Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 417 ]  [ Total: 417 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Where do you like to be naked?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india
Page: of 11

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2014 :  06:52:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am pretty much naked most of the time when I am at home or in our very private back yard. Have been really pushing the odds while camping lately as mentioned in another post...haven't been caught yet.... Going camping to our favorite place on Sanibel island with our great camping friends and I'm sure we'll be naked there when we can. So those are my two favorite places to be naked.

HNATDT

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  05:25:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Sierra Nevada makes for natural grounds in which to be nude, There are popular spots along one of the rivers there, where hordes of people go nude for the day. It has slab granite that have various contours on it. Pick one of those contours that fit your body, and you can get very comfortable. The water feels cold when you get in, but your body normalizes itself and you feel very refreshed.

The air is sweet from the forest. I wish I could bottle it!
The temperatures are in the 80s in the summer, but feel more like the 70s because of the dry air and slight breezes. Your body's sweat system work well with this combination of dry and moving air.

The people at this spot are, on average, noticeably younger than those at nudist resorts. You get quite a mix there. I find myself conversing well with the younger crowd for some reason. They seem more open to talk with, to a good extent. Sometimes, I converse while I am in the water, next to a granite "island," where there are other naked people lying on it.

The costs? None, but you have to travel farther to get there which runs up your transportation tab. It might be a tie, relative to the nearest nudist resort.

There is only the beach and the river, so your activities are confined to that. I bring puzzles to work on, and a major daily newspaper to keep my mind busy, if not conversing. They do have port-a-potties there, though, and you are asked to volunteer to give some money for their operation which is more than fair.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2014 :  09:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Warmskin,
That sounds like a great place, we live near the Great Smokey Mountains and wish they had a place for nude use here.

Diger

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2014 :  10:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin, I well remember the Sierra's as I used to spend a lot of time there. Having hiked the high country, we spent many a day in the nude. We had always had a good time, but that was many years ago. While I do miss those days, I still have a good time here, even though the nudes days are not as nice.
Enjoy and thanks!

lucyfer

Posted - 04/22/2015 :  08:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mostly at home.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2015 :  8:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where ever it's legal .

SailingBare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2015 :  6:26:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out sailing, at our private hideaway beach spot, in the backyard.

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2015 :  01:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
at someone else's place...when they're not there!

Shaun Manuel Sigala

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2015 :  5:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Had a Great Day just floating around in the pool - my favorite place!!!

HNATDT

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  09:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did not want to start a new post so am adding to this one.
I hope that everyone has a fun/safe 4th of July weekend and are able to get out and enjoy some nude time. The temps here are supposed to be nice and I hope to be able to get out and enjoy them.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  4:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same to you Nude in AK. Happy 4th everyone!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  5:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Turtle lake resort in Michigan this weekend . We are here now and staying naked till it's time to leave on Sunday.

Rapidi

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  8:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anywhere in the sun, on my favorite hiking trail and driving my car. Fun!

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  12:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being only about 9 months in to the nudist experience, favorite place to be nude is an enclosed deck on back of house. It has tinted sliding Windows for privacy. Have wall mounted TV, comfortable seating and table/chairs...can't wait for warm weather to return!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  12:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I began off road, 4x4 trail driving about 8 years ago. Almost two years ago, I bought a Jeep and last year, on our annual trip to Death Valley, I towed my Jeep behind our motorhome and did the off road driving with my two grandsons. WE had a blast!

This year, I'll be taking the Jeep again. A few more modifications to the suspension and looking forward to another awesome experience. What I found that I enjoy is driving nude and I do on many occasions around town and on trips or long drives. I've been doing this for over 35 years and 8 years ago, I took that naked driving to off road and 4x4ing. What is great is that I can exit the Jeep and wonder, hike, have lunch and just enjoy the desert naturally.

Looking forward to our annual Death Valley trip and the trip to AZ in our motorhome, towing the Jeep and finding a trail in AZ that I can take my wife on and we can both do some naked 4x4ing.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: NEW RESORT IN CROSSVILLE, TN TO OPEN MARCH 18TH. Topic Next Topic: Planning for meetup india  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved