Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  7:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sally

Have you been to any in Europe, I haven’t, but I would like to one day just to see how they do things.

Naturist etiquette is not particularly different in Europe.

Growing up, we were taught three simple things: 1) the same rules apply whether clothed or not, 2) bodies change with age and there are awkward stages in looks or operation that we all cope with and forgive each other for, and 3) part of growing up is learning about the mystery of sexuality including the basic mechanics of periods and erections but more importantly about how it all fits into "golden rule" style interpersonal relationships and actions. There wasn't any pro- or anti-erection lobby -- everyone understood that guys are always changing sizes for lots of reasons, fathers shared tips with adolescent boys on control and appropriate ways to deal with "oops" moments, mothers talked to girls about distinguishing causes and reacting accordingly. (The boys similarly learned about the girls of course.)

Anyway, given the length of this discussion thread, it is clear that the gentle nature of naturist etiquette can be misunderstood -- and of course it is very challenging for new older naturists to quickly internalize the rituals of how to act and react -- but in general there is nothing particularly authoritarian, disingenuous, incongruous, unnatural or anti-body in being polite.

Edited by - agde on 06/26/2007 7:44:15 PM

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  10:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sally, why do you try to twist the logic behind decent behaviour, I never once mentioned implants, you just introduced that to try to justify erections, so tell me what percentage of the population has implants? An implant is an artificial situation, what were discussing was the guys who WANT to be able to go to a club and flaunt their hard on, not the occasional semi erection which happens to use all, rules are set and should not be crossed otherwise where will it end.

Perhaps you forget that the United kingdom is a European country, and I should point out that I have travelled throughout Europe, and I should also point out that the standard rules of naturist etiquette are applied here too! To allow erections would open the flood gates to all manner of problems, its difficult enough with current acceptance to exclude the perverts who enjoy flaunting their boners, but saying that they are acceptable would lead to guys going to beaches and clubs JUST to show everyone their erect appendage. I have friends who used to use an official nudist beach on the south-east coast of the UK, they don't go there anymore because of the guys who paraded in front of Rosie displaying their erections, not once, but several times, of all the beach why does the guy have to walk backwards and forwards along the same ten yards of beach? Is that really what you wish to condone, do you really know what monster you are trying to unleash.

I have a penis, I like it when its hard, it gives ME great pleasure, but I reserve those moments for when I'm with someone that I can give my undivided attention to when I'm in that state, whereas when I've been at a club or beach I've never had a full blown erection and I consider myself to be a normal guy. As has been pointed out, a penis can be different sizes depending on the health and well being of its owner (Actually no one owns a penis, it works independently from the person its attached to!), if its cold or I feel off colour my penis shrinks right back, if I'm warm and its a nice sunny day and I'm feeling on top of the world my penis is larger, yet flaccid at the same time, sometimes when I'm dozing in the sun my penis goes a little beyond flaccid, but is still a long way from erect, I have never yet found myself sporting a fully erect penis in a nudist environment, and as the possessor of a penis I think I am quite well aware of what they are capable of, and should I find myself becoming uncontrollably erect I use discretion, I either sit in such a position that shields it, or I use my ever present towel to mask it. I freely admit that I have stood talking to a lady I really would like to get into bed and I've had to move my towel in front of me when I felt my penis start to swell, but I never got fully erect, and I've never felt the urge to show it to anyone other than the lucky lady about to experience my erect penis.

There, now I've explained my position quite graphically so that you know that I understand what to expect from a penis, and that at least I know how to behave in polite society even if my penis doesn't!!!!!

Please don't try to introduce erroneous statements to try to justify something that is widely accepted as being beyond the normal boundaries acceptance.

NO OVERT DISPLAYS OF ERECTIONS ALLOWED AT CLUBS AND BEACHES..........PERIOD

Pete Knight

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  3:44:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Knight

Sally, why do you try to twist the logic behind decent behaviour, I never once mentioned implants, you just introduced that to try to justify erections, so tell me what percentage of the population has implants? An implant is an artificial situation, what were discussing was the guys who WANT to be able to go to a club and flaunt their hard on, not the occasional semi erection which happens to use all, rules are set and should not be crossed otherwise where will it end.

No, Pete I didn’t just introduce it to try and justify anything, and sadly I do not know what percentage of the population has had implants, but it shouldn’t matter. If you go back and re-read in this thread another gal had posted that while she’d been at a nudist facility that she had witnessed a man floating on an inflatable raft in the pool with an erection. And she said that she had sat there watching him for several minutes before finally turning away. At which point the man’s wife came over and explained to her that he had had an implant.

Also if you read what Cheri has written you will see that she believes that men who have had implants need to cover-up or turn over on their bellies or otherwise conceal the fact that they have had an implant. As well as men who are prone to having sleep-induced erections need to either cover themselves with a towel or turn over on their bellies before dozing off. As well as any man who has an erection needs to immediately stop what he is doing and “run and hide” or cover up until his erection goes away.

I think that this or the other thread(s) were originally started as an attempt to understand why men who become erect and aren’t flaunting it are treated the same as men who do go around flaunting their erections. Also if you go back and re-read what I have said you will see that I am all for expelling those who do flaunt their arousal in other’s faces that goes for women as well as men.

quote:
Perhaps you forget that the United kingdom is a European country, and I should point out that I have travelled throughout Europe, and I should also point out that the standard rules of naturist etiquette are applied here too! To allow erections would open the flood gates to all manner of problems, its difficult enough with current acceptance to exclude the perverts who enjoy flaunting their boners, but saying that they are acceptable would lead to guys going to beaches and clubs JUST to show everyone their erect appendage. I have friends who used to use an official nudist beach on the south-east coast of the UK, they don’t go there anymore because of the guys who paraded in front of Rosie displaying their erections, not once, but several times, of all the beach why does the guy have to walk backwards and forwards along the same ten yards of beach? Is that really what you wish to condone, do you really know what monster you are trying to unleash.

There is a BIG difference between a man who is flaunting his erection and a man who has become erect while napping or engaged in a playing a sport or walking through a field or woods. And not everyone who has an erection or other signs of arousal should be treated as if they are flaunting it IF that is not what they are doing at the time. Would you not agree with that?

quote:
I have a penis, I like it when its hard, it gives ME great pleasure, but I reserve those moments for when I’m with someone that I can give my undivided attention to when I’m in that state, whereas when I’ve been at a club or beach I’ve never had a full blown erection and I consider myself to be a normal guy. As has been pointed out, a penis can be different sizes depending on the health and well being of its owner (Actually no one owns a penis, it works independently from the person its attached to!), if its cold or I feel off colour my penis shrinks right back, if I’m warm and its a nice sunny day and I’m feeling on top of the world my penis is larger, yet flaccid at the same time, sometimes when I’m dozing in the sun my penis goes a little beyond flaccid, but is still a long way from erect, I have never yet found myself sporting a fully erect penis in a nudist environment, and as the possessor of a penis I think I am quite well aware of what they are capable of, and should I find myself becoming uncontrollably erect I use discretion, I either sit in such a position that shields it, or I use my ever present towel to mask it. I freely admit that I have stood talking to a lady I really would like to get into bed and I’ve had to move my towel in front of me when I felt my penis start to swell, but I never got fully erect, and I’ve never felt the urge to show it to anyone other than the lucky lady about to experience my erect penis.

Exactly, that is what not only myself but others have been trying to say. That it is one’s actions that one should be judged on and not the fact that they have gotten erect, or aroused and that just because one starts to become aroused. Should not be grounds for immediate dismissal, rather their actions while in such a state. And being as you have admitted to becoming either semi-erect or even erect while dozing or napping in the sun that nothing needs to be done about any other man who maybe napping or dozing in the sun and who becomes either semi or fully erect doesn’t need anything done or said to them?

And as I have said before I have had to ask a number of my girlfriends to leave a party or other gathering because they were the ones making too big of a deal over some guy who was either semi-erect or fully erect but who was not themselves misbehaving. But according to some around here it is the guy who should have been asked to leave, simply because he was either semi, or fully erect. And that is wrong, as whomever is the one who is misbehaving or making a nuisance out of themselves are the ones who need to be removed, or asked to leave.

quote:
There, now I’ve explained my position quite graphically so that you know that I understand what to expect from a penis, and that at least I know how to behave in polite society even if my penis doesn’t!!!!!

Please don’t try to introduce erroneous statements to try to justify something that is widely accepted as being beyond the normal boundaries acceptance.

NO OVERT DISPLAYS OF ERECTIONS ALLOWED AT CLUBS AND BEACHES..........PERIOD

Pete Knight

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  05:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still think that discretion is the better part of valour, and a guy with an erection should make the effort to cover up rather than carry on as if nothing was happening, allowing erections opens the flood gates to abuse by those looking for free licence to flaunt their erections. Yes I have become partially, not semi, erect and it was undetectable, but I did make an effort to shield it from anyone that may be offended, and I would expect the same from any 'Gentleman' who found themselves in a similar situation.

It is common courtesy to sit on a towel when naked, it is common courtesy to cover an erection, what's so difficult about that? The people who get thrown out of resorts are those that flout the conventions of common courtesy, not those that use a modicum of discretion, but to ALLOW men to carry on as normal whilst sporting an erection sets in place a situation where men, who are somewhat less than gentlemen, to display their erection for the thrill of it, and there are plenty of those around.
The conventions are that an overt display is not allowed, why are you not able to accept that, what is so difficult about using some discretion?

If you like looking at erections there are clubs where you can do that, why try to make it acceptable in a naturist/nudist environment, which is a family environment, would you be happy for your granny to be exposed to this kind of behaviour?

Pete Knight

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  09:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sally, I never said that a man with an implant should cover up. What I said is that I'm acquainted with a few men who have had implants, and it's not obvious they are erect. My newest member (a 20-something) did have a slight erection while getting dressed to leave. I did ignore it since he was getting ready to leave and was putting on clothes.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  3:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I still think that discretion is the better part of valour, and a guy with an erection should make the effort to cover up rather than carry on as if nothing was happening, allowing erections opens the flood gates to abuse by those looking for free license to flaunt their erections. Yes I have become partially, not semi, erect and it was undetectable, but I did make an effort to shield it from anyone that may be offended, and I would expect the same from any ‘Gentleman’ who found themselves in a similar situation.

Yes, discretion is the better part of valor, and if the man is being discreet and not flaunting his erection why does he need to do anything more then be discreet? Why does he need to for lack of a better phrase:

Stop, drop and hide/cover-up?

And yes, by all means anyone male or female who is openly flaunting their arousal need to be told to stop, if they do not, then they need to be asked to leave. And if they do not do so willingly, then the police need to be called in to remove them. But under no circumstance should anyone physically assault them for having an erection as Cheri said she witnessed at one facility. It should be a member of the staff of the facility that approaches them, and not a member of the club or their guest or someone who is checking the facility out thinking about joining.

I am guessing that it has been a while since you looked up semi and partially, as they mean the same thing.

quote:
It is common courtesy to sit on a towel when naked, it is common courtesy to cover an erection, what’s so difficult about that? The people who get thrown out of resorts are those that flout the conventions of common courtesy, not those that use a modicum of discretion, but to ALLOW men to carry on as normal whilst sporting an erection sets in place a situation where men, who are somewhat less than gentlemen, to display their erection for the thrill of it, and there are plenty of those around.
The conventions are that an overt display is not allowed, why are you not able to accept that, what is so difficult about using some discretion?

Yes, it is common courtesy to sit on one’s towel when nude, just like it is or should be common courtesy to use a modicum of discretion when aroused. But if one is not flaunting their arousal, or it is impractical for them to either cover-up or hide their arousal. Like say when one is walking through a field or the woods, or are engaged in the playing of a game or sport, as I am sure you will agree that there are times when it is not possible for a person to stop what they are doing and either cover-up or hide their arousal.

As long as they are not flaunting their arousal, but are within the limits of where they are, are trying to be discreet. Then I say that they should be left alone. IF on the other hand they are going around and proudly showing off their erection or arousal for all of the world to see then yes say something to them or have them removed.

Not if it is made clear to them that flaunting their erection/arousal is not acceptable behaviour.

Yes, overt displays as I and others have said should not be allowed, but you and several others have contradicted yourselves more then once by saying that at the first sign of erection that the man needs to stop what they are doing and cover-up or hide as it were. But it also seems that not only yourself but others are confusing overt displays with a person who is just starting to become erect and not hiding it, covering it up, or concealing it. In the situations that you described where you were talking to a young lady and not doing anything else. And started to feel yourself become erect, how were you doing anything that was overt?

Or, let’s put it like this. YOU are at your favorite nude beach, resort or club. And you are walking through a field or section of woods that it is practically difficult for people to get to. Now while you are out there walking you feel the stirrings of an erection beginning. There is no one around you, the likelihood of anyone stumbling upon you is so close to zero that it might as well be zero. Do you really need to stop, drop and cover-up/hide? Or another situation that you might find yourself in, you are talking with a young lady (someone whom as you’ve said in a previous post) that you would like to take to bed. While talking with her, you again feel their stirrings of an erection beginning.

Your towel is several feet away from you hanging on a fence post, before you can reach it another young lady whom you do not know comes by and starts making a big deal out of the fact that you are starting to get an erection. Isn’t she the one who have something said to or have something done about?

quote:
If you like looking at erections there are clubs where you can do that, why try to make it acceptable in a naturist/nudist environment, which is a family environment, would you be happy for your granny to be exposed to this kind of behaviour?

No, I don’t mind looking at erections in the right setting, and a person who is flaunting their erection is wrong. My grandmother raised several sons as well watching my brothers when they were younger. So she has seen her share of erections. Either in the course of “making” said sons, or in changing diapers, or being over at our house and seeing young boys running around.

quote:
Pete Knight

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  3:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Sally, I never said that a man with an implant should cover up. What I said is that I’m acquainted with a few men who have had implants, and it’s not obvious they are erect. My newest member (a 20-something) did have a slight erection while getting dressed to leave. I did ignore it since he was getting ready to leave and was putting on clothes.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cheri,

quote:
Sally, Two of my male acquaintances have penile implants. They are of average size, and it’s not obvious they are erect. I’ve seen them both standing, sitting, and laying on a chaise. Maybe to get his all over tan, he could put his chaise or towel away from the general population. It’s just not polite in nudist society especially in the United States.

The above comment from you sure does indicate that you feel that even men who have had implants need to hide them or cover them up or conceal them in some manner.

Gee, that was very big of you. Would it have mattered if he wasn’t getting dressed and ready to leave? What if he had been walking through a fairly remote field or section of woods, or section of beach and there wasn’t anyone else around. Nor is there any likelihood of anyone seeing him, why in those cases would a man have to hide or cover-up their erection?

And why does a man who is just partially erect need to do anything about it? You and a few others keep lumping all erections into the category of overt displays of arousal. But if one is just semi-erect or is trying to be discreet really what more needs to be done? Overt, at least to me means that one is flaunting their erection or arousal. Not someone who is being discreet or who are not flaunting their erection or arousal.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  5:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Acceptance of the possibility that an erection can take place is one thing, changing the rules to allow erections is something else entirely, and that is what you appear to be pushing for, as I have stated, it is not acceptable to flaunt an erection, so anyone who becomes erect and fails to use discretion should be shown the door, in other words, if they become erect and walk around with it, or touch it, they have only themselves to blame for the outcome.

I'm a man and I can manage to do the right thing, so why can't all the other men?

Why would you want to allow men to openly display erections anyway?

Is this the kind of environment you wish for your granny and young children?

Also bear in mind that we have enough trouble getting textiles to accept nudity on beaches, but expecting their support for an erection parade on the beach is somewhat optimistic. There are enough guys parading their erections on beaches in the UK as it is, and it has resulted in the nudist status being removed on some and constant battles for survival on others, asking them to accept guys with erections is a non starter. One of the candidates standing for presidency of British Naturism is using the eradication of the dubious characters on our beaches as part of his election campaign, he knows only too well what gets the naturist status removed from UK beaches as he was the Research and Liaison Officer of BN and dealt with the councils when they tried to close a beach.

Nobody makes a fuss about semi erections, they happen, and as long as the guy deals with it nothing more is said, but you appeared to be putting the case for the right to have an erection anytime anywhere and the rest of us should live with it, that sounds like a perverts charter to me.

Oh and by the way, semi and partially do not mean the same thing, semi is half, partially has no definition of quantity.

Your stance appears to have mellowed, you are now agreeing that overt displays are wrong, which is what I've said all along, and why shouldn't a guy have to cover up if he is sporting a full blown (Forgive the pun!) erection, you may not be offended, but others may be. Naturist etiquette as it stands does not condone obvious erections, and if the owner of an erection fails to take quite simple steps to make it less obvious they are courting trouble.

As the proud owner of a penis I know when something is stirring, and I know what I can do to make it less obvious, its not difficult, its not a major issue, so why are you trying to make it so?

As I've said time and time again, if you change the rules to permit innocent and uncontrolled erections, who is going to be able to tell the difference between that and a pervert who just wants to show the world his erection, please tell me that. The simple answer is that a decent guy uses discretion, he takes what ever action is required to make it less obvious, the easy solution being the use of a towel, but it is also possible to roll over if lying down, or sit with knees up if sitting.

All this fuss over such a little thing!!!!!!!!

Pete Knight

7ricco

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  11:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Send 7ricco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is no cause here, only the misconception of how the human body works. Its really quite simple, human beings (men & women) have the same arosal biochemistry and phyiscal reactions, the only diference is the male is more visable. Case closed. If you are looking to replace ignorance and fear with love and understanding (clothed or naked) visit HAI.org. The workshops of the Human Awareness Institute teach us how to be human. On the second issue of promoting positive nudity among our children and families, we each have a responsibilitiy to behave respectfully especially when sexual arosal occurs; over reaction causes fear. On the contrary to taking difinitive action when true inappropreiate behavior or aggression is apparent. All of us must be diligent in keeping our society a safe place.

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  7:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Acceptance of the possibility that an erection can take place is one thing, changing the rules to allow erections is something else entirely, and that is what you appear to be pushing for, as I have stated, it is not acceptable to flaunt an erection, so anyone who becomes erect and fails to use discretion should be shown the door, in other words, if they become erect and walk around with it, or touch it, they have only themselves to blame for the outcome.

The only real problem that I have is that you and the other for want of a better word/phrase militant anti-erection mind set. Is that you all seem to equate erections with some sort of sexual activity. Isn’t that contradictory of what everyone here keeps saying? That nudity doesn’t equal sex.

quote:
I’m a man and I can manage to do the right thing, so why can’t all the other men?

As you well know, there are plenty of men out there with penile implants, what are they suppose to do? Wear shorts all the time? Walk around with a towel tied around their waists? What about the men who are endowed like the late John Holmes? Or what about the man who while napping has a sleep induced erection?

Do you favor the activity that Cheri says that she witnessed at one resort/club? Where a woman upon seeing a man with an erection waked over and thunked him on his penis? Or the woman who sat staring at the man floating on the raft in the pool for several minutes before looking away only to have the man’s wife walk over and tell her that he has had an implant. Or the gal who while slow dancing her partner became erect, and Cheri made the statement that if that had happened here in the states he’d be asked to leave. Uh, the last time I checked an erection can occur during a slow dance even in the textile world. And uh, also the last time I checked slow dancing involves the couple in question to be very close together. So given that how is anyone around them going to know if the man has an erection? In that instance, would it not be better for them to slow their movements until his erection passed?

quote:
Why would you want to allow men to openly display erections anyway?

There is a big difference between a man or woman who are displaying their arousal and those who become aroused for a moment or two.

quote:
Is this the kind of environment you wish for your granny and young children?

As I’ve said my grandmother has raised her fair share of boys, as well as being around my brothers and sisters and myself when we were growing up, and she saw more then her fair share of erect and semi-erect penis’. Also as I think I have said on more then one occasion now, my brothers, sisters, myself our friends and family members all grew-up nude on my families farm. So, the smaller children saw the older children growing up. And yes, that included seeing the occasional erection. No one was shocked, no one was upset, it’s a fact of life.

Having grown up on a farm we witnessed the animals mating on a regular basis and with some of the animals that we wanted to breed with a particular mate it was often the job of us children to put them into their breeding pens. We also assisted in delivering their offspring. So in that respect I guess one could say that we grew up around erections on an almost daily basis.

quote:
Also bear in mind that we have enough trouble getting textiles to accept nudity on beaches, but expecting their support for an erection parade on the beach is somewhat optimistic. There are enough guys parading their erections on beaches in the UK as it is, and it has resulted in the nudist status being removed on some and constant battles for survival on others, asking them to accept guys with erections is a non starter. One of the candidates standing for presidency of British Naturism is using the eradication of the dubious characters on our beaches as part of his election campaign, he knows only too well what gets the naturist status removed from UK beaches as he was the Research and Liaison Officer of BN and dealt with the councils when they tried to close a beach.

Nobody makes a fuss about semi erections, they happen, and as long as the guy deals with it nothing more is said, but you appeared to be putting the case for the right to have an erection anytime anywhere and the rest of us should live with it, that sounds like a perverts charter to me.

Uh, I am sorry Pete but YOU, yourself have said or implied that any man feeling the stirrings of an erection needs to stop what they are doing, and cover themselves up. And if they don’t they risk being kicked out of the club.

quote:
Oh and by the way, semi and partially do not mean the same thing, semi is half, partially has no definition of quantity.

I suggest that you go to www.dictionary.com and look it up there. If ya scroll down the page you will see that they list the two as having the same basic meaning.

quote:
Your stance appears to have mellowed, you are now agreeing that overt displays are wrong, which is what I’ve said all along, and why shouldn’t a guy have to cover up if he is sporting a full blown (Forgive the pun!) erection, you may not be offended, but others may be. Naturist etiquette as it stands does not condone obvious erections, and if the owner of an erection fails to take quite simple steps to make it less obvious they are courting trouble.

I have not as you say mellowed, I have always said and maintained that the person who is actively engaged in some for of sexual activity or who is actively displaying their arousal for others to see, that they are the ones who need to have it pointed out to them that what they are doing is wrong in the setting that they are in.

However just because it appears that some of you despite what you keep saying about nudity and nudism not equaling sex can’t apply the same reasoning and logic to an erection. And you paint all erections as an overt display of sexual activity. Why can’t a man simply have an erection for same reasons that we women have erect nipples, i.e. the wind blowing on our skin, the suns rays warming our skin? And not have anything thought of it?

If the man or woman in question is actively stroking themselves to maintain their state of arousal or are openly masturbating, then yes say something to them or better yet tell someone who works for the club or facility so that they can say something to the person in question. Or if a couple is actively engaged in some form of sexual activity again yes say something to them, or again better yet tell someone who works for the club or facility so that they can say something to the couple. Or have them removed if they do not stop what they are doing.

quote:
As the proud owner of a penis I know when something is stirring, and I know what I can do to make it less obvious, its not difficult, its not a major issue, so why are you trying to make it so?

Implying that all erections or as you say stirrings have a basis in sex. Again I thought you and just about everyone else here has maintained that nudity and nudism isn’t about sex.

quote:
As I’ve said time and time again, if you change the rules to permit innocent and uncontrolled erections, who is going to be able to tell the difference between that and a pervert who just wants to show the world his erection, please tell me that. The simple answer is that a decent guy uses discretion, he takes whatever action is required to make it less obvious, the easy solution being the use of a towel, but it is also possible to roll over if lying down, or sit with knees up if sitting.

Pete, Pete, Pete, please tell me that you didn’t just write what I think that you just wrote. That you cannot honestly tell the difference between a man who is showing off his erection and one whom while walking through the woods or field and becomes erect because of the wind or sun on his skin. Or is likewise taking a nap and experiences a sleep induced erection or who while laying in the sun either by the pool or on the beach again experiences an erection because of the wind or the sun on their skin.

The man who is showing off his erection is going to be doing everything in his power to make sure that as many people, quite probably women as possible are going to see his erection. As well as doing everything within his power to make sure that he maintains his erection for as long as possible i.e. stroking or fondling himself or openly masturbating, as well as doing everything that he can to call attention to his erection.

As I have said before I have had to on plenty of occasion had to ask girlfriends to leave a party or other gathering because THEY were the ones who were making way too a big deal out of some guy with as you say stirrings or was laying on a lounge chair, or towel, or blanket napping and had an erection. And I am sure that all of you anti-erection people will say that I asked the wrong person to leave. But everyone including the person experiencing the erection or arousal thanked me for asking the scene maker to leave. And the party got back to normal and the person with either the erection or arousal also returned to normal.

I have also had to ask boyfriends to leave parties or gatherings because they were fondling themselves, or outright masturbating, or otherwise showing off their erections at parties or gatherings where it was not the right thing to be doing.

And I have also had to ask couples to again leave who where engaged in some form of sexual activity at parties or gatherings where said activity was not the reason for the party or gathering.

quote:
All this fuss over such a little thing!!!!!!!!

Exactly, you and the anti-erection crowd keep saying that nudism and nudity isn’t about sex, but you turn right around and accuse anyone with an erection or other obvious sign of arousal of being overtly sexual or of engaging in overt sexual activity. Why is that when as you all say nudism and nudity does not equal sex?

My family when I told them about this thread about the so-called problems with erections, all of them, even my grandmother laughed and could not believe it. The even asked me if these people were as some of you like to use the phrase even true nudists for not being able to tell the difference between a person who is/was showing off their erection state of arousal and someone who because of the sun, wind what have you, has become either erect or aroused.

Can’t you all see that be classing all erections as an overt sign of sexual activity that you are pre-judging all the men as immature show offs or perverts?

7ricco

Posted - 07/03/2007 :  8:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Send 7ricco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All discussions which reach for the ultimate definable answers ultimately are in search of predetermined causes which do not exist.
richie rich

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2007 :  12:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, I give up, we can now allow all men to walk around with erections because Sally said its OK to do that, I'll have no more to say on the subject because I feel as though I'm banging my head against a brick wall here.

Pete Knight

Post Script:

Semi means half, its a latin word, try looking it up in a proper English dictionary.

Even Merriam-Websters an American online dictionary sates that semi is half, and that there is no defined quantity for partial.

Edited by - Pete Knight on 07/04/2007 01:01:44 AM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  01:37:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sally
The only real problem that I have is that you and the other for want of a better word/phrase militant anti-erection mind set. Is that you all seem to equate erections with some sort of sexual activity. Isn’t that contradictory of what everyone here keeps saying? That nudity doesn’t equal sex.?
I'm sorry if you were ejected for trying to flaunt an erection. Sit down or cover up next time. It's the polite thing to do. There is no reason not to, children and medical excepted.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  4:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pete
i dont think you understand what sally or herman or i is saying. we do not support flonting or parading a erection. it seems like its eather far left or far right, no middle ground at all. so as long as nobody is willing to think things out you wlii nev er salve any thing.
i still think that a person should be judged by his actions with an erection and what he does with it. not the actual erection. you should not lump all erections into the same barrel.i also have a penis and know about how it works.
lets all try to work together on this issue. sally was not saying that its ok to flont it or display it for all to see.if a person is beeing descrete about leave him alone, all i said is that i dont feel that a person should not have to cover up if beeing desceet with it. that is all,other wise all other rules apply.he doesnt want it in the first place,so leave him alone and it will take care of itself in a short time.enough said!!!!!!!
old buzzard

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  03:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes but Sally kept going around in circles, covering points she had already raised and I had answered.

I do understand, and accept that erections are natural, but to change naturist etiquette to allow erections is asking for trouble, a point I tried to make, but which was not accepted, the only acceptable rule is the one that currently stands. I pointed out that men with erections on beaches are pests who annoy other beach users and get beaches closed down, and you want me to be understanding of them?

I accept that erections may occur, why can't you accept naturist etiquette and use some discretion.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject, if you want to try your way of doing it, then be my guest and see how many people get upset about it.

Pete Knight

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 5.84 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved