Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Funniest thing at a nude beach?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Member Topic Next Topic: Is it ok to be nude at home?
Page: of 3

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2008 :  09:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the funniest thing that you saw while at a nude beach or pool? While at Orient beach it started to rain and you could not believe all the people that took off running to get out of the rain. Like there clothes would get wet.I saw one nude woman with a unbrella and a rain hat on.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  11:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On my first visit to a nudist resort in the 80's the maintenance man driving a pink golf cart crashed into a lady's pink cadillac, than everyone stood around naked looking at the damage to the vehicles, only thing missing was the police. What I would have given to have had a camera

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  07:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not what I saw actually..but did. Our beagle (the escape artist) got loose once at camp, and seems everyone (but me) had a good chuckle at me while I chased her down in my crocks, and nothing else. She circled camp twice, and I was finally able to tackle her when all that running made her want to take a dump. Now..she has a leash on at all times....unless we got the camper dead bolted shut.

Peace

Just your average mallard.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  11:50:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the funniest thing at a nude beach is people wearing swimsuits .. lol

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  12:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think I got ya beat there honeysuckle. Last year at camp, we had a single male visitor that walked around in his grungy, grey undies. Claimed he had been to a nudist beach before (yeah..right). Think he stayed at camp for like only 3 hours, and has never returned, or asked to. Thankfully. he was a lil wierd, and everyone said to not let him back. Couple of other reasons not going to get into here, nothing bad really, just his mannerisms and such. But..thankfully, nudist are good about protecting our lil safe havens. Communication is the key.

Well...back to bed for me. On call for work till monday, and haven't gotten enough sleep. Y'all have a good one.

Just your average mallard.

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  3:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple told this one on themselves- The first time at a resort, they checked in, went to their room, and closed the blinds for privacy before they undressed!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  03:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think whenever people bring their textile-based sense of modesty to nudism - often inavertently - amusing behavior will often ensue. Take for example what I affectionately call "wriggle-worms." These are people who get to the beach, lay down their stuff and towel, sit down and then proceed to disrobe from a sitting position. They usually end up contortioning to get out of their clothes; but once nude will stand up and walk around quite comfortably! I think it has to do with the fear of making a spectacle of themselves - or some sort of "strip-tease effect" - when in fact disrobing from a standing position is much more efficient and faster.
But the opposite has also happens. Some nudists have little to no social filters. Like one lady that obviously didn't get the memo on how to hug a nudist. And as a result mashing her breasts against my chest. I was more concerned for my wife; who was actually giggling a she witnessed the scene (probably my red face!)

But the funniest thing I ever saw was at a resort. A teenage girl that had some strange love/hate relationship with nudity. Or her clothes. Or both. I saw her many times at the resort; and her pattern was always the same. She had a T-shirt on, but would quickly remove it to jump in the pool. After a couple of minutes she would run out of the pool and make a dash for her T-shirt. Which she would keep on for a few minutes; before tossing it off and making a dash for the shower. And then dash back again to her T-shirt. It was completely erratic and almost dizzying. And she would keep this up the entire day. It was as if she felt she would spontaneously combust is she spent more than five minutes at a time either covered or nude. Even my daughter found her a bit "nuts". Then one day one of the kids there grabbed her T-shirt while she was in the pool and ran off with it! So of course she jumped out of the pool and started chasing the thief around the resort! General hilarity ensued! And it had a happy ending too: she gave up on chasing the thief; and I guess she realized she wasn't going to combust, because she remained nude the rest of the day. The next time I saw her at the resort: no T-shirt! My family and I got to know her; but we never did find out what the T-shirt ritual was all about.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  08:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The funniest thing to happen to us was this June (2008). We had spent six days naked at Apollo beach. It was our last day on a Friday and we were not wanting to get dressed knowing we wouldn't be back. So we decided to walkout as far as possible before we got dressed.

We had forgotten about a textile that had rode his bicycle down the nude beach to see what he could see. Well the beach was almost deserted but we stopped at the sign post to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed my wife bent over and put one leg in her shorts, then turned for the wind to open up the other leg so she could put her other leg in. When she did the guy was pedaling up almost face-to-face. Just a little distracted, he lost control and crashed into the surf.

I heard all the commotion as I was putting my shirt over my head and when I looked, the guy and his bike was coming up from under the wave. He jumped on his bike and was GONE!!

We laughed all the way out of the park.

Diger

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  08:44:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The various 'merchants' at Wreck Beach can be unintentionally funny. Most are very low-key, murmuring "Cold drinks?" or "Samosas?" or "Doobies?" as they stroll by with their baskets of goodies. The lone exception was a rather pretty naked woman (the pigtails were a nice touch) walking up and down the beach screeching "Wine coolers! ... Hash-SHEESH!" in a voice that would have made Ethel Merman recoil. I don't think she made many sales, but she certainly attracted plenty of attention. Must have been the pigtails.

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  9:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey bobski , i saw samething at haulover beach it started to rain and everyone ran for cover i was like the only one left on the beach till ran stopped, i thaught it was funny , what would get wet , most went for swim anyway !!

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2008 :  9:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes honeysuckle , why at a nude beach and not nude ???

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2008 :  4:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer I was able to spend a few days at each of two beaches in Spain (Cabopinho and Benalnatura) - first time ever that nude, for that long, in that much of a public place. Of course it was a wonderful, exhilarating, relaxing experience. On the first day, I was offered a massage on the sunbed on the beach - it was a great experience, but the masseur was probably not a registered massage therapist!

I decided to stay clothes free as long as possible before re-entering the textile world. I walked as far as possible before dressing. So I'm 'standing' on one leg in the soft very hot sand, wearing only my watch and glasses, trying to put on my (under)shorts when I hear from behind me a soft female Chinese accented voice offer 'massage?' I politely declined (am I stoopid or what?) while trying to remain upright on one leg in the soft sand - but I'll know what to expect next year!

CalgaryMark

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  08:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny ??? perhaps just odd ... I go Little Beach on Maui, Hawaii a couple of times a year . It's a great beach with the greatest people . I have always wondered why people and sometimes families with smaller ones go to a nude beach yet don't get naked themselves . Usually they seem very uncomfortable , It just strikes me as odd . Perhaps they are trying to get used to it ?

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  1:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RECORD HIGH JUMP FROM A KNEELING POSITION

A new world's record in the high jump from a kneeling position was set last week at a beach in Southern France.

The picture was taken just two seconds before the jump took place!

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  2:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope that this come through this time.

Download Attachment: http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/data/bqdude1/20081130141423_Record High Jump.jpg Record High Jump.jpg[/
url]
39.8 KB

CuriousKat
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2008 :  10:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The funniest thing I have ever seen at a nude beach was something that I did myself... It was my first time at a nude beach with showers and I wanted to have a rinse before I jumped into the car to go home. I had been fully nude all day and since it was a quiet beach I had talked to another couple that was there for the day. When I was drying off I had wrapped my towel around myself to cover everything when it happened... the wind caught my towel and fliped it up exposing my backside... I scrambled to cover while a few people witnessed me having a moment... Funny looking back on it, but also funny at the time thankfully we all got a chuckle out of it.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: New Member Topic Next Topic: Is it ok to be nude at home?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved