Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 497 ]  [ Total: 497 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

domo

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  6:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WE are looking for a resort where nudity is accepted on the beach and by the pool, but clothing is worn elsewhere. Does one exist?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2007 :  10:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of the resorts in Jamaica are textile with only a nude beach. There are no nudist resorts or nudist parks that have beaches in the US except perhaps on a lake. However, most nudist parks are just that, nudist.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 10/20/2007 10:57:48 PM

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  08:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You could stay near Haulover in FL or Gunnison in NJ. The beaches are C/O. Hidden Beach in Mexico has a textile resort next door.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

domo

Posted - 10/21/2007 :  3:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys, will check them out. We are in the leisure industry and are sociable for a living, therefore when on vacation we like to be anti-social, hence our desire to avoid community sports and socializing etc.

bordgais12

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  06:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was thinking of going nude but something occured 2 me how do nudists hug

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  08:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Put your arms around them and squeeze.

There's no other way to do it.

Diger

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  2:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to this site, so maybe I'm just missing something, but when I look at the statistics it says there are currently 24044 members of which 1395 are female and 11313 are male...what does that make the other 11336 members? Does that mean these members just didn't fill out that portion of their profile? Just wondering.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  12:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

I'm new to this site, so maybe I'm just missing something, but when I look at the statistics it says there are currently 24044 members of which 1395 are female and 11313 are male...what does that make the other 11336 members? Does that mean these members just didn't fill out that portion of their profile? Just wondering.

YES. It is hard to believe nudists don't know if they are male, female or what. Many don't know where they live either.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  1:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

...of which 1395 are female and 11313 are male...

Wow, that is a gigantic disparity! Did there used to be more women here before? Where did we all go, do you think?

Another point is that some of these members seem to be couples with only 1 profile. They may not have wanted to say Male or Female, because they were, indeed, both. Or they may have chosen Male and so only show up as a male.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  7:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That makes sense mariarose. I always wondered what the true demographics were for this lifestyle. I had the feeling it was more male than female but that would be great if couples made up a large portion as well. Hoping someday to be a "couple" myself...but I don't think my wife will ever adopt this lifestyle. I'm just glad she is ok with me being nude most of the time. Actually got to usher in the new year sans clothing...of course it was just me and the wife but it was a good start to the year.

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  11:00:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder also what the gender disparity would be on the other continents (I mean other than North America) For instance, I would guess that the diparity would be greater in South America, and less in Europe. That is only my guess, though.

Gerry, my SO, is not a member here, but if he chose to become one, we would still have separate profiles. We don't think enough alike to "speak with one voice"! We both are in favour of apropriate nudity though.

I hope that one day your dear partner will see how wonderful this could be for her, and good for you for being so nonpushy about it. In reality, a solid relationship is worth more than some people think. Rights and Freedoms, while essential, can leave us lonely and empty in the end. Have a terrific 2010.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  11:50:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
mariarose,
The problem is many couples share a computer. This forum won't let you have more than 1 login per computer (to keep folks from being 6 people). Now if you and Gerry each have a desktop, laptop, netbook etc you should be OK.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  12:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AHA! Now see, I did not know that. We do actually have 2 laptops. We still do not speak with one voice, though. We would have to be telling all of you who you were reading each time. Keeps conversations interesting here at home, let me tell you!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  5:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some couples do share a log-in. Mrs Tooldaddy used to post sometimes.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  6:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is what I was trying to say, obviously badly. A possible reason for our disparity. Some of these members, which are coming up male, may in fact be couples. And some of these members, which don't have a male or female, may in fact be couples. That is exactly, no more and no less, what I was trying to say. Thanks again, Bob.
Maria

PS, as for them not knowing where they live, I am out of ideas...

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved