Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  6:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mariarose

I wonder also what the gender disparity would be on the other continents (I mean other than North America) For instance, I would guess that the diparity would be greater in South America, and less in Europe. That is only my guess, though.

Gerry, my SO, is not a member here, but if he chose to become one, we would still have separate profiles. We don't think enough alike to "speak with one voice"! We both are in favour of apropriate nudity though.

I hope that one day your dear partner will see how wonderful this could be for her, and good for you for being so nonpushy about it. In reality, a solid relationship is worth more than some people think. Rights and Freedoms, while essential, can leave us lonely and empty in the end. Have a terrific 2010.

I've never tried reply with quote, so hopefully this works. You have a terrific 2010 as well mariarose. Luckily my wife and I each have our own laptops, so if she ever adopts this lifestyle, we will be all set to have our own accounts on this site.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  06:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

This forum won't let you have more than 1 login per computer (to keep folks from being 6 people)...
Actually, it's more than one email per person. If you and your spouse have separate emails and separate logins, you can share a computer.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  07:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Admin-Thanks for the clarifacation.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  7:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin -- Is it possible to add a selection to the profile? Then the choices could be to register as male, female or couple. Just a thought.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  4:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have asked ourselves the same thing, and here is our reasoning.

As it is now, the male/female choice indicates which half of the couple has the more active interest in posting.

The marital status box shows whether there is a couple, single, etc.

If both halves of a couple are active posters, we strongly encourage each to have a separate login, so we can easily tell who's speaking.

If the male half of the couple is the only one interested in posting, calling himself a couple doesn't help much, does it?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2010 :  7:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear what you are saying Admin. It's a tough one to set up. Some couples that post under the same name will sign off with something like Mrs free2be vs. just free2be, so you can tell who is posting. If they don't, then you can only assume, if they registered as Male...then the guy is the more active. If they didn't pick either Male or Female...you would have to guess by the post.

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  10:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please help me with the use of shaving vs eppillators. I want a smooth stomach and chest but after shaving, my wife says its rough after one day. (Smooth in down direction but rough going in up direction.

Doc

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  1:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You might find your answer in the Smooth Nudist Forum.

glensr

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  3:31:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At what age should you stop showering with your children? This has been answered on other forums but never as nudist parents. My kids are grown and gone, but it seems that American and European nudist parents may have different answers so I remain curious, no other reason.

Mike Hanslip

léo
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  08:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why are Americans so prudish?

I read messages on this site that make me gasp at how different attitudes are in the USA compared to Europe. Things worry Americans that barely occur to me here.

My question isn't whether that is right or wrong; it is why? Why is nudity considered almost perverted in the USA when here in France you can strip off on so many beaches, official or not? Why do American girls never take their tops off when European girls have done for 50 years?

The frequent answer is to blame it on the Pilgrims. But, leaving aside that the Pilgrims were a minority on the boats that brought them over, there have been far larger influences on American life since then - not least the huge immigration between the world wars. Suggestions that many of those immigrants came from religious backgrounds seems not to have stopped their running the Mafia and controlling prostitution and drink and drugs.

And mass immigration was almost a century ago. The modern world has intervened and in many ways America has shaped that modern world. Except, it seems, in this one sense.

So, what is it, then, that makes Americans so prudish?

happy days

léo

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  06:14:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by glensr

At what age should you stop showering with your children?

When they are old enough to operate a shower and wash themselves.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  8:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, leo, I really like your question. I would assume many US nudists have the same question. So let me make a stab at it. In my opinion it has to do with a conservative populace of say 50 percent. That totally stifles public nudity. And our laws reflect that. Easy access to police means it is easily enforced. And so that leaves us with nudist resorts. With FL being the nudist capital of America. We have to fight for our nude beaches of FL and CA. And so, that is my take. Other comments are welcome. I love going to Europe. Last Sep I spent two weeks in Barcelona where I spent many days at the nude beach. And Sitges, also. Thanks for asking. Charles.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  9:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have a better answer to Leo's question, but I don't think it is as simple as you suggest Charles. I know a lot of conservative people in the nudist community. Probably none are more conservative than I am, but I'm an enthusiastic supporter and promoter of nudism.

Since I have an interest in laws regarding public nudity I intend to explore this a little, but I suspect that the indecent exposure laws probably go back to the early history of the USA.

Bill in Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  7:33:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bill, I agree with you; this must go back to our early history. Supposing we change the word conservative to puritan. Do you think that gets us closer to answering leo's question?

Hate Clothes in Louisiana

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  02:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I realize that most owners of nudist resorts/parks are nudist, but I guess there are rare exceptions.

My question is about Cedar Waters Village Nudist Park owner Robert Bonser.

Was Robert Bonser a nudist?

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved