Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 479 ]  [ Total: 479 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Airborne Gawkers
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude run Topic Next Topic: Yet another newibe asking questions.
Page: of 4

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2013 :  05:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's bad enough to have ground-based gawkers, but now from the air? My gosh. What is next - a submarine peering at us?

The only gawkers I have encountered is a nude beach on the Pacific coast, but there are only one or two at any one time.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2013 :  11:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Hot Air Balloon rides and adventures are big out here where we live. We've had a few, on occasion, fly over and people wave.

Close enough to tell we were naked, not close enough to make out much detail. Only once did our nudist friends get a "thumbs up" and whistle. We were both inside fixing breakfast for our guests and missed it.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

I've always wondered if any of those balloons had any nudists in them. I'll bet if there was, they would be giving any nudist they saw on the ground thumbs up and whistles. LOL

Diger

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2013 :  12:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One news report says that the FAA Air Traffic Control has been told by the Obama regime to plan for 5,000 surveillance drones in the US sky. Some of those cameras can count the hairs on your mole. Smile, you're on Candid Camera, or you will be soon.

Naked is green.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2013 :  2:11:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really?!?

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  12:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hot Air Balloon rides and adventures are big out here where we live. We've had a few, on occasion, fly over and people wave.

Close enough to tell we were naked, not close enough to make out much detail. Only once did our nudist friends get a "thumbs up" and whistle. We were both inside fixing breakfast for our guests and missed it.

Those are the risks when you live in a tourist mecca, FireProf!

Early morning hot air balloons and biplanes from French Valley airport are one thing, but if a winery tour bus drives slowly passed your backyard patio during a nude breakfast you have grounds for a complaint.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  12:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently, Google Maps updated their satellite images in our area. They were taken in early summer, and my wife happened to be laying out on our patio. No detail at all, in fact if you don't know what your looking at, you couldn't tell, but I can.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  1:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Google Maps is more detailed in some areas than others. I pulled up our house, looked at our pool and if anyone had been floating naked in it you would be able to tell. A few years ago I pulled it up and could clearly see my dad on the tractor feeding the cows, this time I could tell the new resolution is even better.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2013 :  4:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CalTom

quote:

Those are the risks when you live in a tourist mecca, FireProf!

Early morning hot air balloons and biplanes from French Valley airport are one thing, but if a winery tour bus drives slowly passed your backyard patio during a nude breakfast you have grounds for a complaint.

Not sure how much it's a a tourist mecca but we do get our share of weekenders out here. Between Old Town, Pechanga Resort and the wineries ... I see where our neighboring cities refer to our city as ...

Trafficula!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2013 :  01:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Surveillance of everything we say, do, and think. Progress at its finest. Mandatory video cameras in our house is next. Stand by for that.

Meanwhile, here is semi-practical advice for foiling the attempts at aircraft peering down on us nudists. Click this link for examples:
http://amazingstuff.co.uk/humanity/camouflaging-california/

Okay, enough hyperbolic imagination from me.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  4:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a VERY irritating helicopter that flies over our neighborhood almost every day. I think its LAPD but not sure. Ive always wondered how much they can see from up there. We have really high fences and hedge, but from above obviously there isn't any privacy. And with our family there is usually quite a few naked bodies out there:)

Jenn

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2013 :  6:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

There is a VERY irritating helicopter that flies over our neighborhood almost every day. I think its LAPD but not sure. Ive always wondered how much they can see from up there. We have really high fences and hedge, but from above obviously there isn't any privacy. And with our family there is usually quite a few naked bodies out there:)

Jenn

You are, without a doubt, on their daily "flyover" route! hahaha

Not so sneaky bastards ... are they!?

Edited by - FireProf on 11/21/2013 6:19:23 PM

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2013 :  06:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's not uncommon to see the NASA helicopter fly over Playalinda beach. Never saw any disrespect from anybody flying in it as they passed over. Most Everyone on the beach is relaxed with it. You may see a non regular visitor cover a bit as it passes by.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2013 :  08:24:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dare,

We have seen NASA's chopper several times while at Playalinda.

We always wave at them and the guy sitting in the side door always waves back.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2013 :  10:32:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah ... the same goes for any Marine helicopter flying up and down the beach at San Onofre and the Coast Guard helicopter that flies up and down the coast and passes over Black's Beach. They all wave if you wave at them. On San O ... I've even seen a couple of vets stop, stand at attention and salute the passing helicopter.

natureboy1776
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2013 :  7:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Jenn

As the pilot of a helicopter that patrols a similar route every day, I can tell you, we can tell when people are probably nude but not enough to be sure or identify them. Even with the big TV camera there is little danger of being outed. I don't know about your very annoying helicopter, but I try to be as friendly as possible while on patrol. I vary my route often and keep a safe altitude. If I have to loiter over a scene, I use every technique in the book to reduce noise. I'm sorry the patrols near you are so annoying.
I always feel good when I spot what might be a like minded person enjoying the sun. I also try not to discourage them by moving on as soon as possible. And we always wave back if we are waved at.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nude run Topic Next Topic: Yet another newibe asking questions.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved