Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 209 ]  [ Total: 209 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  09:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It just occured to me...should be evident with 62 pages of posts...we are really being obsessive about this. I don't know it that's good or bad? Do others really care, or is it just a male thing?

minal

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  06:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Send minal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats quite natural.and thats nudism &naturism

mmmmm

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  10:23:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say.accept the male body as it is. Since when is an erection taboo?

bfrank

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  2:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Send bfrank a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is a very simple situation and shouldnt be made into such a huge problem.My very beautifull wife has cause her share of erections from young voyeuristic men and nude sunbathing spots.We have a quiet giggle and forget about it.If we are naturists,then why are we rebelling against nature?

frank burton

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is it any wonder there are not as many females, with men thinking like this. Get over your self guys and grow up. If you have ever been to a nude beach or resort you will know that errections are very UNcommon. This is really not an issue accept on these message boards.

And I told my self I would never pay any attention to this thread agian. LOL

Diger

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  10:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, Happy Easter.
As to erections, they are a fond but distant memory for me. I feel that sex is overrated and that social relationships can bring abundant pleasure with only vocal discourse.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  03:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Is it any wonder there are not as many females, with men thinking like this. Get over your self guys and grow up. If you have ever been to a nude beach or resort you will know that errections are very UNcommon. This is really not an issue accept on these message boards.

And I have been complimented (and more) by females who admired my erection, so don't generalize. In fact it IS grown up to have erections. That's what males do, you might have noticed.

It's easy to say that "women want XYZ" but women do not all have the same likes and dislikes. That kind of sweeping generalization is less than "grown up".

Until the naturist "leaders" get out of the stone age by trying to fit in with the most prude elements of society, they will be perceived as aberrations by the majority of the general population, who know better by their own personal experience.

Naturists will find it difficult to attract newcomers if they keep telling people that sexuality is some foreign language that they can't understand. It's part of life, deal with it, or perish.

[Admin's note: Hardboy was removed from the forum for posting a link to his erection in his profile.]

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  7:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, I never knew boners were illegal........

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  11:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Links to images of erections in this forum are prohibited.

We also do not allow photos with the legs open toward the camera, the face less visible than the genitals, anything drawing attention to the genitals, or anything resembling an erection. Also, no "body parts" photos, such as buttocks or breasts.

We do not allow links to erotica of any kind, since this forum is open to the general public.

Sora

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  02:25:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Sora an AOL message  Click to see Sora's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well I am forced, atm, to be a closet nudist so I have never been around anyone nude other than some close friends and since I haven't grown up in a nudist family I don't know how to act in certain situations but what should I do if I am talking to someone and I suddenly get an erection. Should I just keep a towel handy at all times? I'm sure some conservative nudists may find it offensive.

Have any of y'all been in a similar situation?

New to Nude

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  9:06:20 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I've read up to about page 23 and I have to say:

I'm a survivor of sexual abuse too and I really don't care if someone has an erection as long as it's not obvious they're obsessing over it. Honestly I'd be more bothered by a six inch towel tower than a natural work of hydraulics. All it means to me is they're comfortable. And My fiance and I both want to know, what if you're playing volleyball or something and you happen to get one? It's kind of pointless to sit down, because you're playing a game! Also, I think the people over 30 should cut the younger and MUCH newer nudists some slack if they're not strutting their um, stuff. A twentyfive year old may have had only ten years to get used to it, five of which was probably spent obsessing over it. An older man has had longer and is probably used to the female body as many are married or have had sexual relations. And it's not easy to control sometimes.

Our whole point is, we don't really care as long as it's not distastefully presented. A sombrero or towel only makes it more obvious to me. Not saying don't cover up, there are situations in which you absolutely should cover up. But if you're in a game or something, is it fair to end the game just because your body is relaxing? It'll go away faster playing the game and ignoring it than it would if you say "hang on a few minutes" and go wait for your evil twin to go away.

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  9:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seallin said it all...Never knew nudists to get so concerned over a natural male function. To me it's a temporary thing and can come and go for no reason at times and yes, even playing volleyball.
Thanks Seallin, you are one of the few who are in touch with the real world of men.

zarnill
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  3:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where do you stand on Male Arousal?

NEVER EVER EVER stand on male arousal. I think we learned that violates international law on torture.

Never once seen an erection at a nude resort or beach so I have no idea why people consider it such an issue...

timaandnicey

Posted - 05/19/2009 :  2:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Send timaandnicey a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi i think if you get hard you get hard its a part of life and people need to get use to it and it should be the same for man and female
s*** happens have fun

brcrk

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  6:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Board

We, Annie and I, are new to the board and was laughing at this topic because it brought back memories of our first nudist outing. I, like other new men to nudism, had asked this same question concerning the unforeseen and/or untimely erection. In our private lives I get an erection (as someone else on the board mentioned) if the wind changed directions...LOL. Heck, in church I have to put my Bible in my lap if my wife innocently puts her hand on my leg during service. So understandably, I was very worried about being out on the beach, nude, with naked females; and as natural exhibitionists, (which I think all of us are or we wouldn’t be enjoying the freedoms we partake in) I just new I was going to have to be dealing with blueballs and an erection all day and was going to find our new adventure tiresome and unpleasing. Well, after we arrived and disrobed and were greeted by other members, I found my experience anything but. I found I started immediately feeling as I were on a normal clothed beach (Annie on the other hand is the pervert..LOL).

Yes erections happens; whether consciously or unconsciously. I, as well as Annie, will admit to getting aroused every now and then....but what separates us from others(perverts) is how we handle it.

Eli Taylor

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.56 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved