Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Health and Safety
 Preventing sunburn and sun damage
 sunburn
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt
Page: of 9

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  10:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
spontanudity,
if your not too busy tomorrow could you send a large box of that sunshine to tennessee?
I would welcome the chance to get sun burned and not wind burned.only (183 chilly days till summer). mabey it would melt some of this snow.LOL.
postage due of course!!!

Edited by - nudetoo on 12/18/2003 10:32:28 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  04:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

1. What are "Drop Bears"?

and

2. With all the water you have and the tremendous heat how can anybody not be a nudist down under?

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 12/19/2003 04:18:14 AM

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  05:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi mate Sponta ( do I have it right ?)

Once again thanks for theses infos... You should be a bare tourist guide...

Thanks again
peace

Corasol

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  10:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm just excited that I may finally get rid of my tan lines in a few weeks. I look so much like a textile at nudist events when people can see my bathing suit lines! But while I'm in SC maybe I'll be able to get rid of them.

Have a good time Melissa, wish I could be there but too much happening here.

Ray

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  05:17:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have had a month rain, going to be a while before I can work on my tan again.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  05:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy,

A Drop Bear is a native Australian mammal, like a Koala but a lot more aggressive.

It was another great day in Sydney... I spent the afternoon on the beach recovering from a big night out. The beach is starting to get very busy with the warmer weather. And the water was magnificant, its definitely heating up this summer.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  6:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sponta, go ahead and keep rubbing it in about the great weather down under as we weather the winter up here in USA. lol

irishred

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  9:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

A Drop Bear is a native Australian mammal, like a Koala but a lot more aggressive.

It was another great day in Sydney... I spent the afternoon on the beach recovering from a big night out. The beach is starting to get very busy with the warmer weather. And the water was magnificant, its definitely heating up this summer.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

Your post is quite inviting...

A drop bare will soon be " A drop bare will be a native two legged spécimen from Québec like a sun worshiper
and not agressive at all "

As for the weather, keep the thermostat at the right température.... So I can enjoy it too (very soon) . Keep me a spot for two Please.. (thanks Sponta) ..... and with you I'll rub in in too....

Cheers
peace

Corasol

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  9:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go ahead and rub it in all you want too.
only 180 more days till summer. but then it will be winter there HEE!HEE!

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  12:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rub it in Rub it in.... Isn't the word of a publicity or a song?

Rub it in is what I'm gone be doing with suntan lotion or oil during all the time (1 month) I'll be in Sydney....

More than that, 180 days I'll also gone be (still) under the sun of our summer (Québec).... enjoying every minutes of it.... and no heart feeling.... Willy... It's just my (maybe hawkward) way to say that I'm looking forward for this long waiting holiday....

Cheers
peace

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  11:34:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The 22nd of December was officially the start of winter. Thats news to me, whats this we have been having the past month?

Kim =^.^=

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  5:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly,
the way the weather patterns look for the long range forcast, this is only winter getting warmed up (hee!hee!) the real things comming!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  10:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, I think they call that autumn. :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Hugs, Cheri (temps into the 60s this week)

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  03:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

(temps into the 60s this week)

Great...
I'm in the upper Midwest and it's in the 30s.

Then again, I just got out of a two hour soak in the hot tub, so I can't complain too much!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  04:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Was away for a few days... With all the festivities and all the food.... I will have more exposure to the sun... It means that I feel bigger.... lol

Over all I had a fantastic Christmas's Eve party and a beautiful Christmas day... with family and friends...

How was your Christmas festivities... ?

peace

Corasol

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved