Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 451 ]  [ Total: 451 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How much nudist experience do you have?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Categories of Nudists Topic Next Topic: Whats your favorite nudist destination?
Page: of 3

regalr5

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  2:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had several nudist experiences. In the nineties I use to go Robert Moses lighthouse beach on Fire Island NY.
Now living in Florida I have went to Haulover beach in Miami which was more pack then New Yorks beach, I guest a lot of tourist.

I have to say what an experience no suit sticking to you after you get out of the water. Your free.

Joe

Edited by - Admin to change title from "Nudist experience".

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  10:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree your skin is the best quick dry suit you could have.

We have been home nudist for over 20 years and been going to Apollo and Playalinda for over 10 years. We have been to nude beaches on Pea Island and Okracoke in the Outer Banks NC. Camped nude on Cape Lookout NC, and a nudist resort in FL. We visited a nude resort here in TN this year and are going to try one in SC in a week or two.

I'm not sure if we are totaly hooked on the nude life yet, but it's a good start. LOL

Diger

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  10:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having liked being nude ever since I can remember, I would have to say my whole life. I haven't done much social nudism though.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  3:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just for a few years. Went to Haulover Beach and it gave me a whole new perspective.Since then we've gone to every nudist club in Indiana (several times), Playalinda beach and again to Haulover. You just can't beat it for relaxation.

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  4:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's only been about a year for me, just going to the nude beach, haven't been to any clubs or resorts yet, I guess that's next.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2009 :  8:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For me, a fair amount of it. Getting into organized nudity is relatively new to me -- two years.

I have had a lot of backwoods nudity among the Sierra forests, and also hot springs resorts. I have liked my experiences in the Sierra the best, especially if others are at the same waterhole, too.

I have had very embarrassing nudist times, as in getting caught. One of those times was being caught by my rather textile family. Hard to live that one down, although it was a long, long time ago.

I suppose your experiences can never seem to run out of variations throughout your life.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  07:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I joined the Swollows and AANR in the mid 70's, raised a family in and around a nudist club, and i'm sitting in my motor home at Oaklake Trails nudist resort writting this.

buffalo

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  09:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Send buffalo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i've been a nudist bout 35yrs at first just a home nudist but then i started going to beaches. there was 3 in the melbourne australia area that i went to when i lived there for 9 yrs. haven't been to a camp becuase i like tent camping out in the woods. but getting to the point a resort sounds good

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  5:28:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see...
A nudist home with wife and daughter for nearly a decade.
Multiples visits to 4 different resort; some whole weekend stays.
Several out-of-town visits at nudist friends'.
"Nude lunches" several times a week at co-worker's appartment.
Several visits at Gunnison, Playalinda and Haulover.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  9:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to skinny dip and sun nude in my backyard as a kid.
The first time I was socially nude was at San Onofre Beach in 1991 after I returned from the Gulf War. Then I went to Blacks Beach by the next year I went to the Swallows Sun Island, and joined The Camping Bares of San Diego and with that group went nude camping in lots of locations including Deep Creek Hotsprings, Harbin Hotsprings, Red White and Blue Beach, and lots of remote desert and mountain locations. A few years later in 2000 I went with friends from this group to San Francisco and did the Bay to Breakers run/walk across San Francisco nude. I became a member of The Swallows for a few year and I was a regular at San Onofre beach but began going out to De Anza Springs. I have been to quite a few clubs across the US in North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, California, Texas, Washington. My dream is to one day live full time at a nudist resort, hey it could happen.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

tanelk

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  8:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Offically I joined AANR Aug 09, but have had nudist tendencies for better than 30 yrs. Since aug I have been to a B&B in N.M., Mira Vista in AZ and just last week I visited Cypress Cove. I would have to say that I think it was the right choice in adjusting my life style.

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2009 :  9:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sold my house in the city 12 years ago and bought an acreage.
Took a treed area and carved out a spot for Nude Tanning

This took a few hours with a chainsaw, weedwacker and a rake. Nothing like it!

Now when I go to BC , I always find a nudebeach, like wreck or 3mile in Penticton!

The Natural One
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  02:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well yesterday I finally had the chance to bare the nat- ural, and walk into the sun. To swim carefree in this world. in para- dice.
The beaches in the sun. The feeling of the air on my body and the coolness of the clear clean salt waters of the carabean ocean were beyond
words. to walk in the most natural and free way possible, like it was meant to be be. Without a soul to care. their were hundreds others around
but they also were swimming carefree in this wonderful place, watching schools of fish swim by, and talking to each other like they were best friends. Others were out walking on the fine white sands of the beach. We were talking and unashamed, floating and swimming easily in the beautiful blue waters of the bay, the sun warming us with its intense life giving rays from above. Gone were the problems i have had in the past with a swimsuit filling up with air and sand and binding in the worst possible of ways. It was wonderful not to have to sit in a soggy swimsuit for a change. Walking down the beach could not have been easier because even though we all looked a little different, we were all really the same, without any racial, social or sexual barriers to overcome.

My wife on the other hand was a little uncomfortable to say the least. In my heart I know she would have loved it if she would have tried it, but
there were too many issues for her to overcome before she could justify shedding her body armor. If you like you could blame it on age, you could blame it on her self image. You could say it is the taboos someone has drilled into her head for years, that the body is bad, and seeing it is a sin,or something. ( I don't really know anywhere that this is backed up by facts!) You could say she is a little set in her ways or a little hard headed. You could say she only thought nude was crude and lewd, and always sexual in content. I must admit I think it is a shame that 90% of the worlds people are driven by these same miss guided principles. I guess I am lucky to join the 10% or so who may be a little more open to these not so new ideas.

The Natural One

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  6:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Wife and I were home nudists from the time we were dating (1967, married 1968). We had no conncection to organized or social nudism until 2005. At that point, one of the members of my Wife's church visited when I was sick, and as it was Melissa Starr who used to be one of the mqainstqys of this website. We were invited into Phi Nu (Philly Nudists) and attended three house parties and two swim parties (out of a larger series of both). In the time qfter this, Phi Nu declined, and the only recent activity was a house party I held in late August.
My activity is now very limited, as my left leg was amputated due to bone infections and other problems. And I remain quite active here.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2009 :  12:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started 52 years ago ........when I was born!

Live love and have fun

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  5:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Interestingly enough, the question sounds like one asked at a job interview. "Ummmm, let's see now, Mr. Warmskin, how many years of experience do you have as a nudist? This is not an entry level job we are offering, you know. You should have at least 10 years experience to qualify for this job. Give me your resume that shows to which nudist organizations you have belonged."

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."
George Washington

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Categories of Nudists Topic Next Topic: Whats your favorite nudist destination?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved