Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 220 ]  [ Total: 220 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beaches - How to Find a Nude Beach
 How do I find a nude beach?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Daytona Beach area
Page: of 6

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  1:06:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The easiest way to see what's available in your area is go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.

There are several cities/towns with the name of Statesville, btw. What state?
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Blair

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Susan
Really fun to read thru all of the interesting nude beaches. Would be a real adventure to go out to California and check em all out... Anyone up to a road trip?????

I'm game Susan. Actually, I'm thinking about doing this in May, and I'd like to go all the way up the coast and possibly up to Vancouver.

swtchks

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  8:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Send swtchks a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
looking for a beach or club to visit in the phoenix arizona area, will travel but not to far.

alice r smith

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  11:44:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alice, I can recommend contacting Arizona Wildflowers, a nonlanded club similar to mine, or Shangri-La, a park with nice facilities. The manager, Patty Faber, is a lovely lady. Both are AANR-affiliated.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

Wiley

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  08:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I visited Haulover Beach yesterday and loved it. Today we are in Siesta Key and are driving the the Destin/ Ft. Walton Beach area next week. Are there any c/o beaches in those areas.

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  3:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wiley there is Navarre Beach west of Ft Walton and Johnson Beach in Perdio Keys. Navarre Beach, park in the beach parking lot and walk east to the air force base. Johnson Beach is part of the National Sea Shore. After entering the park drive as far east as you can. Then walk east. Neither beach is legal like Haulover Beach is.

panhandler

AndreND

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  10:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there any nude beaches on the Florida Keys? I heard there are several but I can't find where they are located.
My girlfriend and I will be stayin for a week on Isla Morada. Let us know if you have any info.
Thanks.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  10:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There are nude beaches in the Florida Keys. Using google I found a website that might be helpful in your search:

http://funandsun.com/1tocf/beachf/nude.html

Have a great vacation!
Melissa

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  11:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, Some of the clubs on that page are not just "nudist" & at least one other is no longer in existence. There are some possible locations on Key West but none on Isla Morada.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  11:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In addition to "official" and "unofficial", I think there's a big grey area in the middle... "tolerated". Most beaches that people think of as "official", are actually "tolerated". That is to say, there is no official designation saying that a beach is for nude/clothing-optional use. Rather, there is either a policy or tradition of permitting nude use. In such cases there may be no law or policy against nudity, or there may be a prohibition but the decision has been made not to enforce that prohibition.

Rooster Rock in Oregon is an officially declared nude beach, designated for that use. Sandy Hook is 'managed' for nude use (meaning it is allowed, and there are signs designating that nude use may occur there) but it has never been officially designated as a nude beach.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

beach_maverick

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  12:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit beach_maverick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anybody know of a nude beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? I have been looking all over.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  1:36:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've done a lot of searching since seeing this question. I can't find any, except for a few associated with "adult oriented" (crummy euphemism) resorts.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  5:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean Cheef, I too hate when they do that.

Kim =^.^=

Bod2BodRub

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  2:30:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bod2BodRub's Homepage  Send Bod2BodRub a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigal

im new to the statesville area anyone know where theres a nude beach or resort near the area

albert smarowsky

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  7:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're talking about Statesville in the Carolinas, Whispering Pines near Shallotte, NC; Reidsville has Bar-S; additionally there are some nonlanded clubs
in the Carolinas such as Triangle Area Naturists and Travelites that members travel to visit. You might go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code, go to http://www.aanr.com and click on "clubs" and again on the state(s) in which you are interested or www.naturist.com and click on Organizations, or even go to http://cheef.com and look for the destination state.

There are no legal or tolerated beaches any longer in the Carolinas.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Page: of 6 Topic Next Topic: Daytona Beach area  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved