Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Women Nudists
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going Grey Topic Next Topic: Getting her to try nudism
Page: of 6

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  12:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response and yes it is hard to tell a naturist with their clothes on!!!!

Since I have been a widow I have joined a dating site but for obvious reasons dare not mention that I am a naturist so its good to post with genuine naturists. It is actually 15 years this year since I had my breast removed so am well used to it, in fact part of my life has been featured on English tv for various reasons.

Think next time I go to the beach alone I will take my binoculars to carefully inspect the idiot who masturbated in front of me, just to ask him ´if thats all he has´ !!!! sorry but I have a wicked sense of humour.

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  04:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Five months since I posted the above and here we go again. On the beach yesterday a man came to one side of me and started masturbating, I turned my head away so he moved to the other side, again I turned so he moved slightly higher on the sand above me and took his masturbation to conclusion, this was worse than the last time and it actually made me feel vulnerable, it would certainly have put a less experienced, younger lady off using the beach. There were a couple of other lone guys around who I had seen on the beach before, whether they realised what was happening I don´t know but although I told the man to clear off nobody else even moved. Although I will still use the beach it just means that I cannot relax the same and enjoy it.

Sunflower

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  10:09:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sunflower, next time try walking over to another guy or guys and explain that some idiot is making you uncomfortable and would they go over and talk to him? They will, and the idiot will disappear...

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  11:41:02 AM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fortunately the situation doesn´t happen often but from a mans point of view, what is a lone woman supposed to do, if I go and speak to a lone man it is possible that I will be thought ´easy´ if a lone man speaks to me it is possible he will be thought a pervert, either way its a difficult situation for both sexes.
How do men see this situation.

Sunflower

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  10:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sunflower,
At the nude beaches we have gone to we have found single females hanging around other couples. Make some friends you will find someone that will watch after you. I'm not saying you need watching after but the pervs are very careful around the couples.

Diger

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2010 :  11:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems to me that if you recognize some of the single men as regular users of the beach they would probably recognize you as a regular as well. I believe if you approached any of them and discussed your problem they would be willing to help you avoid this unacceptable behavior. I don't know of any naturists who would put up with creeps openly masturbating on the beach.

Good luck.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2010 :  03:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Fortunately it doesn´t happen very often.
Quite often there are no couples on the beach but if there are, I usually stay within sight of them.Of course here it is a melting pot of nationalities with language being a difficulty but will definately try talking to one or two of the men the next time I go, don´t think it will be today as it looks a bit cloudy this morning and the forecast for this weekend is not to good.

Sunflower

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  9:20:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sunflower next time this happens pull out a camera or cellphone - camera and snap some photos this will make him stop i hope. it's sad that these pervs ruin it for the rest of us.

GaNewnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  9:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since I have posted but this time I had a thought. If the nudist groups want to get more women interested in nudism, we should get the mainstream women's magazines to start publishing articles about the subject and do it in a positive way. I may be wrong here but It seems to me that these magazines play a big part in changing the way women think about so many subjects. Maybe it would do women some good to read about nudity in a non-sexual, body acceptance sort of way. Women's mags bombard women with information about everything sexy and sex related. Wouldn't it be helpful for women to hear about the virtues of body acceptance? What better way to encourage women today to discover that they can use nudism to honestly enjoy their body the way it is with no pressure to be "sexy" or the feel "sexy". This way the only time a woman might feel "hot" is if the warm summer sun causes her to take a cool dip in the pool. There is so much emphasis on mind blowing, ground shaking, raw sexuality that a change of pace might do everyone (including the men) some good

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  8:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GaNewnude

It's been a while since I have posted but this time I had a thought. If the nudist groups want to get more women interested in nudism, we should get the mainstream women's magazines to start publishing articles about the subject and do it in a positive way.

I think some female mags already do this. I'm not sure which magazines, but I've seen front covers with titles such as: "Feel good naked", or "Look good naked". I've read one, where I saw a list of tips such as: "spend a few moments every day walking around your home nude", or "stand in front of the mirror completely nude and tell yourself you love your body."
The issue, though, is that these articles seem to address body-acceptance from a private, "close the door first and then get naked" position. They never seem to address the social option. Being nude in front of the mirror for five minutes reciting self-affirmation phrases is a far cry from interacting with family members clothesfree. I once had a discussion with a friend, who confided that nudity "was no big deal" at her home. When I asked her how her son reacted to it, she replied that she was nude after hours, never in his presence. I think she never even thought of it because it was something that just never came up. So yes, there are articles about being nude; but the subject of being openly nude is still pretty much undiscussed.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  09:47:27 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea, GaNewnude. That certainly would be a logical place to start. However, from the times I've glanced at those mags, they seem more interested in selling beauty products than helping women love their bodies. The underlying theme is sorta "Feel sexy naked when using a special skin cream (see our ads)." They don't seem to go much beyond that.

GaNewnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  10:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would be a bit of a departure of what women's magazines are about but there sure are a lot of women that read them. Just imagine the good it could do if a magazine like Self or Glamour would lay aside it's beauty image for a month and focus on self acceptance by encouraging women to try the nudist experience.

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2010 :  11:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Magazines like these will never promote naturism or social nudity because, the need to be clothed is the lie that these magazines promote. To be socially acceptable you must be dressed appropriately, the way they dictate, you must look a certain way, have no fat or bulges, you must be sexually alluring at all times. In reality they are anti naturists at all levels.

Naturism goes against these socially screwed up idea. Our self worth isn't based on what we look like or what we are wearing.

fwiw

Carnelian
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  5:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a single man, I do not like and avoid the disparity myself. One reason is that some of the men are probably gay (not myself) and some think wrongly that they will meet women in this way. Highly unlikely because the slightest comment or gesture or action may be viewed as "inappropriate"and reported to the office.Evenif it is totally innocent. That's a reason why I have stopped going to clubs. Single women don't go because then men will think that they are available for dating,etc.(I recall a gal once stood up in a group and announced that she was available to meet up!)

freelibero1

Posted - 11/24/2010 :  6:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

A male admitting that men are pigs- alright!!!! Now you're talking!!! OK, I'm under control now. Breathe easy, 1-2-3-4. I'm ok now, I think I can respond to the question.

First question, was I nervous to get involved? Absolutely. But not just because of the men, more because I was scared of me. I equated nudity with sex for a very long time and it was hard to get out of that mindset. I was scared that if I was nude I'd be raped (or gang-raped, if I was in a nudist environment.) Beyond that fear, I was scared that I wouldn't 'be right,' ie. that my body was too fat, not the right proportions, etc. I've seen TV and the movies and they just don't show imperfections there. Keep in mind, at the time I became a nudist I was exactly the right weight for my height and my proportions were optimal.

Second question, how do we get more women involved or better the male/ female ratio? I dunno, but I respect the question. I think part of it is teaching body acceptance to those around us. I think another part of it is not being shy about being a nudist with women around us- especially those of us who are women. As a woman myself, I think it's easier to share my being a nudist with men than with women because men are generally more accepting of it. But I need to share this with women, too, in hopes of being able to spread the message that every BODY is acceptable, unique, and special and there is nothing to hide in the way God created us. I've opened the door of nudism discussion for my sisters now. I don't know if either of them will join me, but maybe they'll at least examine their preconceived notions of what kind of body is acceptable for showing.Melissa

What kind of body is acceptable for showing? I don't understand the question. Tall or short. Slim or fat. Male or Female. Young or old. Blonde or dark. Hairy or shaved........

Who cares!!!!!

Being naked is pleasant. Being naked together with other naked persons is "a cultular experience".You get to know people as they are, instead of knowing them for that they wear. Custom made Italian shoes or fancy 2500$ dresses.

I've just spent a week of vacation in Malta where nudism is not legal but there are some beaches where it's practiced. Those who I've met ( we met: I was with my wife) were very nice persons. Naked and nice. Maybe, if I had met them in business suits, ready to do their best in their own profession, they would have been just strangers. Being naked they were, very naturally, friends.

My best guess is that nudism gets thebest out of us and that clothes purport our worse.

One last comment about men being "pigs". Some are, most are not. The same applies to women. I think sex and nudism are things that don't belong in the same sentence. My experience: there is a very sexy lady I have made friends with in the nudist resort I go to often. When wemeet (naked) we hug and kiss. Never had a hardon. I'm sure that in a different context, clothed, sexy dress... etc. her hug and kiss would get me hard.

My 2 cents.

Freelibero

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Going Grey Topic Next Topic: Getting her to try nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved