Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 464 ]  [ Total: 464 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Nudist Resorts That Support Your Special Interest
 Full time Motor home nudist
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Resort that is a only nude resort. Topic Next Topic: Nude Hiking & Camping - WhatsYour Favorite Place?
Page: of 2

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2013 :  09:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are going to go full time in our Motor home and could use some help in finding RV resorts for nudist. We want places in the South or out West for the winter season.Thanks for all help.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  6:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It would really help if you were more specific or ... you could visit AANR's website and find them for yourself. There are lots of them out west but it's a lot of work to type ALL of them here for you and not knowing what you're looking for isn't fair to someone that's doing all the research for you! :D

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2013 :  3:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't expect someone to give me all of them.
I was hoping someone could give me a few places that they have been too.It would be nice to know ahead of time if a place is good or bad. We will be going full time in the RV so we are open to anyplace that is warm in the winter.From East coast to West coast.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2013 :  01:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But it would be nice for you to at least narrow the "west" down. California, Washington, Oregon ... we've been to several and can give you the names but also need to know what your likes are. Do you care if they are "considered" rustic, do you only want RV sites that are paved and interior club roads that are paved.

I can list a slew but I don't want to list all of them and find you could have helped by being a bit more specific on what your "tastes" are.

Southern California:
Deer Park
Olive Dell
Glen Eden
DeAnza Springs

Northern California:
Laguna Del Sol

Oregon:

Mountaindale Sun Resort

Arizona:

Shangri La Ranch

We've been to all of those out west, so far, and they are all worth going to and visiting and staying.

Edited by - FireProf on 05/26/2013 01:57:07 AM

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  9:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All we really want is a campground with water,electric 50 amp,and sewer.Paved roads would be nice but that would not be a deal breaker if the resort is clean. We do not want a swingers place. Someplace warm in the winter is a must.
Thanks for some info you gave. We will look them up on the internet.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2013 :  10:56:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Of those I've listed ... those having "paved roads and full hook ups," that we've visited and know about, are Glen Eden Sun Club in Corona, CA (our home club) and Laguna Del Sol in northern California, in Wilton, outside of Sacramento. All the others listed have dirt/gravel roads to the entrance and throughout the resort/campground. Olive Dell is currently covering their interior roads with a gravel mix and it's cutting way down on the dirt and dust. The road into the club from the main road is still dirt, but the resort is nice, clean and friendly!

None of those clubs I've listed are "swinger" places. That's not saying that you may encounter nudists that are into that but all those clubs listed don't cater to that crowd or host those types of events or groups. I'd probably have to take out "Mountaindale Sun Resort" because it would be cold there in the winter. All those places in So Cal can have some really nice nudist weather in the winter and of course ... Arizona can be even warmer during the winter.

If you have specific questions on either of those I listed ... I'd be happy to try and answer them.

FP

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  2:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you FireProf that has been a big help.I looked at your resort and it looks nice.
I also would like any info anyone has on resorts that they know or have been to in Florida and Arizona.
We are open to any state that is warm in the winter.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2013 :  4:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've only been to Cypress Cove and a resort in Land O Lakes.

The resort (in Land O Lakes) ... you'll have to check their website and see if it fits your wants and needs.

Cypress Cove ... it's one of the nicest club/resorts we've been to and would return in a heart beat. All paved roads, lots of accomodation choices, nice restaurant, lots and lots to do, great pool bar and grill ... can't say enough good things about CC.

Edited by - FireProf on 05/28/2013 4:37:40 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  7:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if your going to florida check out Lake Como i always hoped to retire there it is beautiful and a member owned co op . also while traveling you may want to check out some of the discount rv clubs like passport america that even have some nudist clubs listed as a discount - there are many discount rv ttravel clubs listed.

johninfla
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2013 :  2:40:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove in Kissimmee, Fl. and Lake Como in Land O'Lakes (Lutz) are exactly what you're looking for. They're very popular so make your reservations right this minute. Right next to Como is Paradise Pines, which is an RV park and has a pool but no restaurant etc.

Winter at these parks will cost around $625/mo plus electric and membership or day fees. www.cypresscoveresort.com and www.lakecomonaturally.com

moontrain
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2013 :  08:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you everyone for your info.
This has been a good starting point.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  5:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thinking about buying another motorhome and welcome this timely discussion. Are there any RV clothing optional RV parks in southern California ? The area is less likely to be too cold in the winter.
Thank you !

Petewhim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  01:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are four nude/clothing optional parks/clubs in Southern California; from Los Angeles going East and South ...

Deer Park in Devore, Ca

Olive Dell Nude Ranch in Colton, CA

Glen Eden Sun Club in Corona, CA

DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA (Closer to San Diego then the others)

Of all of these ... Olive Dell is the only "nude" club. The others are clothing optional ... BUT ... Olive Dell isn't that strick when weather does not permit nudity. Winter's can be cold here but we do have some great days of warm weather, enough for some great sunbathing and plenty warm enough to be naked.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  09:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

There are four nude/clothing optional parks/clubs in Southern California; from Los Angeles going East and South ...

Deer Park in Devore, Ca

Olive Dell Nude Ranch in Colton, CA

Glen Eden Sun Club in Corona, CA

DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA (Closer to San Diego then the others)

Of all of these ... Olive Dell is the only "nude" club. The others are clothing optional ... BUT ... Olive Dell isn't that strick when weather does not permit nudity. Winter's can be cold here but we do have some great days of warm weather, enough for some great sunbathing and plenty warm enough to be naked.

Thank you very much, Indeed.Superb review. A keeper.
Stay smooth in the sun, my friends,

Petewhim

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  12:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never really was a fan of motor homes before reading this thread. We may just have to get us one.

Now when I pass one I wonder if they are naked in there. LOL

Diger

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  11:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess you could always use a search engine for your favorite genre of nudist places that take RV's.

I see you have the Digers sold.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Resort that is a only nude resort. Topic Next Topic: Nude Hiking & Camping - WhatsYour Favorite Place?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved