Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 432 ]  [ Total: 432 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 When do nudists feel "naked"?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How often are you fully nude at home? Topic Next Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Page: of 5

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  10:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote

When 2 police (1 female) are looking at my PENIS trying to decide if my MESH www.bananapeelz.com is enough to keep me from an indecent exposure charge. While they didn't arrest me I don't wish a repeat.

While the WNBR was a lot more public, I wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. Safety in numbers, I guess. There were already 8 guys "exposed" when I got to the starting point (being ignored by the police).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

johninfla
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  01:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only felt "naked" when I've gone to an event at a nudist resort and most everyone is wearing something; to me that's downright weird. All the women are wearing slutwear and all the guys are wearing shorts and a sport shirt. I'll admit that nudism isn't required at the venue, but geez!

-jbh-

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  12:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting topic.

I have felt NAKED recently. My wife and I were sitting on our deck in our private backyard when the neighbor came by. He rang the door but got no answer so just came around back he was on the other side of the fence but there is a rather unfortunate gap by the gate and he had a clear shot of us sitting there. I dont think he realized we were nude until half way through the conversation we were having. The wife felt pretty awkward about it but hey we still talk and what not.

Second time was in a clothed situation and involved bumping into some nudist friends while out in town and we had a nice chat but since we were in the company of another couple who did not know of our nudist tendencies I was praying it would not come up in conversation.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

SweetJezebel

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  7:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't feel naked very often (perhaps because I used to work as a stripper? haha). But I do feel quite naked when I'm showering at a nudist resort. There's something about the intimacy of washing yourself right beside or in front of strangers that makes me very aware of my nudity.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  8:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've found my naked point in the last few days: when I'm not wearing my watch. Everything else can go, but when I lose my watch I'm vulnerable and afraid. Analyze THAT! lol

Melissa

Alex11185
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  12:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know Melissa, its funny, but when I get naked I take my watch off too. I mean I think its kind of weird to be naked and not dealing with all sorts of stuff....and then continue to have like a watch and shoes and stuff. I mean also unless I'm like hiking around (which I'm not) on like just the beach or something, it would be weird to like have footwear or stuff. Then there's people (I mean even clothed people) who are like into extensive body jewelry and stuff; I kind of generally thought the "point" was getting rid of all those complicating "factors"...

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  06:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I've heard textile people say they feel naked without their watch, so it's not a nudist thing. Personally I've never been able to stand a watch on my arm. I use to carry a pocket watch but when your naked what can you do with it? LOL

Diger

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  08:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In my case, I WANT to keep my watch on at all costs. Otherwise I'm truly naked in all senses, and I don't like that. I even have a waterproof one I wear at nudist venues so I can swim with it on. lol

Melissa

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  11:01:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is my own personal take on the whole watch thing.

I liken it to the cell phone in that is is a leash a link to the real world. In my case a hated symble of my job or duty etc. Now please understand I am talking about my own personal reasons and reactions to the watch thing. I have stopped carrying a cell phone and reduced the amount ot time I wear a watch. I find not carrying a cell or a watch almost as liberating as being nude and when combined well, it is just about as good as it gets. Reminds me of being a youngster during summer vacation no sense of time etc.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Nude_Terag
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  5:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I myself am a fairly new nudist, so i feel naked...when i'm naked in front of people.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  11:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I've found my naked point in the last few days: when I'm not wearing my watch. Everything else can go, but when I lose my watch I'm vulnerable and afraid. Analyze THAT! lol

Melissa

I have this thing about wristwatches. It's almost pathological. I can't wear them. When I was in high school, I once referred to it as being "handcuffed to time". From that moment on, it started to feel more and more confining, until I eventually threw it away and bought a pocket watch. Now I just use my cell phone if I need to know what time it is. It's kind of hard to carry around without pockets, though.

NCLynn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  9:21:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johninfla

I've only felt "naked" when I've gone to an event at a nudist resort and most everyone is wearing something; to me that's downright weird. All the women are wearing slutwear and all the guys are wearing shorts and a sport shirt. I'll admit that nudism isn't required at the venue, but geez!

-jbh-

I agree with John. One night, during my first experience at a nudist resort, we went to dinner nude, not realizing that everyone else would be dressed. I was very uncomfortable. Lynn

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  10:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I felt naked for the first 20 minutes, or so, during my first visit to a nudist resort. Probably would feel naked if in NCLynn's situation but not sure.

Best Wishes, Jim

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  11:50:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, semantics! These two words are not synonymous and have different origins. Having looked at many definitions of nude and naked, I can see how the vulnerability perception comes into play regarding naked. Personally, I've tended to use the words interchangeably, but perhaps with more emphasis on the state of my nudity by using naked instead. It does seem to have a bit more 'edginess' to it. I will often state: "I just like being naked" with no thought to vulnerability. I live nude as much as possible, preferably totally (well almost: need my glasses most of the time and always wear my wedding band).

The main compromise is sandals, outdoors only. As a nature nudist with a large yard within an acreage, many areas require foot protection. Do I feel a little less naked? Yes, if I think about it. But I so enjoy the nude/naked feeling, and what footwear allows me to experience, I give very little thought to being slightly less than 100% totally bare.

As my signature line says..........

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 07/06/2008 1:56:26 PM

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  12:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For Me It's being without My glasses, As I My vision is worse now than It used to be before I started wearing them, The glasses make Me feel less vulnerable when I have them on.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: How often are you fully nude at home? Topic Next Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved