Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 529 ]  [ Total: 529 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2006 :  7:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilby

You can make the picture quite small and that's what I did. I think it's enough to prove I'm real but not enough to be of any interet to those who are here for the wrong reasons.

I think I managed that withough any double-entendres!

Mine is slightly out of focus. :) However, there are lots of photos of me online and in the Bulletin as well as N.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

BILLY

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  3:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are there any nudist in the memphis tennessee area that a nudist could join up with. would likr to be able to go out in the woods for trail walking or what ever is avaiable.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  3:43:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri
[brHowever, there are lots of photos of me online and in the Bulletin as well as N.
Cheri

Speaking of that, that's a great photo of you and Leonite in June's issue Cheri. Reminds me of when I first met you.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

Paul1011
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2006 :  4:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also saw your pic in this months Bulitin. A well deserved honor to make it into the 75th anniversary edition. Congrats.

Paul1011

Da Nuge

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  11:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bit of a problem- I've been thinking seriously about nudism for a year or two now, and I would just tell my family and start acting it, but a year ago -
I'll start at the beginning. We were at the beach, and I was having irritation in my swimsuit. I made the mistake of casually telling my dad about it, and he demanded I take my swimsuit off right away so he could look at it. I protested, and eventually he took it off by force. I have no idea what his intent was; probably nothing bad. But it's made me... uncomfortable around him.

What should I do?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2006 :  3:04:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Da Nuge

Bit of a problem- I've been thinking seriously about nudism for a year or two now, and I would just tell my family and start acting it, but a year ago -
I'll start at the beginning. We were at the beach, and I was having irritation in my swimsuit. I made the mistake of casually telling my dad about it, and he demanded I take my swimsuit off right away so he could look at it. I protested, and eventually he took it off by force. I have no idea what his intent was; probably nothing bad. But it's made me... uncomfortable around him.
What should I do?

Your question isn't about nudism/naturism, but it is in family relations. Can you talk to him about it or your mom or another family member? You don't mention your age. That would be a factor in it as well.
Cheri

-
-

nudelover

Posted - 07/19/2006 :  9:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you upload photos on this site? I looked all over and was not able to find it.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2006 :  07:47:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
See my posts under Personal Avatar.

Best Wishes, Jim

jim duffy

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  10:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Send jim duffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where is the nearest nudist colony to McConb, Mississippi?

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  12:00:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jim duffy

We have clubs, resorts, beaches, parks, facilities, venues, condos, even whole towns, but not a colony in sight. We don't even have encampments anymore, except children's camps, although many clubs provide safe and attractive low cost tenting and full hookups. Here is one place you can go to look up nearby clubs:

http://www.aanr.com/regions_clubs_clubs.html

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  10:01:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jim duffy

There are no longer any colonies; at least they're not called that (see FireProf's message). The easiest way to see what's near you is to go to www.nudistparskusa.net and insert your zip code. That might list some that are no longer viable.

The only MS club I'm aware of is a nonlanded club in the Kiln, MS area. You might take a look at your neighboring states.
Cheri

-
-

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2006 :  6:20:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just bought a new digital camera today, the old one got dropped. Seems they don't take well to that. Anyway, will try to load an avatar as soon as I figure out how to use this one!

ltv

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  8:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new here hand have not found an answer to my question. I hope you can help!

Our reason for joining was in hope of meeting other couples in our area. Is there a section that helps people meet? We live in California, North Orange County. We do not have friends that share our desire to live a nude lifestyle and would like to socialize with others.

Thanks,
Vince

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  03:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ltv

... We live in California, North Orange County. We do not have friends that share our desire to live a nude lifestyle and would like to socialize with others.

http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-ca.html

Nekkid

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  08:36:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, kind of an etiquette question here. I had a scrotal injury a while back and on my doctor's orders I wore a suspensory for 6 weeks. [For those who don't know, that is a support brace for men that consists of a waistband and a pouch for the testicles (and sometimes also leg straps, jockstrap-style). The pouch encloses only the scrotum, leaving the penis to hang free.] I avoided visiting my favorite nude beach during that time because I was embarrassed about wearing just the suspensory. My question is, was I right to stay away? I know it probably sounds silly, but I didn't want to be taken to be wearing some fetish wear. I also did not really feel like answering a lot of questions about what I was wearing, but I just have to get over that. What reaction do you think I would get wearing just the suspensory on the beach?

I have occasionally needed to wear it in the months since when feeling strain from walking, so this question will likely come up for me again. I was planning on trying nude first, but if I got sore I would need to either put it on or leave.

I was reminded of this issue when I read here that genital piercings are often frowned upon (understandably) because they draw attention to the genitals. I'd be interested to hear if anyone sees my issue in a similar light.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved