Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  2:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately Nekkid, I think you will always get "looks" wearing that sort of apparatus. Although it may be obvious its a medical thing, its still something odd to see in ANY environment. Many people might stare just because they have never seen such a thing before. In fact I havent myself. And although I doubt anyone at any "normal" nudist venue would outright say anything to you that was rude or disrespectful, Im afraid you would have people looking at you everytime you wore it. If you are self-conscience about that, Im really not sure what you should do. You pose an interesting dilema.

Jenn

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  6:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you go to the same resorts the medical device will become accepted.

Best Wishes, Jim

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  6:39:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True. If you do frequent the same resorts the regulars at those resorts will get used to the device However,there will always be the newcomers who havent seen it before and may stare or bring attention to you. Again I dont think it will necisssarily be malicious type staring,but it will still be starring nonetheless. You have to decide for yourself whether your comfortable with that.

Jenn

gfpaiges

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  02:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I have been to Orient beach 5 times....LOVE the freedom...LOVE the area...we are traveling to Hollywood, FL..next week for a business trip...are there ANY clothing OP beaches close by.....would LOVE to PRETEND like I was at St Maartin!!!! Thanks....P

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2007 :  2:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gfpaiges

My husband and I have been to Orient beach 5 times....LOVE the freedom...LOVE the area...we are traveling to Hollywood, FL..next week for a business trip...are there ANY clothing OP beaches close by.....would LOVE to PRETEND like I was at St Maartin!!!! Thanks....P

A little bit south of Hollywood off of A1A is Haulover, a legal nude beach. You can find out more at http://sffb.com

Lucky you.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  2:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are fairly new to nudism. Recently, we chatted with another couple that we met on line who also lives in the Midwest (=not likely to catch us outside naked in the winter!). They told us that they went to house parties. Unfortunately, we couldn't finish our conversation and never learned much.

What we learned is that there are a number of nudist in our area who have meet on line or at various resorts, and that in the off season (ie - winter) they take turns hosting parties at each others houses.

We were very intrigued by this. We'd never really considered going to someone's house for a party and checking our clothes at the door.

Were they pulling our leg(s)? If not, what are such parties really like? I mean, when you arrive do you just get naked, or is there a social warm up first?

I guess we just never thought about this as an option. How could we meet people from our area who do this? It sounds like a great way to enjoy being nude while waiting for the warm weather to return!

Thanks!

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  7:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am not experienced in this activity but I am sure that such does take place and is not in a swinger's atmosphere.

The nudist resort I visit has indoor (heated) activities about every Saturday through the cool/cold seasons, or so it seems, including dances.

My guess is that Jenn does this often. Can't remember her username but I am sure you can find her posts.

Proceed with caution, make clear your standards.

Best Wishes, Jim

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  8:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually... our family has a very large circle of friends that are nudist families themselves. In this large group we do take turns having parties at those peoples homes that are set up to accomodate. Ususally ours, as we have a large home with climate contolled rooms and a heated pool/10 person spa. I know, a nudists paradise!! My husband is in construction and he specifically built our backyard and "game room" for entertaining, and more specifically so we could be nude at home pretty much 100% of the time. We tend to stay away form actually meeting people in person from the internet. We have fund it best not to do that. In the case of a well-intentioned nudist couple or the like, if we REALLY have a lot in common, based on chat, we MIGHT invite them to our club for a Saturday and then see where that goes. But we have only done that once in the past 10 years, so it IS rare. The problem with meeting other nudists off the net, is that you never REALLY know who your meeting. In general meeting off the net is very difficult, let alone meeting someone who shares an interest of spending most of their time naked! Although, we most likely would never meet other nudists in that manner, thats not to say its not a way to do so. Just be cautious, and be SURE they are legitamite nudists with NO "other agenda". Hope that helps.

Jennifer

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  9:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
My wife and I are fairly new to nudism. Recently, we chatted with another couple that we met on line who also lives in the Midwest (=not likely to catch us outside naked in the winter!). They told us that they went to house parties. Unfortunately, we couldn't finish our conversation and never learned much.

What we learned is that there are a number of nudist in our area who have meet on line or at various resorts, and that in the off season (ie - winter) they take turns hosting parties at each others houses.

We were very intrigued by this. We'd never really considered going to someone's house for a party and checking our clothes at the door.

Were they pulling our leg(s)? If not, what are such parties really like? I mean, when you arrive do you just get naked, or is there a social warm up first?

I guess we just never thought about this as an option. How could we meet people from our area who do this? It sounds like a great way to enjoy being nude while waiting for the warm weather to return!

Thanks!

This sounds just like what a nonlanded club is/does. There are actually more nonlanded AANR clubs than landed clubs. Go to www.aanr.com and click on club listings. Then click on the state in which you're interested. The nonlanded clubs have a "T" next to them indicating their status.

You can also go to www.naturistsociety.com and click on Naturist Network and insert the state you are interested. You're likely to come up with additional possibilities.

Cheri

-
-

Pat Doyle
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2007 :  10:01:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im a new member and wondering is thare members in oklahoma city and is thare places to go near by used to go to a beach in hawaii about 15 years ago

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2007 :  10:12:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pat Doyle

im a new member and wondering is thare members in oklahoma city and is thare places to go near by used to go to a beach in hawaii about 15 years ago

Pat, Welcome to our forums. A great nudist park is near Milfay, about 1/2 way between Tulsa & OKC. http://www.oaklaketrails.com/

Just west of Tulsa is a very nice B&B: Nature's Hideaway that may allow day visitors. Some good friends of mine own it.
http://www.natures-hideaway.com/

-
-

myslef2k

Posted - 01/26/2007 :  4:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see myslef2k's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all i just registered and this is my first post.

I am 28 i have enjoy to be nude since i can remember taking any chance i can outdoors or indors and i have a doubt recently.

When i am in a nude resort to see the other people nude ( women ), i don't take it as in a sexual matter but just because i love to see them.

So if i enjoy that much to see all the girl I can in a resort or in webcams ( just see them no sex ), am i still a nudist or i have something wrong in my perspective?

Thanx

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  10:56:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by myslef2k

Hi all i just registered and this is my first post.

I am 28 i have enjoy to be nude since i can remember taking any chance i can outdoors or indors and i have a doubt recently.

When i am in a nude resort to see the other people nude ( women ), i don't take it as in a sexual matter but just because i love to see them.

So if i enjoy that much to see all the girl I can in a resort or in webcams (just see them, no sex), am i still a nudist or i have something wrong in my perspective?

Thanx

IMHO, enjoy looking at nature's (or God's) creation is not a bad thing. It's appreciation. However, staring and making untold advances is not good.
Cheri

-
-

Le Nudiste

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  04:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

In reply to Gary Douglas's question. Nudity/Naturism is not about the size of a guys' penis, or the size of a woman's breasts, its about the enjoyment of being free without the restriction of clothes. At none of the clubs we have visited have we ever heard anyone snicker or a make comment about the size of someones penis or breasts. The nice thing about nudism is that you see all different, ages, sizes, and shapes. You see very few hollywood models, actually I have never seen one at a club. When I go to a club I want people to accept me for who I am, not how big my breasts are. If everybody had to worry about the size of their breasts, or the size of their penis, we would have very few nudists.

Kim =^.^=

Hi Kim

My first nudist experience was on a beach in the Canary Islands, near Africa. I'm aware that I have a very small penis and this has always held me back from going nude before. However I decided to go for it and went to one of the Island's many nudist beaches.

Initially the experience was brilliant. But whilst the other nudists on the beach were friendly and pleasant and didn't bat an eyelid at me, it was the clothed people walking past on the beach and one particular lady, who was in her 40's who made a very humiliating remark about my penis size. She had obviously assumed me as Spanish like many of the other nudists populating the beach. I was hurt and surprised that someone of her age could be so immature.

The comment hit so hard, that it was another 6 years before I had the courage to go nude again. This time was in France and whilst not to the same extent, again I found the looks from the clothed couples humiliatiing. Whilst it was probably over-sensitive on my part I felt the need to dress and leave

As I was going, a fellow nudist, old enough to be my mother, approached me and told me to take no notice and told me of a nudist camp.

I went there the following day and for the first time really enjoyed the nudist experience and also had my perceptions of nudists changed completely. It's the people who keep their clothes on that are the strange ones!

I think that a lot of men find it more difficult than women to overcome the mental barrier, but I found a nudist camp, where everyone is in the same boat, better than a nudist beach

satori

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  7:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Send satori an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Living in a house shared most of the time with one or both parents, who are quite gymnophobic, as well as being in a cold climate, new to the area, and without contacts who I feel I can safely ask about it, clothesless life is partial even at home and also a solo experience.
Are there any experts on Scottish naturism here?

I would also like to find out about mutual webcam social nudism contacts. I have tried this site's paltalk group, but couldn't find the "meet new friends" category, and didn't find it anywhere. Does that mean it was simply offline?

Many thanks

Edited by - satori on 07/05/2007 3:34:00 PM

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved