Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 A simple question? Arousal and etiquette...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist
Page: of 32

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2004 :  07:38:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa you probably feel vulnerable when you see a guy with an erection because your single. I always have hubby around so it doesn't bother me. I would probably feel the same way if I was single, and there by myself.

Kim =^.^=

hillbilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  09:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was doing good till just now. I have read this from 1 to 6 and dam! You see I want very badly to be a nudie. I would love to live in a town and go to work and all that stuff nude. Full on deal. I was reading this section to get some insight on this because I get a woodie at the drop of a hat. JustSo you know I have a girlfriend and have no intrest in other girls for sex. Myself and my girlfriend take good care of each other in that area. Here is the problem I have. From what I have read you all hold back. Let me say I am 37 and hold back nothing. I say what I mean plan as can be. So here it is. My gilr friend has a 15 year old and myself and my girl friend want to join a camp here in Washington that allows kids and I am trying to see what to exepect if she ever wants to go with us. I think the chances of me getting wood are high and I also don't want to ofend anyone. Melissa and Kimberly. How bad is it?????. You used the words " Scary, Aggression, Terrified, Voulnerable!!!!! Dam I am scared to go now. I might forget my cover. I am not even a nudie yet but I do feel having a hard on is what nude means( might happen when nude). When a person has something ugley like a deformity that was unsightly would you turn away? It is a natural thing that if you can control all the time you are a better man then I. I have not sleep with many and of that I feel good about. If "it" were wore out I would not be happy about it. So to that I say I can get a hard on from just looking at another good lookin girl. My girl friend can get "hard" from looking at other men. You know what, that is fine. Eye candy is good for people. My girl friend and I know where and who will be the one getting the end result of what ever caused the woodie. Was it really " Scary" Is that what I tell my kid if she see one? God, I hope not! I guess I am more along the lines of Cinderela. It will happen I hope I don't have to feel bad about it when it does happen because I don't want to go anywhere to "feel bad" about any thing I do or what " might "happen.

Edited by - hillbilly on 01/15/2004 09:29:27 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  3:32:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hillbilly,

Maybe try a vacation to Haulover Beach first in Miami if that's an option for you. You are in a public place where you can leave if you need to, or you can just roll over. And you won't have to worry about angry prudes wanting to run you out of camp on a rail. You can be close to the water, and you can carry your towel in front of you and head for the water, tossing it back on shore before you get in.

On my first visit to Haulover, I was too afraid to remove the trunks. But when I saw how average most everyone was, I got up the nerve. On the next day, and ever since, it has been no problem. Somehow, in a nudist setting, I think a guy is just nervous enough for it not to come up, as it were.
After a while, you'll get the hang of it(sorry).

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/15/2004 3:33:08 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  7:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I must be going to the wrong beaches, I just do not see that many men with an arousal problem.

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  7:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, Or...the right ones.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2004 :  11:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

We're nude beach people. We only go a few times a year, but I don't recall many times when we saw male erections. They occur, but in our limited beach time, we haven't seen or noticed that many !

Chic

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  04:18:42 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've never seen or had one at Haulover or elsewhere either. But my suggestions are for if you have, or worry about having the problem arise.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  4:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy your right, I think most men just have a fear of the embarrassement if they get one, but I don't think it actually happens that often.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 01/17/2004 4:38:28 PM

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  4:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the many year's I've been a nudist and the dozens and dozens of resort's and beaches I've frequented, I can't ever remember seeing a male nudist with an erection. Being a nudist simply shouldn't be misconstrued with "sex". On the otherhand, I've been to such places as Wreck's beach in Vancouver, BC and almost everytime I have been there seems to be looky-loo's doing 'their thing' behind the tree line <rolling my eyes and shrugging>

Nude in the pacific northwest

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  9:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Bikeracer. We go to Wreck beach, weather permitting of course, we really enjoy the beach. As long as they stay behind the tree line and out of sight, the better.

Kim =^.^=

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2004 :  11:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ture erections should be confined to the home, but my penis changes size all the time depending on if I've just come out of a cold pool or if I'm undressing in the hot sun for the first time and I'm excited and aroused by the hot sun. I've never had a full erection on the beach and don't even think about it know.

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  10:43:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome Kimberly, I appreciate it. You've the correct attitude with regards to 'the one's' staying inside the tree line at Wreck's. I went there with a lady friend a couple of times and she decided to put on a 'discreet exhibition' by facing away from the beach and casually shifting her legs around, if you get my drift. I swear they must have [IS THIS A PHONE AD? Please ignore.]communication as the number's increased dramatically!...I coulda' killed her!...<laughing>

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  04:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bikeracer I think every nude beach has one of those!

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  10:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should have added on my most recent post that though 'I coulda' killed her,' it did make for some very interesting things when back in the comfy confines of home...

marpie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2004 :  1:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think male erections on the beach can be divided into four general catagories.
1. When a man is lying on the beach close to women. In that case it is easy to roll over or to cover up. Being close and having an erection can be treated as unpolite thus covering is highly preferable.
2. Practising sports like volleyball etc. In that case erection can be caused by reasons far away from sexual and usually quickly disappears. In fact, noone should bother as everyone is engaged in sports, not thinking about any other things. In my opinion covering in that case is not necessary and would look very weird.
3. Walking down the beach and having an erection because of passing-by woman. An erection in that case usually happens in such speed and close distance that any covering or walking away does not make any difference. Because of how fast it grows, an erection is visible to the passing-by woman quite a short time. Thus, I think that in that case any precautions are not fast enough and really not necessary.
4. Constant erection and sporting it out to every people. Such a guy should be thrown away from the beach as soon as possible.

Case 3 is the most common situation, I think. It happened to me some times and not because of any sexual thoughts. Just seeing a nice naked woman made my penis go up. My girfriend said she has witnessed the same thing several times and did not take it as a offence or aggression. She told she was mostly embarassed, but also a bit complimented when a guy get an erection because of her.

Thus, I think that covering up is a way in some circumstances, but there are also others when any precautions are not necessary.

And I really do not agree that an erection means aggression. Of course, an erect penis could be trated as "ready" for a sexual intercourse. But it does not mean that a men intends to do so. Why don't you treat is as a compliment about your body? Apart from any natural reasons like hot etc., an erection happens because of naked women and in 99,9% cases has nothing to do with willingness to any sexual intercourse.

Page: of 32 Previous Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist Topic Next Topic: My questions & problems wanting to be a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved