Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 159 ]  [ Total: 159 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 My first nude swim
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012
Page: of 9

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  8:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fireprof,

There's a lot in my past that gets brought back when negative things like this happen. That's the problem right now. Simply put, I'm terrified to be nude at home right now. I'm hopeful that I'll get past this, but it may take some time for me to feel safe again. Thank you for your kind words- YOU are a great guy!

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  9:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i can understand your fear if something in your past was revived. it is a haunting thing. but hpefully, you will be ok soon. keep the faith, just please be careful and remember there are people here who care about you and your happiness.
wishing you will be ok soon.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  12:43:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Melissa,

Just wanted to give you a big ol' hugg from the Mrs and I. We're here for you if you need another!

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  12:46:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, calamari is squid.

Remember, Tom had a big plate of fried calamari. (It looked like onion rings.)

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  4:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. One rotten apple does not spoil the whole basket. Hang in there. There is a lot of open ears and genuine support for you in this forum.

irishred

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  10:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, it can be important to remember that humans are very large animals as animals go. Think of a man as a 200 pound cat or dog or bear and you get the picture. No matter how friendly a 200 pound cat might seem, even if neutered, you have to respect that large a creature.

As big and fast as I am, if I let a man with a gun gets too close to me with nobody around, I am at risk. One of my sons, an Olympic level athlete found himself late at nite looking down the barrel of a gun by ignoring that. A friend ran for the police and, happily for all of us, he only lost his wallet.

If you cannot be nude in your apartment, I wonder if you are really safe. It might not hurt to talk to your local police, maybe a women detective, if you have not already done so. If you have good neighbors you know, perhaps you could form a small neighborhood watch to look out for each other. A kindly neighbor lady of mine you would never suspect is a decorated detective, carries loaded guns on her at all times and knows how to use them.

If you need to move to another apartment don't delay. If you need to go to a shelter, talk to your police and do it. You certainly don't want to be a victim.

Safety tips I follow: (1) Deny privacy. Never let anyone get you in a position where they think they could attack you and not be identified by others. (2) Look like and be a hard target. Remember who you are dealing with, a large, fast and powerful animal with fierce weapons. (3) Observe your surroundings. Always know who is watching you and how you can avoid them if necessary.

whizzo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  8:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim was in Okinawa. I was stationed at a small unit of about 40 Coasties. It was right next to the Pacific shore with sandy beaches,coral and small coves. It was a great swimming and snorkeling area. It was sunny and warm 9 out of 12 months. The first time I was very nervous, self concisous but it was a good environment to become comfortable. With the guys at the station we walked from our rooms to the showers nude and chat back on forth along the way so it wasn't like I was with strangers. Just wish we could have been "out of uniform" outside around the base grounds, lying on the grass or playing volleyball. I don't think anyone ever thought of doing it because it just wasn't military.
About six years later I started going to nude beaches and the local nudist resorts. One had a pond the other had a "cement pond". But going to the winter swims at a health club rented a couple of Saturdays a month made me appreciate the joy of swimming nude in a swimming pool. Doing laps, using the diving board and slide was just awesome. The people were fun to be with and were most relaxed. We don't have that in the area anymore, darn!

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  12:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim was at a party when I was about 15 years old. Four of us out of about 15 got naked and jumped in my friends pool. It was great!!! A few years ago my wife and I ran into one of my first time fellow nudists from that night at the party at Lighthouse Beach on Long Island. It was great to see things hadn't changed after about 20 years. Now we meet at beach together with our spouses a few times a year.

Dave and Patricia

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to know that old friends have kept to the same way of enjoying life. too often, youthful things are tossed aside because "that's for kids". or "we're too old for stuff like that".

hogwash. youthful attitudes like this help you from becoming an old fossil.

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't have said it better myself calmnude!!!! :)

papapalmesdixon
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  09:33:48 AM  Show Profile  Send papapalmesdixon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My first time on a nude beach was at Lighthouse Beach. I had read about it in Lee Baxandall's World Guide book. I was on Long Island because my work took me there a few times a year. For some reason all the previous trips had been in cold weather or were too short for me to get to the beach. Finally I got three weeks there in early June. Two whole weekends. I had a new engineer trainee with me and he said he wanted to go to the beach. I said, "OK! I know just where to go." I did tell him it was a clothing optional beach. He said that would be OK as long as he wouldn't have to take off his suit. I told him that we wouldn't care. He kept his eyes closed most of the time we were there and got his eyelids sunburned. He had put on sunscreen everywhere else.I had a good time and we went back again the next weekend. Now days my work takes me to Florida and I go to Apollo Beach. I burn too easily and mostly prefer to hike nude in the woods.

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  10:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa - thank you for sharing with us.I think you were very brave going into the pool after seeing the locker room just full of mostly men.Speaking as a man i think i'd be a bit nervous if it was the other way around. ie me and alot of naked women.

My first time was last summer at age 42 !! I found the beach by pure luck on a photo expedition. There was a group of three couples there all naked and VERY tanned.It was strange stripping down ,but its something i felt i wanted to do. And, i totallly agree about the feeling of the water on your body - it was great!!!

It was a sensual experience which really turned me on to wanting to feel it more often.If you have more chances to swim naked - go for it and just enjoy the feelings.obviously ignor the creeps.

Laura
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  11:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa-–Where are you these days?

Laura

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  7:00:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think she is enjoying having other stuff to do then post here Not that posting here is a bad thing, just there are a very few things maybe a lil bit better

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  7:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa is enjoying her clothes-free days. She's okay.

Regards, Cheri
(Melissa's adoptive mom)

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 4.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved