Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 223 ]  [ Total: 223 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  5:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yes i am
as soon as i got home from the office
first thing strip then worry about putting up groceries and a drink

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  4:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was when I was baking peanut butter oatmeal cookies earlier today, but then my family came home (being 20, I still live with my parents) and I'm doomed to a family of textiles. So I'm not right now.

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  11:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since the evening weather is so nice, I sit nude on my patio every night, smoke a cigar, drink a beer and relax.
Life is wonderful!

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2012 :  12:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay! Family's gone, which means it's naked time! At least untill I have to go to work tonight, so I'll enjoy it while I can.

ColoradoGuy

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  08:32:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We sleep in the nude so I have only had clothes on to go out and get the newspaper.

Colorado Guy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  04:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really dude ... let it go.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  09:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ColoradoGuy

We sleep in the nude so I have only had clothes on to go out and get the newspaper.

Colorado Guy

"Had to" was a choice. Just don't do it.

Bob Knows

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  11:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will be in a minute. Just got home from running a bunch of errands.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  2:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ran my errands and returned with a clean motorhome. I did a little detailing out front with just some shorts on. Couldn't wait to get inside so I could lose the shorts and do some wiping down and window cleaning on the inside!

Hated having to slip on the shorts to get into the garage but after I was in the clear, I stripped them off, took a shower and now I'm NIFOC!

raimo67

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  3:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Send raimo67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As soon as I walk in the door the clothes come off until there is a reason I have to leave the house again.

Raimo

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  09:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, finally. The wife and daughter just left for six hours worth of projects. I have some inside projects and some outside. The inside ones will be nude. Unfortunately, my yard is totally exposed, so I can't be. I'll throw on shorts for the outside stuff.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  9:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were out shopping and running errands in prep for our #4 grandchild's Bday party taking place here tomorrow.

While at the market, with a 1/2 full basket of items, I asked the Prof ... anything else? She said ... "I don't know, I can't think ... I need to go home and get naked so I can refocus!"

That's my girl!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  01:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good one Fire,

This evening We were getting ready to go out to eat for Dad's Bday when Mrs. Diger came into the living room, Still naked. I asked her if she was going like that and she said "I'd give anything if I could" and I really think she would. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  01:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya know Dig's ... we are two very lucky guys! Really!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  11:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know what your sayin Fire,

Wish we lived closer, sure would like to get together with you guys some time. Just pack up and join us at Apollo, we always have a great time.

Diger

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved