Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Post your question here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?
Page: of 20

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2003 :  2:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in Western Mass is Berkshire Vista. Sandy Terrace is closer to the Cape.
Both are very nice with nice people. Go to http://www.aanr.com and go to "clubs" and click on MA where you'll find what you're looking for
Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2003 :  11:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hi, i am eva from germany.
we spend 6 months a year in the us and that mostly in florida. we live in a camper (5th wheel) and would love to make some contact to people in the south florida area who are into the nude lifestyle.
we are also looking for some kind of place where we can spend the winter on a kind of campground etc. any information is greatly appreciated.

thank you

eva

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2003 :  4:10:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, eva. Regarding winter time, I can very much recommend Sandpipers in Edinburg (south Texas). It's a lovely nudist park and has many snowbirds. They are AANR-affiliated and can be found via http://www.aanr.com, click on "clubs" and again on TX.

Best regards, Cheri Alexander

-
-

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/15/2003 :  10:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have started a new topic for answers to eva's question about places to stay nude in florida over the Winter.
Please add your comments for eva here.

dj

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  1:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Send dj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Are there any nudists in upstate SC interested in getting acquainted?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  1:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are lots of upstate SC nudists...you'll find them at Triangle Area Naturists' events as well as North Carolina Naturists' events, Travelites' events and at Carolina Foothills.

:) Cheri

-
-

Bspring

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  10:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just enjoyed our first experience at nude recreation (Volley Ball), we would both like to go back to the resort over the upcoming holiday but it will be her time of the month and she wonders if it would be inappropriate to have a string hanging out. I recommended she snip off as much of it as she could but I think it will still show at times.

Ladies please help.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  3:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of any great nude beaches in the Bahamas or U.S. Virgin Islands? Are there any nude resorts in those areas?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  9:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many women have "strings". If she's uncomfortable with the string, she can always cut the string short. Some of us do that to make our monthly times less obvious.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Bspring

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  10:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Many women have "strings". If she's uncomfortable with the string, she can always cut the string short. Some of us do that to make our monthly times less obvious.

Regards, Cheri
Thank you Cheri, my wife has asked me at least twice if I had received a reply to this post so I know she will be glad to hear your reply.

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  3:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK I realize this is probably a stupid question but i'll ask anyway:

I am a 29 year old woman who recently went to a nudist resort for the first time. I tried to fit in and be accepted and look men in the eye when talking to them but inevitably my gaze would wander down for a cursory glance at their nether regions. I know it could be considered rude and I tried not to stare. I tried to look at the whole person too. I also tried to hold a person's gaze when talking to them. but I'm a healthy female darnit. Is it ok to notice others as long as you don't stare or make an obnoxious jackass of yourself? Also I know men will check me out and that is fine as long as they don't try to get too touchy feely. thanx

Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  3:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
looking is natural, staring whether you're dressed or not is not appropriate. You will be/are terrific

Edited by - Moderator on 08/24/2003 4:03:11 PM

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  3:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow -- I JUST posted that!!!!! You are quick on the draw! Thanks, now I don't feel so bad

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  6:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have another stupid question:

my bf and I live in upstate NY. What in heck are we supposed to do once winter hits? Be nudists under three layers of sweats as the icy winds blast our trailer and our pipes freeze? help

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  09:36:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are a lot of local nudist/naturist groups that have events .insulate your pipes, weatherize mobile home, and your comfort level should be better. (dont forget underneath). and some clubs have winter events and are open weekends. good luck!!

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference Topic Next Topic: Nudism and Religion, Worship and more?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved