Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Nude Beaches - How to Find a Nude Beach
 How do I find a nude beach?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Daytona Beach area
Page: of 6

vabchmale5
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  10:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Send vabchmale5 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am new to this and i would like to find a place to go around Virginia to see if i am comfortable at being nude in public before i join a group is there any near Virginis ??????

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  2:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a nudist park in White County in the Ivor, VA area: White Tail.

The members are nice, the grounds well kept.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  10:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
How do you find a nude beach?

Well, whenever I lose something I try to remember when I used it last, and what I was doing. Then, I can often remember where I left it.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  1:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone offer any advise or reccomendations for naturist beaches in Europe? We are a UK couple looking for a break in Feburary?

Any help would be most welcome, we are particularlylooking for reccomendations from people who have visited the destinations before and would return.

thanks.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2004 :  4:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
February is a bit chilly in most of Europe if I remember correctly. You might think about Mallorca though. I'll try to track down that info for you.

Regards,Cheri

-
-

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  08:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri, your assistance is greatly appreciated. Any European dstinations you have viseted before? Any feedback would be received greatfully.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  2:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a nude beach on Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands,but I'm not sure about the weather in Feb.

You might contact the Spanish Naturist Federation at PO Box 50370 E-28080
Madrid, Spain
Telephone: 011-34-629-924-348
email: fen@naturismo.org

or the Madrid Naturist Association email: adn@naturismo.org

I've emailed both requesting information on Mallorca for you, but the adn@naturismo.org email bounced.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  4:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Thank you, your assistance is greatly appreciated. We are newbies to the forum,but already feel most welcome. Thank you again.

Kind Regards, Mike

Faubus

Posted - 11/05/2004 :  12:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisnatural

Can anyone offer any advise or reccomendations for naturist beaches in Europe? We are a UK couple looking for a break in February?

Sorry if I disappoint you, but February is too cold in Spain, Mallorca, Ibiza and even in Sicily.

Instead, I would strongly recommend Canary Islands, there especially Fuerteventura, and there especially Jandia and the coast north from it. Having returned from a one-week break just yesterday, I was very satisified and have a smooth even tan now. According to my experience, February can be just as warm and sunny as now, but the sea water is somewhat cooler.

Happy break for you!

/Faubus

nudeisnatural

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  09:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Faubus, thanks for your help. We have been to Fuerteventura a couple of years agao in Feb and found the weather good, although a little windy.

Maybe we should return?

Redbeard
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2005 :  11:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Odd Fellows Bridge-Sonoma, CA
Located on Oddfellows Rd, off of River rd.
I have been frequenting this hidden little beach for 3 years now and it has become one of my favorites.
The road is closed during winter, the bridge is removed in October, and replaced in May Or June. Because of this the beach area is rarely occupied.I have spent entire weekdays nude there without seeing anyone. The beach curves and has a row of willows as a natural screen from canoeists and gawkers. On weekends before the road is opened, it is not unusual to see several couples and even families go nude there. I have even camped nude on the beach last spring. I felt so priviliged!! Once the bridge is in, the area gets much more "public", so I have cleared a few spots, about 1/4mile upstream for more private sunning. For the adventerous types, there is a clearing and meadow , big enough for frisbee, on a private lot above. I have never seen the owners, so discetion is req'd. As with all nudism in Sonoma Co.,out of sight is out of mind.
Directions- take 101N to river rd., go west untill Oddfellows Rd. Park and take a short walk to the last "do not park" sign on your right. You will see a trail go up the embankment. Proceed to the right and the end of the beach. Lay your towel down and enjoy! If it is Monday you will probably see me!

Redbeard
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  11:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I got off topic a bit, but I do not see a problem in informing people about nude beaches, unofficial or whatever. I find mine by exploring, and asking. Often, the "cruising" areas are very secluded to begin with. I see a way to convert these area to a more social nudist bent by showing up with a few friends, and being nude and not lewd. This is no fun for the perves, and, eventually, cruising ends and social nudism has another foothold. I have found that most of us accept majority rule. If the majority of users want a social nude beach then the perves have to go elsewhere! No perves, no complaints(nudists do a great job with beach clean-up!) so no cops. I strongly believe in leading by example. Set a good example of proper, respectful behavior toward people and property and there shouldn't be any problems. But what do I know???
I don't fear my beaches becoming too "popular" and then being closed due to this forum. If the thought police have come this far, we have lost alot more than just a beach.

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  09:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was talking with one of the friends I went to Orient Beach in St. Martin with last year about other possibilities and I mentioned that I would think the ultimate would be to go to a nude beach in Hawaii.
She said Hawaii has precious few nude beaches because the Hawaiian people are not so appreicative or tolerant of nudism there. I was very surprised to hear that as I've always envisioned the Islands full of bare and free-spirited people to whom clothing would be a virtual non-necessity much of the time.
Does anyone know if the information I was given is accurate? (Not that I can afford to go there anytime soon anyway..just curious)
Thanks!

Ash

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  1:30:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ash, Your friend is absolutely right. There are some beaches that do see c/o use, but it's not legal.

:) Cheri
Happy April Fools' Day.

-
-

wrldtraveler

Posted - 01/01/2006 :  9:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just started a new website for naturists who want to communicate about beaches in Michigan. The url is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/michigan_naturist_beaches/

Page: of 6 Topic Next Topic: Daytona Beach area  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved