Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 How did you first personally hear about nudism?
 How did you first personally hear about nudism?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What Originally Drew You To Nudism? Topic
Page: of 16

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  5:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Irishred,

That doesn't surprise me. I've had it happen to me also, so I think it's unique to NJ.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  07:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

KIm =^.^=I never really thought about that irishRed. We have a lot of shore here but when you are going to go swiming, you say your going to the beach, but the beach is on the shore. Oh never mind.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  08:34:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe the correct phrase around the Philly area is 'going down the shore,' which isn't grammatically correct but used by all.

Melissa

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  5:24:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Melissa,

A lot of Philly people go to the southern NJ beaches which are south of Philly, so I guess that's how the expression for those folks became "down" the shore.

Chic

newbies

Posted - 04/19/2004 :  1:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting Willy, I went some what of the same road. I was fortunate though my family had some acreage >8000 and sometimes I volunteered to check the cattle. I would drive the truck until I was out of sight. Take my clothes off and finally enjoy getting in touch with nature. Being the person I am suppose to be. I have finally found a Hot Springs and my wife and I have a great time.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2004 :  04:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds great newbies, glad you and your wife are enjoying it.

Kim =^.^=

Nude in South Carolina

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  1:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who knows..I have always since a young child enjoyed the freedom of being nude. Oh the ususal exploration as a young person and mixed skinnydipping led to furthering my enjoyment as well as interest in the nudist lifestyle. But as I said it has always been very normal and natural for me to be nude as much and often as possible, whenever and where ever..as the saying goes "nude when possible, clothed when practical"..the nude form has always been of great interest to me and there is nothing better than nude sunbathing along with skinnydipping.

Nude in South Carolina

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  04:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think it is great that most people have stated that being nude, felt "natural".

Kim =^.^=

natural_calgarian

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  04:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While living in Vancouver, BC, Canada, I went for a hike along the beaches from Kitsilano west. I stumbled upon a beach where few were wearing any clothes. It took a couple of hours, but i tried it and found that I really enjoyed the feeling.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2004 :  07:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum natural_calgarian. There are several beaches like that around here. Glad you tried it and are now hooked!

Kim =^.^=

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  5:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My brother and I rode our bikes and sneaked into a drive-in theater. Upon our arrival we noticed my sisters boyfriend and his friend parked watching the movie in his '55 Chevy.
They knew that we had come via bike so invited us to sit with them.They had a "Sunshine" magazine with pictures of couples playing tennis and vollyball, completley nude at the nudist camp.
I was in Jr. High...that was my first vision of the nudist lifestyle.
Gary

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  05:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gary I have heard "Sunshine magaine", was a lot of people's first introduction to the lifestyle. I have also been told by some that as kids they were dissapointed because they thought it was going to be like playboy.

Kim =^.^=

n/a
deleted

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  4:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I first discoved nudism while visiting overseas in Benidorm, Spain. Of course, once I got back to the United States-it took me awhile to get around to trying it outside because of the restrictions in Jacksonville.
Take care and have a natural day.
nudieandproud

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  4:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum nudieandproud. Glad you discovered nudism.

Kim =^.^

SEANekkid

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  5:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SEANekkid's MSN Messenger address  Send SEANekkid a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't really remember how I found out about nudism. I think nudism somehow found me. As a kid I always wanted to be naked and was always trying to talk my friends into getting naked with me. My parents were very conservative though so I wasn't ever naked around the house but once I went away to college and had my own apartment being naked at home just seemed like the natural thing to do. Within a couple of years I had been to my first nude beach and my first nude resort and from then on I've been hooked. Now I try to be nude whenever and wherever possible.

Naked in Seattle

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: What Originally Drew You To Nudism? Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved