Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 466 ]  [ Total: 466 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Nudism and the "swinging" lifestyle
 Are Swingers Out To Hijack Naturism?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: GQ article about Desire Pearl Resort, Cancun Topic Next Topic: C/O resort in Florida slapped with 1.6M lawsuit
Page: of 4

HabaneroSting
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  07:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit HabaneroSting's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I attend a local nudist group on occasion and they accept me as a single male without any suspicion. It is the behavior that is more important than status.

Naturist Blog

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  07:10:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by runninaroundnaked

it's common knowledge that sex sells.the elderly naturists are being pushed out:to make way for the swinging-set,that are getting ever younger.these days,it's hard to tell who's sixteen.(by elderly,i mean:anyone over forty-five).

I agree, multi Billion dollar industry, mass media uses sexism too sell everything. resorts want and should cater to all regardless of sexual orintation, people can go or don't go, when resorts cater to one group more than the other groups, conflict,, reputation and of course, the price of such actions, Nudism is as many knowedgeable members here know, is not sexism and hasn't or won't be hi-jacked like several resorts of late in our Free countries nudism comes from all walks of life and sexual orintation.

go n nude

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  09:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not sure how many will agree with me on this one, but. If the government would allow nudity in public
an only had rules against sex acts in public then maybe we would not have to worry about swinger groups.
We could still have resorts for this or private home parties. Also I am going to take a wild guess here
but I think swingers are no different than anyone else and they would never try push their lifestyle on anyone who did not like it. And power to those who can enjoy both and know when and where to enjoy both.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  11:25:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rob g you said it, they do accept this lifestyle as Nude Recreation in apporpriate places and provided we don't infringe the rights of others, and don't cause public disorder or Sexual display/exhibition which they know nudism isn't, its the sexism and all societies ills keeping many from enjoying this lifestyle, naturally and safe everywhere in public.

go n nude

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2009 :  2:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gramm

It seems like more resorts that used to be family friendly are soliciting swingers now. What do you think?

I think you're way off target.

All clubs solicit both swingers and non-swingers, and always have. That includes the so-called "family-friendly" clubs.

There's no conflict whatever between a club being "family-friendly" and having members who are swingers. It also doesn't matter if the swingers swing while at the club.

When Al and Abigail go to the cabin or RV of Bob and Brenda, it's no one's damn business whether the four of them are doing dinner, cribbage, sex, or all three. The same applies if Chuck and Chelsea and Don and Dora are there too.

It's also no one's damn business if Al and Abigail choose to bring their kids - or their dog or cat.

"Family-friendly" requires only that there's no sexual activity in public portions of the grounds - which is exactly the same rule as applies in textile society.

Those who want to inveigh against something should inveigh against public sex, and should inveigh equally against public sex in general society and public sex at nudist clubs.

Sex isn't the problem. Swinging isn't the problem either. We shouldn't care who's doing what to whom.

We should only be concerned with WHERE they do it.

You see, it isn't swinging when Al and Abigail get it on. But we don't want Al and Abigail doing it in the clubhouse any more than we want Al and Brenda doing it there.

Well, we don't want sex in the clubhouse unless the clubhouse has been reserved for a sexual event, in which case the clubhouse is off limits to those not invited - which makes it a private place no different than a private cabin or RV.

All the above is IMO, of course.

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  2:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VLM3, Not ALL clubs solicit to those who are less than genuine nudists unless they are unaware that they are doing so. That's a pretty general statment and not acurate at all.
Teva

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  6:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teva

VLM3, Not ALL clubs solicit to those who are less than genuine nudists unless they are unaware that they are doing so.

Nothing in your statement invalidates mine.
quote:
That's a pretty general statment and not acurate at all.

If you're referring to anything I've said, your statement immediately above is false.

WillyNilly

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:25:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YES THEY ARE! In the two years I have been in the lifestyle I have seen far too many hetereosexual couples abusing the rights of others by having pair-sex or group-sex on beaches. Nudist beaches are public places; where are the police? Let us not ignore the incidents in Cap d'Agde recently. Reports abound of couples' swinging clubs staging orgies on the main naturist beach within metres of families and kids, to the point where the most angered naturists may be responsible for revenge arson attacks in the couples' facilities. That is how serious it is!

It stems from fundamental ignorance and selfishness in society. Not all heterosexual couples are this way, but I am beginning to believe my eyes when they tell me it is a majority of them. Far too many are destroying true naturism by framing single males for the very filth they propagate themselves 24/7 and deliberately exaggerating the spread of paedophilia to drive out families, all this so that they can commandeer the beaches for their illegal hedonist activities. They are not naturists. They are just evil childless, child-hating couples using the lifestyle as a way of getting round the law and exhibiting obscenity in public. These people are lower than criminals and only marginally above paedophiles in morality.

Never call them naturists. Parasites would be a better term! What you CAN do is photo them in copula and call the police! Let's just get rid of them. I have a programme to bring family naturism back to the beaches. I cannot do it while this lot around.

WillyNilly

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:27:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the rant but they have pissed me off over the past couple of days!

Hugs, Will

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All things degenerate, unless there is a conscious effort to retain what degree of quality and civility one can. This goes for traditional nudist resorts where families, including children, have an appropriate place to visit.

If there were a push from swingers to modify family resorts to become quasi-swinger resorts, than that should be guarded against, and on an active basis. (the last sentence started with "IF"). Such an effort by swingers would be offensive and hostile in the minds of family nudists.

The swinger resorts give plenty of opportunity to engage in swinger activity without swingers trying to "conquer" family resorts. If there is a push for them to alter naturism, that would definitely meet the definition of hijacking, in that not only do swingers have enough opportunity to do things their way at their own resorts, now they must overturn family resorts and make them into active swinger resorts for what could only be purely selfish reasons.

What we would need, to be fair, are facts, that prove one way or the other. Without observations and experiences, there could be no conclusions of hijacking. If hijacking does exist, we need to assemble evidence. If none can be obtained, then the concern should be dropped until facts indicate otherwise.

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  07:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VLM34 i don't agree with your statement "family friendly resorts have always solicited Swinging", True it is no one's business what they do in private. If they really keep it there. Resorts that openly welcome Swinging aren't family friendly, in my opinion, that become passion pits when the kids go to bed, One good thing is discloser letting people know ahead of time so as to avoid disappointment and trouble.They are free to turn on the neon lite "Swingers Welcome" so no one gets hurt.

go n nude

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  11:34:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by go n nude

VLM34 i don't agree with your statement "family friendly resorts have always solicited Swinging"

That's not my statement. I didn't say that. You have misquoted me. Shame on you!

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  1:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry VLM34 you gave the impression all family friendly resorts have solicited swingers and always have. Shame on me, not this sexism topic. Yes we co exsist with all types, which everyone seems to agree family friendly means for families rated G children welcome .

go n nude

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  5:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by go n nude

Sorry VLM34 you gave the impression all family friendly resorts have solicited swingers and always have.

I gave no such "impression"; instead, I said it explicitly and without equivocation.

You, however, claimed I said something else.

Hint #1: Fools are not always foolish, teachers are not always teaching, nudists are not always nude, and swingers ___________________.

Hint #2: Suffixes count.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  09:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
People can and will go to whatever Resort they enjoy regardless what others think, the World's econmany is grim to say the least, resorts esp. the many that depend on tourism to stay afloat, must ensure these visitors enjoy their stay and not be witness to Sexism on Beaches or at Family Friendly Resorts as it will surely hurt them most when they stop coming. And many won't. Nudist's can be anyone, sex belongs in its place, immature acts, by a few could spoil someone's holiday and their buissness.

go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 01/27/2009 09:59:15 AM

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: GQ article about Desire Pearl Resort, Cancun Topic Next Topic: C/O resort in Florida slapped with 1.6M lawsuit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved