Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 214 ]  [ Total: 215 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

paof2

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  1:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm Ian.
51 for another month, married to the beautiful Carol.
I became a nudist in private at 11, and in public in my 20's. Carol was always open to the idea but didn't go to a public swim until about 10 yrs ago when we met. (Our first weekend away was at a naturist Finca in Spain.)
Carol has non-naturist (but accepting) adult children who live with us, I have pre-teen daughters who live with their mum 200 miles away.
We have been to Holkham Beach in Norfolk, England, a few times, Studland, and Morfa Dyfyn. We've camped at clothes optional sites in Cornwall and Dorset.
We used to attend the swim at Kelvedon in Essex, its about 45 minutes drive from us, and it's a great venue but due to weight issues we've not been for a while.
We've met some nice people through naturist sites, but we're looking for long term friends into other interests as well.

Download Attachment: Copy of nudists 108.jpg
17.03 KB

This must be a Thursday...

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  10:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am Jon, and new to this forum, but have been a nudist ever since I can remember. My wife of 7 years is getting into this, while dating we would go on naked drives and hikes in the mountains in Wa State, since we have moved to Florida. She still perfers to naked just with me, but we have gone to a resort twice now and she loves it, and wants to return. I am trying to talk her into Opollo beach trip soon, as we both love the beach and fishing, so why not enclude being naked with it. We have 2 boys, 19 and 12 that are not nudist, so we do not get to run around the house much, only when the boys are gone. So I wear a pair of boxers when the weather is warm and sweats when it is chilly. We do enjoy going out on the boat and trying to find places where we can be free of our clothes, but while I am free and open about it my wife does not like to be seen by others unless we are at the resort.

emmanos

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  08:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see emmanos's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello.My name is Manolis.I am from Greece.I have been a closet nudist for about half a year now.I am looking forward to the summer to go to a beach.I love swimming and I want to try it out in the buff.Unfortunately there aren't any nudist beaches where my summer house is and since I don't drive yet,I guess that i will have to try skinnydipping during one of my night swims when there is no one else at the beach.

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  09:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody, I can't find the way to start a completely new thread, hoe do one do?

Thanx

MrBrad

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  6:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrBrad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site, but not new to naturism. I'm a past board member of Minnesota Naturists, and former member of The Naturist Society. I've been to many clothing-optional locations in the US as well as in Jamaica, Mexico and Cap d'Agde. I hope to read about other nude-friendly places here on this site.

Barely yours, Brad.

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  3:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum,but I have been a home nudist since I was a teenager. Having just turned 50 I will try one of the local nudist clubs in my state this summer.

MrDave

zorro

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  10:20:41 AM  Show Profile  Send zorro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Let me interduce myself, I'm Rusty
I'm disabled and when I was about ten I found out that I didn't careto be dressed, but being from a conservitity family and Southern Bapisth and was taught that nudity was a sin... After reading the Bible and realizing that it wa not a sin to be bare I started to experiment with becoming a homenudist after I went to college. This meant to me a little more freedom from societies rules and regulations. Now I'm 57 yrs old I enjoy sitting around in the nude and working on the computer.
Rusty (AKA Zorro)

Rusty AKA Zorro

zorro

Posted - 02/24/2010 :  10:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Send zorro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello,
I am in my 50's and a home nudist and disabled, I enjoy reading watching tv, gardening and play video games
Rusty (AKA Zorro)

Rusty AKA Zorro

riellox

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  09:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see riellox's MSN Messenger address  Send riellox a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm Dario, 30 yo from Italy..
I am a newbie since I have never tried outdoors, but I am very fascinated. I have to admit I still have some inhibitions and I hope I can meet somebody here who will change my mind!

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  4:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome here Dario!You sure would love to be nude in the outdoors that you would wish that you could stay outside forever!Especially wish that the weather was warm to do so.

Flatout

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  06:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there,
I'm John from N.Ireland. Looking to meet like minded people for chat Etc.
Over here there are no facilities that I know off fora nudist as we are normally shunned, called names or worse.
Would like to be a part of this comunity so I can speak to other nudists/naturists who are not going to criticise me for doing something that I enjoy.
Thanks John

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  10:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello John, Welcome! In 6 or 8 weeks it will be warm enough for me to visit nudist resorts. Sorry such activities are frowned upon in N. Ireland. Cool there in May?

Happy Nuding.

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John I hope you are able to make some good friends here.

JackNeilson
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  12:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi John,
If you don't mind a bit of travel there are a number of beaches in the South. The Irish Naturists Association has a link to them with directions as to how to find them.
http://www.irishnaturism.org/
They also publish a quarterly magazine.
I don't know about the North as it comes under the British Association
http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/
I believe there are also some private clubs which you could probably find out about by approaching the Association.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  01:35:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome John! Hope you make good friends here.

Tim

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved