Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  11:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other day I woke up and went to the back door to let the dog out, since I sleep in the nude I was of course still nude. I stepped out on the back step to check the weather as I usually do and looked around only to see my neighbor between the trees watering her flowers and looking at me, she went back to watering and I stepped back inside yes she caught me but over the years she has seen me nude more than once and I guess she ok because she has never addressed me about my nudity in fact sometimes she will wave. Yes I probably need to grow some more scrubs and trees.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  11:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Being the head lifeguard at my college pool, I was working for a guard who was no longer working for us. Our college has a powwow tomorrow and so the cleaning crew had to come in and clean the hall of the building (have to go thru locker rooms to see the pool...the pool has no windows). As a result I had to cover the pool with some tarps. The security lady had come in to turn off the lights before I started so I wasn't worried about her or anyone else coming in since only guards have keys to get in. As a result, I was naked, which I do every time I am covering for a closing and know noone will see me.
I was just getting the first of three tarps onto the deck on the opposite side of the pool, when I see two girls come on from the women's locker room, both were college students and worked for the trainner. Then, the security lady came in thru the guys locker room so she could turn on the lights. The girls didn't realize I was naked til they got about half way across the pool, where they could finally see me and started giggling. it was eventually bright enough I could see the look on the security lady of opps, I shouldn't have let them in. I just kept working in the nude, the girls got onto the diving board, as to which I gave them a weird look since they were fully clothed. The security lady then took a picture of them...I assume I was out of the picture but I don't know. I was walking over to the other side of the pool to prep tarp 2 so I could pull it across and the girls passed me again as they were leaving, still giggling, but doing better. The security lady turned off the lights and she appolized to me and explained that they were doing a scavenger hunt and they needed a security person to take a picture of them while on the water, or something like that. She told me she hoped it didn't make me uncountable, and I told her that I was fine. I normally go naked because it keeps me dryer and being a nudist doesn't help. She departed and I just kept working. I saw her later and she acted like normal, as though nothing happened and she was find with me working naked.

From the guy with his eye on the sky

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  09:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't say I have been " caught " , however I once met a couple on the CO beach that were from my home town . I did not know them personaly so I introduced myself . They could have cared less and we exchanged some small talk and then said our good bys . A very harmless meeting .

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  1:36:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
traisjames, at least those girls have a great story to tell about their scavenger hunt

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  9:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wonder if they could have gotten extra points for a picture with the naked guy? LOL

Diger

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  11:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometime's being found out, can have both negitive or positive results and judgeing by most of these posts positive results in that no one got arrested or run out of town. And many didn't know until later they were seen and surely many have no idea they were.
On the negitive side caught and charged 2 times on Toronto,s unoffical nude beach, 100,s also experienced this too, which is now clothes optional, i think now positive result. Found by prov. police up north, they were looking for a lost child,they saw me, before i saw them and feared the worst, but they didn,t arrest/charge, probally due to without complaint, another positive/close call. To the many who surprised me or vise versa due to misjudgeing the seclusion/off the beaten path areas used when resort/beach not an option, the results were positive in that no one really seemed offended or unfriendly about it and i,m glad.

go n nude

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2009 :  7:16:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
im not sure if I was in the picture or not.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  2:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well either I was in the picture or someone said something, buecasue just got a letter that goes like this (the * is a reference to a note below):
quote:
It has come to my attention that you were covering the pool on March 20,2009 in the nude. Although the pool was closed at the time, it is a public area* and as such people are expected to be clothed while there. It is not acceptable to be in any area of our building other than the locker room without proper attire.

Please sign below confirming receipt of this memo and understanding of our apparel expectations.

*Its public but you have to be let in by someone with a key once the doors are shut.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  5:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow traisjames, that sucks. honestly, when i read your post, i missed the "tomorrow" part, and assumed that this was something that had happened in the past. at least it only seems like they are warning you. in this day and age, i'm surprised they didn't go straight to firing.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  9:21:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea, I know. and its odd becasue the security lady was so nice and understanding about it. I am wondering who complained.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  11:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Travis,
You handled the situation very well. You also work for the college, so the rules are slightly different than if you were just a student. Next time the "security lady" lets someone in ANYWHERE, she'll check first.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

pies26

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  8:21:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tcan

i was walking around the house checking the doors before i went to bed and i forgot to cover the bird, so i walked over to pick the bird up and tell him goodnight and i noticed my blinds were pulled back enough where my upstairs neighbor( who was standing on the side walk by my apartment) could see me because i seen her looking. For the rest of the time she lived there she always had an embarrassing look when she spoke..

I have a bird too. His name is Ardy.

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  4:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I saw the security lady the other day and asked her about it. She told me that she did not complain directly but she did mention it to another guard just incase something bad happened. Guess it turns out that guard say something. She then apologized because she did not think something would happen and was glad i wasn't repremended.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  1:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just enough spring sunshine over the weekend to do some backyard gardening, in the buff of course -- well, not completely. Dumb me mismanouvered a large stone a couple days ago, resulting in a strained elbow, so I was wearing an elastic elbow brace. Anyway, new neighbour hears activity and wants to coordinate some tree trimming so comes around back unannounced. First comment, "Oh my, what happened to your arm?" Completely deflected attention from nudity. Made me think I should buy a knee brace for hiking. Or maybe just paint "Save Ford" on my chest. Interesting how easily focus can be diverted.

Edited by - agde on 03/30/2009 1:15:17 PM

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  02:49:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does this count as being caught?

Click for full image:
111 KB

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved