Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 126 ]  [ Total: 126 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How much nudist experience do you have?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Categories of Nudists Topic Next Topic: Whats your favorite nudist destination?
Page: of 3

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2009 :  7:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Our first visit to a nudist venue was back in April I think. We first went to Apollo beach and then the next week visited Cypress Cove. These were our first experiences. We weren't planning these visits long before we went. We kinda just decided, "okay, let's try this" and we did it first chance we got. We just jumped right in. We got nude at the beach within the first 15 minutes. And it was pretty easy. No one was around. So it was easy to get into it. Stayed nude for hours there. Then the next week when we went to Cypress Cove we took the tour and then were left to spend the day there. And we did until 8pm. We were there almost 12 hours. We were nude almost as soon as the tour was over. We loved it. We jumped right in and I'm glad we did. I would love to go back soon and visit Cypress Cove. I would like to before the end of this year but I don't know if we'll get to.

PacificNW

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  04:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Send PacificNW a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last summer, I visited the nude beaches around Portland, OR. Namely Sauvie's Island - I think I ended up making about 5 trips up there when I found the time. I'm still relatively new to the whole experience, but I intend to really get in to it when the warm weather returns this year.

Cheers!

Jay

Eros1000

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  09:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my teens I sometimes went in the scud in the back yard without my parents knowledge.
Since the kids have flown the nest, from 2005 both my wife and I have started going to nudist beaches in Greece, Croatia and Spain. She initially was very reluctant but now will have no hesitation in getting her gear off.
In the summer, if the weather is hot we will sunbathe in the garden and walk nude in the house. She will still need a lot of persuasion to go 'au naturel' more at home but maybe its a gradual process, though the UK climate is hardly conducive to nudity.

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  11:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since the 60's-my teens. I always loved it & always will. One night I wondered what it would be like to sleep nude. I did it & it felt great. I didn't even bother to get dressed the next day. I even had enough courage to go around naked in our back yard. My mother never cared that I went around nude. But it's a different story with my wife.

valkyrie_major
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  2:44:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd have to say, i didnt mind being naked as a youngster, just around others who werent family.

As for actual nudism...i discovered the lifestyle and started commiting to it at age 14 or 15? but i wasn't nude around others except myself and my sister who too eventually came around to the idea.

My first experince of visiting a resort and actually seeing other nudist and them seeing me was alittle less than a year ago at Oaklake Trails, and since then i've been there 3 times, once by myself and 2 others which were fairly recent with a good friend. She came around the idea too, and we are 19 and 20. and from time to time we'd have naked study group at my place.

So thats about, i'd say about 5 years...

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  11:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a home nudist since I was around 12.I still enjoy nude walks in the local woods,but I have not gone to a nudist resort yet. Since I am now 50 I should go to a resort this summer.

MrDave

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2011 :  12:53:19 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went to my first nude beach 34 years ago, when I was 23. My wife started even younger; when she was 19.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2011 :  11:55:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been nudists for 37+ years. Got into social nudism about 13+ yrs ago.

We're members of Glen Eden Sun Club, Friends of San Onofre Beach, AANR and TNS and Naturist Family Network (non landed club-NY)

Visited several resorts and clubs and beaches;

Club Orient (annual trip), Cypress Cove, - -, - - - /Desert Sun, Terra Cotta Inn (our fav), Living Waters Spa, Morningside Inn

Nude beaches in...California,Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Maine, Sweden, Denmark

Clubs visited; Glen Eden, Deer Park, Olive Dell, DeAnza Springs...

Do I get the job!??

Edited by - FireProf on 01/12/2011 11:59:48 AM

snorkeling couple

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  11:23:54 AM  Show Profile  Click to see snorkeling couple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have been a naturist for 30+ years on and off, depending on partner and circumstances. My partner experienced her first naturist beach this month --- she loved it :-)

Roll on the next holiday

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  8:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys. Bob Knows here. New member.

I grew up in a clothing compulsive family. We were taught that a fate worse than death would befall anyone who was seen naked by anyone including family members. The local YMCA still had naked swimming, but I guess that didn't count since no girls were allowed.

About age 10 or maybe 12 (1955) I began sneaking out late at night and running naked up the street a few blocks, around the school and back. Soon I was also stripping off on hikes past the edge of town, and of course sleeping naked.

But my trained fear of being seen naked kept me from doing anything naked when someone else might see, until age 30 something. But for the past 30 years I've been a pretty active nudist.

I was a member of AANR and TNS for a while, even a travel club president. I frequented CO hot springs and hiked naked in forests. I traveled to France and went to a CO resort at Cap d'Agde. Now I own some land and walk the boundary frequently, drive naked with the top down, anything naked that avoids getting arrested.

I don't mind getting seen sometimes in the woods, as long as I don't get arrested. The more people see naked bodies, the less they fear nudity.

I just discovered this forum. Maybe I'll hang around and put in my two cents.

Blessings,

Bob

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  8:09:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard!

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  04:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was brought up in a non nudist home, but nudity was pretty common and doors were seldom closed. Taking a bath or shower was never a private thing. From my early teens I just loved to be naked when ever possible and the first thing I normally did after arriving home from school, was to remove all clothing and let the air get to my body. As an only child, I never had to worry about siblings not approving of my love of nudity and my mother just accepted me like that. I’d dress for dinner. From the age of about eleven on, I’ve slept nude, and don’t even own any night clothes.

Now, I’m a nudist of course as is my wife. All our friends, naturist or not know we are nudists and if people ring us before visiting, especially in the summer we ask if they mind if we stay nude. If they do mind we dress by the time they arrive.

We’ve been active naturists now for thirty six years together, are members of two clubs. We’re both keen swimmers but have not worn costumes for at least twelve years.

Rod

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  12:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started going naked outside at about age 9, streaking in the night with some same age friends who lived next door. I went naked off and on since. I found a local nudist group when I was about 40 years old. Perhaps most nudist groups were harder to find before Internet. I participated the AANR group for a few years. Now I just go naked whenever I get an opportunity.

nudist2011
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  1:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've only been a nudist since my wife died April 2011.

Fred R. Rome, New York

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  5:37:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our family has been thoroughly immersed in the nudist lifestyle and culture going back 3 generations that
I know of. My husband and I were both raised as nudists from birth, so much to the point that we "don't even get the other side" We have three adult daughters who we raised the same way. The oldest lives in S.F. with her husband and 2 small children...They are a nudist family and very active in nudism, as are, our 2 other girls also in their 20's. Never did our children "stray away from the nudist lifestyle, they never "left and came back to it" like many. For us its a way of life not an activity.

Combined our family has been to over 40 nudist clubs in the US. We are members of Glen Eden here in Southern CA, AANR, TNS, etc. We have been to many nudist locals around the world, such as Club Orient, all throughout the Caribbean, as well as Mexico and Spain. Spent a month at Cap d' age last year.

Other nude events we frequent are The Bay Too Breakers and World naked Bike Ride Whenever we can.

Jenn

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Categories of Nudists Topic Next Topic: Whats your favorite nudist destination?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved