Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 473 ]  [ Total: 473 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Saw My ( Female ) Doctor At Nude Beach True Story
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Sister n law goes weird Topic Next Topic: How do I get my wife interested?
Page: of 2

Michael S

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  4:31:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True story. I was Haulover Beach the other day, it was crowded. This atractive woman early 40's was right in front of my blanket. Well, being so crowded her naked buttocks were like 4 feet from my face setting up the blamket etc. I was laying on my stomach , face partly covered from sun

. This is what I see when I look up. She and her husband then walk to the water ( backs to me) and I think nothing of it .

I stumble upon the same couple in the water having discreet but moderately obvious sex ( a few noises etc)

Well this woman turns around and I see it was my DOCTOR having sex with her husband! She saw me right she "finished up."

She said hello, and I said hi too.

Can I still go to my doctor now? She was great. But will she now be embarrassed that I saw her naked that close and also having discreet sex with her husband?

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2012 :  10:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't like it. Discreet or not, still activity that we do not condone.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  09:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, what's with the sex. Its OK to see bodies, but they better not be doing any body functions. Just sitting there pretending we don't know about or prarticipate in any funcitons is what is required.

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  9:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having sex in public anywhere, especially on a nude beach no matter how discrete or obvious is just wrong on many, many levels. That is NOT what nude beaches are for nor is that what nudism is about. It upsets me when I hear about people abusing the right to be nude on certain beaches like that.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  05:42:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
New member on 5/23 and posts this on 5/23.

"Is there a 'T' Alex?"

"Yes there is a 'T'"

T _ _ _ _

Next?

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  07:04:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blackrebel, we agree. This is an amazingly, amazing story. New member, crowded beach, amazing story! Really? We have been to Haulover several times. Duh???

Being Naked and Being Real

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  10:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I call bs on this. That water is chilly. ONly a teenager could stay hard in it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  11:55:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I buy a vowel!? I'd like to buy an "O" ...

hahaha

T_O_ _

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  10:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Calling BS on this one.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  11:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can't ask for two letters at one time ... either a B or an S ...

LOL

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  11:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fire,

I'll take an L... LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2012 :  12:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger ...

There are two L's ...

T _ O L L

Would you like to spin the wheel or solve the puzzle!?

LOL

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2012 :  10:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good One.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2012 :  9:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do I win a free vacation at Apollo beach if I pick the letter h, wait R and yes I will lock it in..
Did I win, let me know I need to pack my towel..

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2012 :  9:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know about Haulover but I have seen people having sex on Apollo beach but from pictures I seen at Haulover it looks like standing room only plus they have a civilian beach patrol I think so I can't see much getting by there. At Apollo even crowded days anything can happen it's a long beach and they like to hang by the dunes - why - why would you ruin a good thing at Haulover, Apollo or any other nude beach.I always stop and stare till they behave, guess I need to carry a camera.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2012 :  11:46:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hang on and don't pack your towel yet Bob ... we're waiting for a ruling on that ..."h" wait "r" ... LOL

We'll be right back after these messages from our sponsors!

Edited by - FireProf on 05/31/2012 11:46:43 PM

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Sister n law goes weird Topic Next Topic: How do I get my wife interested?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved