Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 140 ]  [ Total: 140 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Health and Safety
 Preventing sunburn and sun damage
 sunburn
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt
Page: of 9

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  08:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a great Christmas!

We are past the shortest day of the year now! Days are getting ever so longer.

Looking forward to a nice New Years as well.

irishred

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  09:59:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Irishman,
Yes the days are getting longer... (2 minutes a day).... today ( In my usualy very cold winters) the température is sunny 6°C (43 F)... no clouds.. no wind.. warm...

Being full south exposure, I'm opening the patio doors, install my lounge chair and will be enjoying the sun for 2 hours... no strings attached of course....

peace

Corasol

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  05:53:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Corasol,

The weather has been quite mild in Sydney City over the past couple of days, ranging in the high 20's to low 30's (~90F). Hopefully it'll warm up for you over the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  06:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great news Sponta,

Thanks for your e-mail... I've sended you a reply...

Yessssssss, I'm getting my luggages ready...
Summer clothes, suntan oil to enjoy your summer after a 20hrs of flight...from my winter...

cheers and peace

Corasol

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2003 :  11:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to those of us in the northern hemisphere, it is 83 days until spring.as red said, the days are getting longer. btw, iut is 48 days until valentine's day, for our romantic members

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  04:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The days are getting longer, but not warmer. 83 days till spring. WoooooHooooo! Valentines day, one of my most favourite days of the year. Chocolate!

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  12:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i believe in chocolate for women whenever they express a desire for it, not just valentine's day

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  7:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last week I took the kids to LA for fun and sun. It rained so hard on Christmas day we thought we were back in Oregon. first time in 20 years it rained at Disnetland on Christmas Day. talk about good timing! No tans

YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  7:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now I would like to have a good sun burn.
but, all I can get here is wind burn. BURRR!
If I win the lottery I'm going to buy an island close to the equator
no more winter, and everyone's invited for a visit!

Just me, Willy

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2003 :  11:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It is now snowing in lovely Portland. If this stuff ruins the new years eve party I will be very unhappy. No tans!

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  04:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dreaming of a White Christmas wasn't the case this year.

Usualy Québec is under lots of beautiful white snow and cold weather....

This year, no snow, lots of rain, no sun and quite warm... Still looks (for the new year) more like spring weather than winter....

Ski stations are doing bad business until now..

cheers & peace

Corasol

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2003 :  5:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winters in the Northeast really help me to apppreciate the summer here. We also have a place in Florida, but sun is just to strong! There is nothing like the Jersey Shore in the summer.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Edited by - chic on 12/31/2003 5:06:24 PM

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  11:07:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic, I agree with you, Jersey Shore is the best!!

irishred

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  11:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well it snowed in Portland. Go to my photo album to see the result. The snow is really pretty. The party went off without a problem... happily ... a good time was had by all.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  3:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nudediver

Brrrrrrrrr, bring on the summer !

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: nudity and sunscreen Topic Next Topic: Too cold or sunburnt  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved