Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 175 ]  [ Total: 175 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 A simple question? Arousal and etiquette...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist
Page: of 32

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  10:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly--good one!!

Red

SandJinVT

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  5:00:51 PM  Show Profile  Send SandJinVT an AOL message  Send SandJinVT a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
An important point has been missed in this thread: The posters (apart maybe from Kim) have reflected upon the subject from either the males point of view or from "Society's" viewpoint.

In order for erections to be accepted, we need to hear from more women and educate the majority of females who actually believe that erections are sexual and only sexual. The "mind of its own" argument is regarded by these females as a cute anecdote only, and they firmly believe that any male with an erection has deliberately caused it by having sexual thoughts.

I'm not painting ALL women with this label, many are indeed enlightened, but a large part of the female population, I believe a majority of womanfolk, hold the adverse opinion. Education is on this topic is needed NOW!

Susan & John

Levin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  11:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I get erection on nudist spot that means that I am sexualy excited about something and one should question my reason for coming to nudist beach/resort etc.

But what about starring onto someone genitals ? Aha ! So you see, to see someone`s erection you should do another non etiquette !

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  01:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Men's erections can come in handy sometimes, gives us something to hang our wash cloths on when showering.

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  04:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good qbservation Kim.
If someone was to sneeses and as a result produces an offensive bloob on their upper lip, they would say "excuse me" and go somewhere privat and take care of this offensive problem, If I should get an errection I think it would be up to me to take care of the problem, but then it's only a problem if the errection IS causing the problem.
I wonder if this is going to lead to saltpeter in the drinking water?

Just me Willy

leo 50
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  9:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Send leo 50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
having read all that as been said:
a cold washcloth works very well. i worked in several nursing homes and seen more then one nurse do it.
one on here must be a politican,talks a lot says nothing.
every resort i know of throws out males who get erections and don't cover,
and in some cases, even that does not work if caught with one.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/23/2003 08:49:17 AM

nudinono
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  11:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Further to your question about arousal:I dont want to get philosophical so I,ll just tell you what I read about the subject.....Masters&Johnston or Ann Landers -something like that. Simply stated they said you should take your problem in hand just before you go to an outing. That should help quell your urges.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  08:42:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Susan & John, good point (no pun intended)!!

Red

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  11:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudinono, FYI- Masters & Johnson are sex researchers. Ann Landers is an advice columnist.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  07:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a story from my girfriend: This year she went to a nude beach with her female friend - first timer. When they were walked down the beach they have met three guys. Two of them get instant erection as they get closer. The girls of course noticed, but, as my girfriend said, it was rather funny for them than embarrasing or offensive. Even the first-timer girl did not seem offended. What really offended them was some comments the guys said when they were passed-by.
She also told me than she had encountered the male's erection some other times and her reaction was similar to the above - she treated is as funny experience and mostly embarrasing for the guy than for her.
Concluding from this - she treats is as natural and does not feel offend. Of course if ot does not happen all the time - but accidentaly is acceptable by her.
For my side, I am practising nudist for 6 years and it happened to me twice that I get arousal when walking down the beach without possibility to cover up. I did not noticed that it had embarassed or offended anoyone, females included.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  07:43:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My point exactly... They had an erection and made comment! This is obviously flaunting it and making an issue out of something that could have been well controlled. What if the women on the beach had young children present?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  04:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right about that Spontanudity, however you see more of that in uncontrolled conditions like nude beaches and not so much at clubs.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  09:21:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Why do textile beaches have police and life guard patrols when the majority of nude beaches don't ????

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  10:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
it's my belief that it all boils down to one thing, our mind, it normal that we as humans get aroused, think of the body is a thing of beauty, not as a thing of sex, yes thinking of someone is sexy is ok, but there's a time and a place for everything, we have to keep in mind, the feelings of those around us at the time,.

smile it makes people wonder about ya

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  06:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Trucker,

You raise an interesting point. In a clothed environment we may look at a beautiful person and admire the way they look or the way they are dressed or the way they carrying themselves. Much the same as we admire art or a beautiful landscape. But how do we do this in a nudist environment and avoid being labelled a "gawker"?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 32 Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved