Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 520 ]  [ Total: 520 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

brett1993

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  9:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was actually thinking a little to the right so I don't get poked in the leg!

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  10:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow... Three pages of replies... Sounds like people are more passionate about erections than I thought. ;)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  9:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Belisha I very much support what you are saying. Spont, just because you've (supposedly) not ever had a spontaneous erection not caused by sexual stimuli does not mean that it can't happen to others. What you posted smacks of looking down your nose at anyone that doesn't have your supposed control. Is that what you intended?

Erections are not a sign of aggression, they aren't harmful and kids could care less if they were to see one. What is really any different about the arguement that nudity hurts kids vs seeing erections hurts kids?

I'm really astounded at many of the prudish relies I've found on this website in many of the threads, not just this one. I'm sorry but I can't stand politically correct nudists. I am lots more comfortable with thinking for myself and not accepting all the nudist philosophy thrown at me at face value. Good thing because I've found that a lot of it just isn't true in the real world.

Edited by - cyndiann on 11/08/2003 9:22:47 PM

rockinghorse61
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  10:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good answer, Cyndiann. It started me thinking. I think that I get more embarrassed if I get an erection in public when clothed than I would be if at a nude beach naked. If I see a partial erection on other men in a nude environment, I accept it as natural. Same if I get one myself. However, in the city, it is embarassing because my penis is not supposed to be seen, erect or not. In the city, sexual connotations are assumed. It does not have to be the same in a nudist environment.

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  11:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There are 2 things - male arousal and erection.
An erection is natural that comes without warning. It not necessary that when one is erect, he is aroused. It may be due to full bladders or movemnt of involuntary muscles.This is always not sexual.
Where as arousal is linked to erection along with building of juices from the testes. This is sexual in nature. One should go in private and do away with his s*e*ms, i guess..

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Edited by - Rahul7009 on 11/05/2003 11:11:19 PM

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2003 :  03:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arousal - state of mind (what may cause, or rarely not- to erection).
Erection - state of body (what may lead to arousal, but often not).

Edited by - johny59 on 11/06/2003 03:21:26 AM

SandJinVT

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  1:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Send SandJinVT an AOL message  Send SandJinVT a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cyndiann - excellent post! You obviously live in the REAL world!

We'd like to make two points here ourselves:
1) Erections are NOT always caused by sexual arousal... the warmth of the sun, movement, a full bladder, a satisfying meal, relaxation after intense exercise... these are just a few of the non-sexual things that can cause an erection.
2) A number of respondents have said that they have never themselves experienced an erection in a public nude setting - to that we reply that their argument is similar to this: We have never travelled faster than 85mph in an automobile; therefore it is not likely that anyone can, should or ever has travelled faster than 85mph, and any car that can (or does) go faster should be banned from the public roads!

Susan & John

Susan & John

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  9:06:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the recent respondents on this thread, keep reading back through my previous reponses. The issue I see is that you simply can't tell whether an erection is due to a non-sexual physiological response or through sexual arousal. Secondly, its how the male reacts to the erection, ie whether he walks down the beach flaunting it or tries to deal with the "problem". Exactly the same if a male walks down the street clothed with an obvious erection, if he's flaunting it, its simply, socially unacceptable. Why is a nude beach any different???

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  10:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm no expert on erections... have never had one myself :) However, a few things are obvious from this discussion:

1) Erections happen for many reasons
2) Some men can control erections at some times and some men can't
3) "Showing off" an erection is not socially acceptable, be it with nudists or clothed people
4) People have varying degrees of comfort being around those with an erection.

Please correct me if any of the above statements are wrong. All that being said, is it really such a big deal to 'take care' of an erection if it happens? I mean, if you get one because your bladder is full, empty your bladder. If you get one for some other reason, does it do any harm to jump in the water or cover up with a towel until it passes? Taking these actions doesn't mean that having an erection is wrong or even sexual, it just means that you're helping some others who may be sensitive to not feel uncomfortable. Just my nickels worth on this sensitive topic.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  10:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Yeap... That's exactly my point. I'm totally against those men who don't do something about it. Its as easy as rolling over onto your stomach... No issue!
Just like some people are offended by nudity, we take steps to cover up in appropriate places ie shopping malls, work, and textile beaches. Why isn't an erection treated the same? Cover it up where necessary.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Edited by - Spontanudity on 11/07/2003 10:27:47 PM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  04:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well said Melissa, I think we have beat this erection issue to death.

Kim =^.^=

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  10:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yup, Melissa, very well said. and, it's that simple. It all comes down to politeness and courtesy to others. Why would we want to chance making someone uncomfortable? That's not what our nudity is about.

Naturally, Dan :)

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  10:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kimberly, I agree with you. I think we have beateb (no pun intended) this topic to death.

Red

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  2:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

its how the male reacts to the erection, ie whether he walks down the beach flaunting it or tries to deal with the "problem". Exactly the same if a male walks down the street clothed with an obvious erection, if he's flaunting it, its simply, socially unacceptable. Why is a nude beach any different???

And what if he's merely laying still, not flaunting it and not hiding it? You've mentioned the two extremes but you haven't really drawn the line of what you consider acceptable. And who gets to judge what is acceptable? You? What is really wrong with someone merely laying on a beach with an erection? Not socially acceptable? Neither is being nude on most beaches but nudists see fit to go against social acceptability when it comes to nudity.

Edited by - cyndiann on 11/09/2003 11:42:23 AM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  8:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cyndiann,

I disagree with you here. How many nudists do you see walking down the street enjoying their chosen lifestyle? I know in Australia, not many. So naturists reserve their lifestyle to were its more socially acceptable... Beaches, Home, Resorts etc. Just the same as an erection, an erection is acceptable in some places and not others.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved