proclaim to be nudist. All that being said do as you will enjoy being who you are.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  04:03:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

That is very nice for you sydnee..BUT you must realize that many people are not attracted to certain body types. To say that a certain body type is more attractive than another one, maybe true FOR YOU.. but for others it is not.. Many people are not into the athletic type, many are. And just to play "devils advocate" many people are not interested in spending 2 hours a day running, or cycling... myself included. So that is good that you are a "health nut" but many of us are not.. and live quite happy lives. I say, you should do what makes you happy. And I have found a wonderfull husband and have a very fulfilling life, enjoying food and going out to retraunts. From the few posts here..I would assume that I would be ovwerweight in YOUR OPINION...and believe me when I tell you..I get far more attention than the "stick figure" women that society and the media "thinks" are what women are supposed to look like.
I DO NOT care to gt into a debate on what is or isnt attractive here. Two different personnal preferences have been laid out here..and that is that. But I would venture to say that there are more people than you might think, who find a curvy woman more attractive than a skinny one.

Jennifer

Jen,

I guess that you'd classify me as being a "health nut" as well. Because just like SmoothSydney, I to ride a bike (weather permitting) at least 20 - 30 miles a day. Of late it is more like 30 - 40 miles a day. Although I have to say that I don't consider myself to be a "health nut" for two reasons:

Because I have chosen not to drive.
I feel MUCH better for getting out and exercising.

Also I have to agree with Sydney when he says that there a more people walking around today who are not just overweight but are obese/morbidly obese as well. And I'm sorry but it isn't going to hurt/kill most people to get out and exercise, more then they currently are doing.

I agree with you that there's nothing wrong with a gal who has curves. But there is a fine line between being curvy and being overweight, obese/morbidly obese. And as Sydney says there are WAY too many men, women AND children who are consuming WAY more calories then they're burning. And as a result they're not just overweight, but are obese, or morbidly obese.

The bottom line Jen is, that a person doesn't have to be a so called "health nut" to watch what they're eating, and getting out and exercising.

Herman

tgg
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  06:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit tgg's Homepage  Send tgg an ICQ Message  Click to see tgg's MSN Messenger address  Send tgg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think that it is one's persona that determines whether they are sexy or not, and their choice of clothes to go with it. An overweight woman wearing lingerie is not sexy in my opinion, whereas one wearing a conservative suit would be. With a man, the similar principle applies.

'Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked' - Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations With God 1)

claudiababe

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  03:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit claudiababe's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, I think clothing is sexier!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  9:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Thank you, claudiababe, for the link) ...and I kinda agree with you, in that clothing CAN be sexier than nude. Depends on the particular body - man or woman. My late wife was big boned, so found it easier to be "sexy" looking with special clothing to change her shape a little.

So... to each his (or her) own, once again, huh?

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: If Nudism isnt about Sex, what is it about? Topic Next Topic: Nudity & Sex  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved