Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 236 ]  [ Total: 236 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Are you naked right now?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists
Page: of 17

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  03:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've got socks on, in case I go out on the porch.
Does that disqualify me??!!
LOL

Jimmie

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  03:57:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You are unconditionally qualified, Jimmy. You've made the grade!! Congratulations.

Now you must get some callouses on your feet so you can let your feet feel good and naked, too. Hahaha.

"The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." -- Thomas Jefferson

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2011 :  10:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Ph.D. in English? Now there would have been a scary person in my early college days. But, then would did a technical guy like me know about English back in those days? I thought those professors were out to get us students.

The weird thoughts I entertained, in college, about profs was that they said, "Oh boy, how many students do I get to flunk this semester?" That was my irrational fear during those early years. English 1 A was the most frightening course I ever took. When I got my first term paper back, the prof wrote words in my paper than I did, only his words were not of approval.

Maybe if I took the class in the nude, I would have gotten more positive attention from my English prof.

As for today, I'm not nude, nor will I be until next Wednesday, or so. Rain, T-storms, cool temps, snow, low barometric pressure -- a nudist doesn't stand a chance up in this part of California. To blazes with global warming! Give me that old time hot weather religion, and right now!!

"The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force." -- Thomas Jefferson

Times have changed and so have most attitudes of college professors. The Prof becomes irritated and sometimes down on herself when her students don't succeed or they fail or withdrawl from her class only to take another class from an "instructor" that just lets them pass.

She's tough and has that reputation but...has had far more students return a few years later to thank her for being so difficult and making them do what she demanded. It made their next classes so much easier.

She also threw away the "red pen" and now corrects papers in purple or green.

Yup...we're still naked! I was most of yesterday's 24hrs. The Prof had meetings and when she got home....bam...naked and still is as well.

The Prof also has delicate feet. She's not a real barefoot kinda girl. She goes barefoot inside but not outside...and she gets cold feet so...I've seen her more than enough times with nothing on but socks!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  11:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
been naked for two days was going to dress today and cut the grass but like being nude better maybe tommorrow.

txbiker

Posted - 06/06/2011 :  12:11:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For certain! My home is always clothing optional, none preferred!

Richard Lyon

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  05:07:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Fireprof, glad to hear about the more positive attitudes regarding professing in colleges. I got zero encouragement from my old prof. All he would say is, "Here's your assignment. Now go sit down and be quiet."

I would agree that hard work that makes you learn the proper use of English will make other classes go a lot better.

So, today, I would have a lot of green or purple words written on them, and of course more of her words on my paper compared to what I wrote. I think I have gotten better of the decades, because I have read so much, and some of the authors' skills may have rubbed of on me.

Nowadays, I enjoy reading in the nude, instead of the college library. Nothern California is have much nicer weather, with all that insane snow having come to a stop. It's embarrassing to see students graduate in June, only to have it snowing outside when they leave the ceremonies.

Back to a clothesless time of the year, first since last October.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  9:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just cut the grass in the nude sailawaybob that's what i do

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  9:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yes i am nude right now the only time i dress is to go to office
gotta work yo know

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2011 :  5:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a Jay Bird!!!

Michael

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  05:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's 2 AM, it's still hot in my home, so yes, dagnabit, I'm nude. No wool shirt for me right now. I'd say that there is no earthly reason for wearing clothing when it gets this warm.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2011 :  10:31:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This thread sounds an awful lot like the IM's I get from non-nudists.

Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2011 :  12:01:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...again, finally!

Spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon driving to MIL's, running errands and then on the drive back home...naked!

Drove into the garage and got out, walked inside and blopped down on the couch and took a little nude nap!

Then back up again, got dressed for baseball practice (little league assist coach), two hours of practice...now home and naked again in front of the computer!

I get so grouchy when I have clothes on!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  03:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you should switch jobs at the little league baseball games. Because clothing makes you grouchy, you should become an umpire.

"Steeeerike!!" "You're out!!" Then you could get into arguments with one of the coaches and toss him out of the game. If they didn't like that, then you'd tell them your being nude would make you a more cheerful umpire. I guess you'd still need a metal cup for protection, and maybe shoes, too.

Game attendance would be way up. Win win! "Step right up and see the naked man behind the plate. One thin dollar my friend, and see an unforgetable game."

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2011 :  10:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL... Naked Umpire indeed!

My grandson would surely like me less grouchy! He always hugs me and tells me "thanks for helping me Papa," but I'm sure he's looking forward to the day when I stop calling out his name in a "instructional" tone of voice!

...and BTW, Yes, we are both naked right now but getting minimally dressed to go for our morning bike ride!

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2011 :  9:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep i am all the children and grandchildren are gone home now
it is wonderful to lose all the clothes

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist? Topic Next Topic: Categories of Nudists  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved