Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Where do you like to be naked?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india
Page: of 11

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2013 :  12:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skyclad27

Being nude around the house gets old fast.. my girl friend an I love spending long weekends at Avalon in WV we're already planning several trips for this coming Summer. I also checked out Beechwood Lodge last Summer and really liked it. The place was really nice an well taken care of and wasnt to far from home. Best of all the people were great! Definitely cant wait to spend more time there this Summer! I also love day trips to Sandy Hook in NJ im hoping they can get it open in time for the coming season. Anywhere we can hike, swim an play volleyball is a great place to be naked!! :)

I live about 15 minutes from Sandy Hook, and there's a rumor going around that the Gateway National Recreation Area, the official name for Sandy Hook, may not be open this season AT ALL.
This is just a rumor, so I don't know how true it is.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2013 :  7:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Carlover,

I too heard the rumor then I read a statement that said the park service was dedicated to getting it open for the season.

Lets hope for the best.

Diger

lynnmarie0123

Posted - 07/04/2013 :  3:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
everywhere!

golferralph

Posted - 08/02/2013 :  06:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mostly in my home. I am new to this and do enjoy the feeling of no clothes. Looking to try for my first social experience soon I hope.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2013 :  10:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lynnmarie0123

everywhere!

I'm with you Lynn, Everywhere we won't get arrested. lol

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2013 :  7:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i prefer the beach but home is ok nude 99% of time with a back patio and some parts of yard to nude sunbathe.

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2013 :  9:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love being naked at home ( especially out in our backyard ).
But, we're really looking forward to meeting ND and his Mrs at Wreck beach in Vancouver 10 days from now !!

edward329
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2013 :  09:40:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to be nude at nudist parties.

retired from the telecommunications industry

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  04:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to be naked on the back patio right now. Even though it's 3:30AM on Oct 31st, it's actually warm enough to enjoy naked...if only it'd quit raining!!!

Jimmie

edward329
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2013 :  11:00:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Nudist parties are the best!

retired from the telecommunications industry

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  05:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The past few years have been amazing!!!

I've gone from home nudist, to front porch nudist (at night), even ventured off the porch to get the mail. Although I haven't had the chance this year, I've freehiked on the Katy Trail (even in the rain), and since I moved I've been able to sit out on the back deck and work on my allover tan.

The only thing that hasn't come about is making it to a nudist resort but I'm working that out. I'm hoping to make it out west next year, at which time I hope to include a few Nudist resorts as part of the itinerary. I'm also hoping to meet up with some of the members of N-R in the coming years.

Here's to all my naked friends on N-R, let us all be thankful for the little freedoms we can enjoy in the nude and hope that those freedoms will expand to new areas in our lives.

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  09:34:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I, sometimes, get down and mildly depressed about our lack of ability to get away and visit many of those places we used to. Since I retired, I've had some medical issues that have kept me closer to home than I'd imagined and with my wife still working, it's been difficult.

But we have four clubs within 30 mins to 2 hrs away, our club being the closest. We have a nude beach about 45 mins away, we have a private backyard and pretty much live naked every second we are able. I really shouldn't complain or be mildly depressed after reading some of the issues others here have to deal with, with regards to their nudist limitations.

You take advantage of where and how often you can practice your nudism and try not compare it to others or it will make you crazy. It's best just to embrace what abilities you do have and not what you wish you could do ... or you'll go nuts! hahaha

With that ... I think I may head to a club I don't get to too often, today. I could use a day of doing nothing but lying in the sun.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  10:26:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love to be nude at home, and we are naked almost all the time when at home. Not lucky enough to have privacy in the areas immediately outside our place, so we go to or favorite resort WTR as often as possible.
Being naked indoors is good for the body and the spirit, but sometimes we just have to have the breezy outdoor air and the sun all over us to enjoy the best effects of what being nude and natural is all about.

Being Naked and Being Real

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  8:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way ... it was a nice but quiet day at the club I visited.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

keysnudist2014

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  3:58:49 PM  Show Profile  Send keysnudist2014 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i go naked everywhere & anywhere possible. i'm not interested in being arrested, but am also not interested in wearing much/any clothing. home, inside, outside, in the car, at the beach, other people's places, parties, etc. never been to a real nudist resort or community or similar. keys could use one.

love the skin you're in

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved