Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 130 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  02:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I mowed the grass today, unfortunately not nude. Showered and went out on the front porch, naked time!!!
Now, I'm in the house, on the computer.....naked and happy.

Jimmie

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  9:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Morning golfing :) one apointment then home for a naked afternoon in the pool and backyard , and still naked BBQing diner. Life is great!!!

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  12:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's like nude Twitter but more mundane and self unaware.

"Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude."

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  12:46:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
being retired means being nude majority of time at home and hate to dress and go anywhere, i don't know what i will do when winter comes as i don't even want to wear a t-shirt anymore. hmmmmmmm maybe a camper in a sunny south florida nudist camp.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  01:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love summer for so many reasons but...one of the best is that the Prof keeps the house at about 78-80 degrees at night, with ceiling fan on, so while we're sleeping nude...we don't need any cover!

...Good night!

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2011 :  11:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, just got home from night shift and now 20 days off. Lots of naked time coming up :)

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2011 :  10:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope!!! My daughter has friends visiting for 2 days. The only blessing is the weather here sucks and it isn't worth being clothes free right now.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  06:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I love summer for so many reasons but...one of the best is that the Prof keeps the house at about 78-80 degrees at night, with ceiling fan on, so while we're sleeping nude...we don't need any cover! ...Good night!

Sounds like a cover up to me. You dare to go naked like that? My gosh. I always wear my NRO jammies every night.

I keep cool by turning on the debt ceiling fan. <smirk>

If we can just keep this between us, and no one else, I did sleep in the nude the other day. I had a strange dream. I was the only clothed person in a crowd of nude people. It was a frightening feeling, and I felt very awkward, as I recall. I had to sneak around hoping that no one else would see me.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  08:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Warmskin.... I had a strange dream. I was the only clothed person in a crowd of nude people.

I hate that dream!

LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/20/2011 08:49:26 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2011 :  11:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still nude from the time we left family's home around 10p. Got in the truck and took off the clothes (shorts/shirt) and drove home nude.

Late enough I just got out of the truck and went inside. I'll be slipping on my "nearly naked" shorts to get to the truck in about 10 mins and driving to the club naked to spend the day naked and then drive home naked....LOL

Gonna be a naked day, "right now," for me and the Prof!

4reoftxtle56
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  12:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I am nude now. When I am on the computer 99.99% of the time I am nude.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2012 :  8:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
of course..

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2012 :  04:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I am nude right now. Like the earlier post, I'm nearly always naked when working with my computer. I am a keen photographer and I find a total lack of clothes helps me to focus my mind when editing my pictures. As I type this, my wife is having a late breakfast in the kitchen and she will be nude until later when we may go out. Otherwise, we'll stay nude all day. We don't make a big thing about being naked at home but we don't dress just for the sake of it either.

Rod

Edited by - Rodders on 03/02/2012 03:44:25 AM

hang loose
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Click to see hang loose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am NUDE!! now. As i often am when at my cumputer, and the weather is warming up so i will be NUDE more often in the coming days. If i stayed on my own i would be nude housewide but 4 now it's ony in my room

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes ... still!

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.6 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved