Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  12:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been praticing nudisim for about 7 yrs now and regularly go to a hot springs and a beach on Maui when I happen to be there . At the hot springs I have seen this only once . He simply stood up from his towel and walked across the sun deck to another place and covered up . At the beach on Maui I have seen many semi-erections and only one guy truly fully erect . That man was flaunting and it was inapproiate . As far as the semi- erections go I think this is just a matter of what happens to people ( men and women )from time to time . The place setting , warm breezy air and a general good feeling . Don't flaut it and cover up . Though natural, too some this can be a threat or make others uncomfortable . None of us go to make anyone feel uncomfortable . We go to enjoy ourselves . I could not do anything that would threaten or make someone feel badly . What if I or you were the person that spoiled a first timers experience and they never went back . How would that make you feel ?

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  04:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Male arousal behind closed doors is fine,and that's where I stand. Walking about naked in public is also very fine, but with the addition of an erection its not ok.

Argyle

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  2:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erections are going to happen; so be it!
If you are offended, don't look. It will eventually go away. For the guy who gets one, in my opinion, so what; it's natural so don't get yourself in a tizzy over it. If it embarrasses you cover it.

Argyle

Argyle Campbell

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  5:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
On further musing, the title of this thread sounds terribly painful -- Where do you stand on Male arousal? I wouldn't want to stand on a male arousal. Ouch!!!

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  6:12:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Argyle

Erections are going to happen; so be it!
If you are offended, don't look. It will eventually go away. For the guy who gets one, in my opinion, so what; it's natural so don't get yourself in a tizzy over it. If it embarrasses you cover it.

Argyle

Argyle Campbell

We live in a society that is governed by rules and customs. Nudists buck some of those customs, but have rules and customs of their own. Unless you're on a deserted island, if you want to live in a society you typically deal with the rules and customs, not make your own.

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  4:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im a newbie who wants to practice nudism. How do you stop unwanted erections and how do you control your mind to stop these unwanted erections like what do u think of?

tsilva1207

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  5:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, 61 pages! People really have some strong feelings and opinions about this issue. I don't agree with everyone but I think there are a lot of valid viewpoints, even those I don't agree with. The issue seems to be group standards. Seems like there are personal and political reasons for wishing men to "cover up" erections in public.

I can see the point that many naturists, including some proportion of men, women and children, would not like to encounter an erection in public for any number of personal reasons. I can also see that many people would be neutral on the idea while there may be others in favor of visible public erections.

I have seen a lot of bodies and body art and piercings on beaches which I was not too happy to have seen but I accept that tastes vary and other people have the right to share a public beach. I would not like to see others relieving themselves in public and I think many days I would not like to watch others having public sex.

I think that here in the US, a lot of hard work has been done politically to help give naturism/nudism a toehold and some acceptability. I respect that hard work and understand that, politically, desexualizing nudity was (and perhaps is) necessary to gain (and retain) that toehold. Nonetheless, my opinion is that there is nothing wrong per se with a spontaneous erection in most contexts. I also believe the veteran resort folks who indicate nearly unanimously that it simply isn't an issue from their point of view.

It all makes me wish we lived in more enlightened times (or places, like parts of europe) where a mere erection would not create a scandal at a nude beach. At the heart of naturism/nudism is acceptance of oneself and of others as we are. Warts, saggy bottoms and all. We humans are sexual creatures and that means that parts of us respond to the world in a sexual way. I do wish that it weren't necessary to draw the line at male physical arousal. Wistfully, I agree that good boundaries make for a more stable system.

part-time naturist

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  11:49:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What if a woman's nipples become erect and stand out noticeably? I've seen nipples that are over an inch long when erect. Should they cover them up because people might think she's aroused and become offended?

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/31/2009 :  2:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by part-time naturist

What if a woman's nipples become erect and stand out noticeably? I've seen nipples that are over an inch long when erect. Should they cover them up because people might think she's aroused and become offended?

Of course not. Just ask the regulars here: women are sugar and spice and everything nice and can NEVER do anything wrong or offensive. And ALL men are horrible beings that should be barely tolerated and nothing more.

nudiguy

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  11:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been going on nudist beaches since I was 18, I will be 38 this year. Until I was about 24, I did get both full and semi erections, I tried everything I could not to get them, there was nothing sexual about it, it was just the feeling about being clothes free with others.

Whenever I did get one I tried to hide it, until one time on a beach a lady in her 60's came upto me and told me that it was OK, she could see that I was very embarrassed and she said that because it was only a small cove and that there was only me, her and about 8 or 9 others that a good walk around would get it out of my system.

I was not sure about it but I stood up and walked around, Yes I started with a erection and I saw that some looked up at me but then carried on what they was doing, very soon my erection went and that was the last time it happened in public.

My advice is this, providing that it is due to embarrassment and not on purpose, find a small area and get it out of your system, I did.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  11:17:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah erections, a fond but distant memory. At my age I need an erector set.

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2009 :  12:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To be honest, I paid no attention to the "erection" topics before as i thought it was all a big tizzy over nothing, if ever i got an erection before i'd cover up with a towel or jump in the pool. However, aweekago i was sitting, eating with some friends at my naturist club when i suddenly felt i was gorwing. It was in full veiw of everyone and in the embarrasment I squirmed and worried and it just got bigger and bigger. It was only when i realised everyone had noticed but not stared or let it bothered them, i ignored it, relaxed and it stated to go.

The more you worry, the longer it lasts!

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  5:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a nudist, have been for many many years. Very seldom did I get an erection, but as a result of a Penile Implant in December of 2007, I cannot get totally flacid. Always their will be a "semi-erection". I have stopped going to nudist venues because of this. I still practice at home, in the back yard, etc but nothing can change this situation
I am not trying to start another medical erection thread again, that has been explored and nicely put to bed.
I do NOT believe in what we guys call a "raging hardon" (forgive me I offend, I am trying to be sensitive to everyone) That is so different from the semi erection. That is often the result of a sick mind, a perverted person. This type of person is NOT wanted in any situation, unless you are into swinging and all that bs
I am one who would love to be nude in a controlled environment again but police myself. I am afraid to give offense.
But I will police myself, I don't want anyone coming over to me and ordering me to leave a situation or an event. Let's face it, if a person is carrying on a normal conversation, is not touching his penis or encouraging a growth, how can anyone take offense.
I will not get into a discussion of a females reaction, this is all chemistry and sexual attraction. Those who want a certain reaction will do things to attract. A guy who is obviously masterbating, or whose face it obviously learing, and his mouth watering and heart pounding is so different from just having a non sexual reaction.
I am rambling.
Just realize that men should do as I do. Police oneself. Let men police each other. Believe me, we are very protective of those ladies we are friends with. Ladies should be just that, a lady. Do not get involved in the discussion, let the Men be chivalrous and watch out for the ladies.

Rich

PS If any men want to know more about the implant, feel free to contact me. But just as the subject is not sexual, neither should the questions be sexualy charged

Rich&Karen

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  08:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RichNKaren

I am a nudist, have been for many many years. Very seldom did I get an erection, but as a result of a Penile Implant in December of 2007, I cannot get totally flacid. Always their will be a "semi-erection". I have stopped going to nudist venues because of this. I still practice at home, in the back yard, etc but nothing can change this situation
I am not trying to start another medical erection thread again, that has been explored and nicely put to bed.
I do NOT believe in what we guys call a "raging hardon" (forgive me I offend, I am trying to be sensitive to everyone) That is so different from the semi erection. That is often the result of a sick mind, a perverted person. This type of person is NOT wanted in any situation, unless you are into swinging and all that bs
I am one who would love to be nude in a controlled environment again but police myself. I am afraid to give offense.
But I will police myself, I don't want anyone coming over to me and ordering me to leave a situation or an event. Let's face it, if a person is carrying on a normal conversation, is not touching his penis or encouraging a growth, how can anyone take offense.
I will not get into a discussion of a females reaction, this is all chemistry and sexual attraction. Those who want a certain reaction will do things to attract. A guy who is obviously masterbating, or whose face it obviously learing, and his mouth watering and heart pounding is so different from just having a non sexual reaction.
I am rambling.
Just realize that men should do as I do. Police oneself. Let men police each other. Believe me, we are very protective of those ladies we are friends with. Ladies should be just that, a lady. Do not get involved in the discussion, let the Men be chivalrous and watch out for the ladies.

Rich

PS If any men want to know more about the implant, feel free to contact me. But just as the subject is not sexual, neither should the questions be sexualy charged

Rich&Karen

Hi Rich, saw your post, gave me a different insight to this topic. I think it is quite sad you cannot continue to enjoy nudist clubs due to getting an implant. I am not sure what "semi erection" means exactly in terms of hardness, it would seem that in the context of you behaviour, and explaining to anyone worried about it your condition, it should be possible for you to continue to enjoy social nudism. In some ways nudists seem more harsh on each other than non nudists.

Social nudism seems like a lot to give up to me, well best of luck to you. (Good to know if something ever goes wrong in that department for me, there are treatments for it.)

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  09:44:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that all guys will be different in respect to degrees of erections...flacid to fully erect. It is natural and does happen from time to time. For most I'm sure, that it is not intentional...just natural. As has been said many times before, that's one reason for carrying a towel. I am new to naturism and have been to one resort a few times. Having an erection at an inappropriate time did concern me...so I kept my towel close by. So far, it has never been a problem, or issue. I love being naked and being with other naked people, but I am not practicing nudism as a sexual thing.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.58 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved