Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 nudity and size
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?
Page: of 4

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  3:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm with NudeNate. For many men it shrinks a lot when blood is diverted elsewhere while doing exercise such as walking, running, swimming, etc. Especially among some white Europeans who's ancestors adapted to colder latitudes it also tends to retract almost completely in cool weather or when exercising. It comes back out when stimulated by female attention, and cannot be controlled by conscious thought. Worrying about it is a waste of time. Have fun naked and let nature take care of nature.

wcstflyer

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  2:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudist-teen

im about 4.5-5.5 inches when non errect. is that small. i feel like i dont have that much confidence naked infront of nudist women on the beach.

do i have any problems here. thanks im 18 by the way

Hmm, equipped with a 4.5" to 5.5" inch flaccid your prediction sounds dire and ominous. You may very well find yourself in the presence of sleek supermodel-like nudist women who could gaze upon it with an air of indifference, bordering on condescension. Stay away from the nude beach lest you hear phrases like, "well my last boyfriend was at least twice that size."

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  9:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I wonder if all thic concern over package size is caused by a lack of sufficient natural sunlight to the effected area . . .

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  12:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why bother measuring anyway? Nobody talks about how long their arms are or their nose is 2 " or whatever. At a nude beach it's just skin and muscle. You sound like a troll!

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2012 :  04:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have what you have cant change it so live with it.The girls im around as cheri would say it takes all sizes to make life fun.

vfherman

Posted - 10/01/2012 :  05:02:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was nervous the first time I went also, I was concerned about the size. But after a while, I was relaxed enough, and carried quite the conversation about the local collegiate rivalries. Just relax and enjoy.

Edited by - vfherman on 10/01/2012 05:03:08 AM

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  09:07:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't sweat the size, shape, color or condition of your body or any part thereof. Thats the thing about this. Its about accepting yourself and accepting others as we all are. You are who and what you are. We are who and what we are. Plain and simple. If you want to get in better shape, grow your hair long, get a tatoo or piercing, do it. But, do it for you, not us.

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

Edited by - Pelican58 on 09/27/2013 09:11:02 AM

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMG, this sounds as bad as worrying about what people are wearing in the clothing world. We all came into this world naked, and we will all leave the same way. How boring it would be if everybody looked identical where we couldn't tell anyone apart or everyone had the same personality, or sounded/talked the same way. No two of anything in the whole universe is the same so what difference does it make about different size except for personal preference when being attracted to someone else may be of concern. Even that isn't the whole reason people mate!

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2013 :  12:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, the whole point of nudism is to NOT worry about this stuff. Everyone is different, just enjoy it and leave the worrying for another time.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Why and when did you first shave? Topic Next Topic: Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved