Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 481 ]  [ Total: 481 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Health and Safety
 Preventing sunburn and sun damage
 sunburn
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt
Page: of 9

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  04:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Me too Red. As soon as Spontanudity gets through messing around with summer, we get it back.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  09:30:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well there's nothing better than spending Christmas Day relaxing and playing cricket on the beach in +100F weather.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  1:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen to that my brother hee hee hee.Santa better be a nudist when he makes his deliveries down this way its getting oh sooo hot.

Naturally KIWI

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  9:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudkiwi,

We all know that Kiwi's can't play rugby but I thought the same applied to cricket as well! ;-)

I was going to say you might have to stick to nude sailing, but they can't even seem to do that either....

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  6:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to the southern hemisphere members,

enjoy christmas with nude santa

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  9:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this topic his being about sunburn?

If so I have a question for Sponta....

You know I'll be in Syndey within 20 days from now...
Here's my question... How is the sun ? Do they have in strores or drugstores Oil, lotion or cream to meet the sunrays...??? Or should I bring stuff from here?

I have dark complexion skin but the girl (company) is quite pale...

You wise answer will be appréciated...

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  04:40:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Corasol,

Yes, we have stores that sell suncreen. Most convenience stores, drug stores (we call them chemists) and supermarkets sell it.

I would definitely buy it here. We have some very strict guidelines for sunscreen lotions. This is due to the fact that we have the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world. I've had friends that have applied sunscreens from other countries and have still got very burnt.

I have pale skin, so I can certainly help your friend with the most appropriate sunscreen to use.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  07:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank Sponta,

I've transmit your reply to my (pale skinned) girl freind... She'll surely be greatful to you..

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  08:43:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
No worries mate. Let me know when you're planning to arrive. What airline are you flying?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  09:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm just excited that I may finally get rid of my tan lines in a few weeks. I look so much like a textile at nudist events when people can see my bathing suit lines! But while I'm in SC maybe I'll be able to get rid of them. Yahoo!

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  05:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Won't it still be very cold?

My butt is still very red from my trip to the beach yesterday... Ouch! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

I don't think it'll be very cold. Cheri (mom) said it's been in the 60's down there, which is certainly bearable for walking around outside. Also, it's warmer in the hot tub because of the water.

And don't forget the sunscreen, dear- it helps you keep from becoming a red lobster!

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  06:33:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
60F????... That's about 15C... No way! That is freezing! That's one of our coldest days during winter. I won't go to the beach until it hits at least 25C (80F). Hey I'm a fairweather naturist! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  08:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(Red butt) Sponta,

Can you tell me what is (usualy) the wheater in Sydney
during the month of January.?

Sun, Wind, Clouds, Rain, bugs...(Not the beettle VW) ?

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  09:38:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Corasol,

Sydney (city) doesn't get that hot as its very close to the ocean and of course its situated on a harbour so it gets the sea breeze which keep the temperatures down. The temperatures should range between 30-40C (85-105F) on the harbour, out west (near where TJ lives) you can expect anywhere up to 40-50C (105-125F) in extreme weather. A few years back, during the bushfires, the temperatures in the city were in the high 40's. I think the only problem you'll have is at night were the temperatures only drop 3-5C from the daytime highs. So expect to sleep in 35C (95F) heat. Its very uncomfortable if you don't have air conditioning or a decent fan.

It doesn't have the tendency to rain much during January, although you can sometime get a semi-monsoonal effect with hot afternoon rain.

As for bugs, I don't really notice them, tho' i've had plenty of friends complain about bites etc. They only seem to attack tourists. Speaking of attacking tourists, the only wildlife you'll have to be careful of are the "Drop Bears". They live in trees and occasionally attack people walking underneath them. Providing you look out for them you should be safe, failing that just try to get eye contact before they do any serious damage.

I hope all that helps... Not long to go now!

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved