Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 271 ]  [ Total: 271 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2005 :  11:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by twk300zx

Anybody have any "special words" I can use on her to get her to see why this is such a great lifestyle?

Oh, and any suggestions on how to overcome the jealousy part?

HELP!

It is a great lifestyle because you like it; and she is special because she loves you enough to go along with you even though she has her reservations.

Just because people are married does not mean they will like the same things in the same degree at the same time. There may come a time when she is more into nudism than you. Maybe she would enjoy the company of other males who you might feel some competition from, making you a bit uneasy. Would you still go along?

The first thing you must do is tell her, if you have not done so already, how much you appreciate her enjoying the nudist experience with you, and let her know how important that is to you. She clearly has some anxiety about it. Going with you, then, is a very loving thing for her to do. :-)

You should also reciprocate (again, if you have not done so already). That's how it is done. Make sure you extend yourself to let yourself enjoy doing things with her (in a loving manner) that she may feel more comfortable with than you.

And just how did you act in the presence of those young cuteys? Our culture is so permeated with skin=sex that it is automatic and many men do not even realize how their body language and facial expressions change, but the women sure notice. Also many men fail to look at their wifes in that way, multiplying the hurt. For your consideration: you may need to be looking your wife up and down and making her feel so hot she giggles or at least smiles. People believe what they see more than what we say.

Finally, it seems like you had fun and so did she. That's what life is all about IMHO. There are enough downers in life without creating our own. You seem to be doing just fine. I hope you both continue to enjoy the ride for a long time. I am sure you both can have a good deal more fun with this, and as they say, girls just want to have fun. :-) BOL

nudecpletex

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  2:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are looking for someplace in the south to retire that is for nudists. ALL help apreciated.Email us at nudecpletex@aol.com.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2005 :  2:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudecpletex

We are looking for someplace in the south to retire that is for nudists. ALL help apreciated.Email us at nudecpletex@aol.com.

I've also sent this via email to you:
I can recommend Sandpipers Holiday Park in Edinburg, TX...warm all year long.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  02:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of any good novels with a nudist theme?

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  03:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any women who introduced their men to nudism?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  09:05:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tilly

Cotton Tail Murders written by the same individual who wrote In the Heat of the Night. Author is Johnson. It takes place in a nudist park.

Robert Heinlein has written many science fiction book that has simple nudity, nudism, included as some of the characters are happier without clothes.

:) Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/12/2006 09:06:59 AM

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  12:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do I get a photo album ?

when I go the "photo albums" I see a few people listed...

it tells me I do not have a photo album... but it does not tell me how to get one...

I promise I put up artistic nudity only... nothing to offend...

I have photos of me and my friends playing in tropical paradise... NOTHING SEXUAL... NO ERECTIONS... just beautiful photos

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  4:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe there is a resort near Los Gatos, CA that is either nude or clothing optional. I will be there (in the Bay area) early in July and hoped someone could update me on a place to spend some time relaxing.

Or perhaps up around Calistoga in the wine country?

Edited by - GeeWilly on 01/18/2006 4:52:49 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  6:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeWilly

I believe there is a resort near Los Gatos, CA that is either nude or clothing optional. I will be there (in the Bay area) early in July and hoped someone could update me on a place to spend some time relaxing.

Or perhaps up around Calistoga in the wine country?

Lupin is still alive and well with their website at http://www.lupin.com/
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/18/2006 6:13:40 PM

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2006 :  12:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lupin, yes, that's the one! Thanks. There are several spots near Calistoga as well, per my limited research, and we have a wedding to attend there. Los Gatos is just a favorite.

Any suggestions, though I know they are more expensive, as to locations near Calistoga? (Nobody said nudists shouldn't be practical, did they?)

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  08:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tilly

There is quite a bit of nudity friendly science fiction.

The page at http://www.mbay.net/~cgd/naturism/nudesf.htm has a list of authors which have written books.

One of my favorites was Heinleins "A Door Into Summer" which the main character time travels backward and ends up landing in a nudist resort.

Edited by - bornnude on 01/21/2006 08:34:15 AM

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  1:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personal avatars! This is a clothes free safe zone. Would you, or wouldn't you post your own avatar? Why, why not? I finally posted because I look at it this way, it's like going to the beach or resort and hiding every time someone gets close. I think if more people posted we'd see less questions about size, weight and so on. There are discreet ways to hide your identity if that's a problem.

Bilby
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  06:47:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Obviously I did.

Took me a while to get the courage. Then i got scared and took it down for a while.
I had shown nude photos to close friends before, but never put one out there in public.

As with all things nudist, it was frightening at first, but ultimately rather liberating. I know that everyone i speak to here has seen me as i am.

Edited by - Bilby on 02/14/2006 06:52:34 AM

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  3:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a personal avatar posted. I have removed it and have gone back to the little guy in the tube. I still stand by my statement that if you really are a nudist, you should have no problem posting some sort of personal avatar. After much thought I decided to remove my avatar. Fact is this is not a nudist beach or resort. To many subjects and posts, are from want-a-be or looky Lou's. If the site had a members only section, that one of the requirements was a personal avatar of some sort, I would have left my avatar posted, but it does not. It is unfortunate that in cyber space you can be who ever you want. I will still post comments where I feel I have something to add, but if I'm going to put myself out there, I want to know that the people I'm dealing with are not just bored and wasting time. This and other sites of this sort can be a great tool for people who want answers and to know that wanting to be a nudist is OK. Personally I want to know who I'm dealing with and that they are sincere when they post comments. I would far sooner post with a personal avatar that at least says, " I talk the talk and walk the walk", and expect the same.
I must also note that others who had personal avatars have removed them or just moved on. It is unfortunate that to have a true discussion about nudism you have to be sitting in a group of naked people.

Edited by - later on 02/14/2006 3:27:45 PM

Bilby
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  12:01:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can make the picture quite small and that's what I did. I think it's enough to prove I'm real but not enough to be of any interet to those who are here for the wrong reasons.

I think I managed that withough any double-entendres!

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved