Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 107 ]  [ Total: 107 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 NRO Lurking
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Desert Shadows Inn/Purchase? Topic Next Topic: Are there any Nude personals ad site on the web?
Page: of 6

happycouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2003 :  3:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

glad we could be of help. we try to make everyone comfortable

You are doing a wonderful job.

Dave

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2003 :  11:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
20% is a good contribution rate but is it possible to get it higher?

Admin,
I tend to agree that its better to open up the forum so people can feel comfortable about the group before joining.

Do you advertise this site at all?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  03:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The only way I knew about this site was from a friend. Maybe the people that visit the site and read the posts will tell other people about, and we may get more members.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  11:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Out of curiosity does your friend still contribute?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  3:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

The main form of advertising used at NRO is search engine optimization, or SEO. You'll see some of our best search engine listings at The Marketing Power of Search Engine Optimization .

We also have some good coverage on the Google News Groups under key phrases related to nudism.

We have a great relationship with Flash Tattoo, and he mentions NRO frequently on his Monday morning radio show at WBZB.

We also have a good relationship with the International Naturist Association, and they have a link to us on their front page.

Many webmasters have linked to us from their nudist websites, and thanks to them we gain that needed extra visibility.

We don't currently have material for a newsletter, but many have signed up for a future issue.

I'm interested in ideas that are not costly, and mostly maintained by volunteers, like this website. If you know of an avenue not yet explored, let's share some ideas.

Of course, we will never endorse any promotion even remotely related to spam.

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  4:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just posted for the first time on this site today. I just haven't really taken the time to post and on a lot of the topics I don't really have anything to say and also because most people have already said it. Although, I have enjoyed reading what other people have to say about certain topics which helps to give me a different perspective on some of those issues and learn more about them as well. So I would imagine that most of the members are just reading what everyone else has to say so they are better informed and maybe they will/might get up the nerve to contribute in the future.

BTW, I heard about this site from Cheri in her yahoo group.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  6:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeDen,

You mention the "nerve to contribute". Have you been apprehensive about joining in on a topic?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  6:47:35 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

No, I haven't been apprehensive I just haven't had anything to say in most of the topics or what I was going to say was already said. I also haven't checked in very often since I joined that's another reason I haven't posted before.

What I meant by that was that some might be a little apprehensive to post their views because they might be seen as misinformed get a negitive response or something, but I don't know for sure what their reasons are.

Dennis

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  6:53:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeDen,

Thats the best thing about this forum, all views are respected providing they are delivered in an appropriate manner. The desire to be naked most of the time is one of the few things that we've all got in common. How we go about practising naturism and thoughts on the subject vary greatly. So the forum provides a great opportunity to learn how others practise their love of naturism. Nobody is right or wrong, its merely your opinion, so others shouldn't be apprehensive about contributing.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  05:39:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NudeDen;

Post your views, we wont bite, well maybe just a little bit. lol Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and like Spontanudity say, we all learn from each other.

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  1:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dennis, Just read all the posts in a thread before you respond. Your input is greatly appreciated as is everyone's.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  6:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

I totally agree... Even its reinforcing the popular view. By reinforcing a popular view it may help others that are new to naturism to help understanding their own feelings on a matter and make them feel more comfortable... Hey we're all just one big happy family here! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

eaglclaw15

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  2:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Send eaglclaw15 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What a surprise. I just discovered since I am a member who doesn't contribute, I am now a lurker. If I had something constuctive to add I would have. I'm not like some people who feel compeled to respond to every single thread. (You know who you are--36 posts to 36 topics in one sitting with out a single constructive post)

My purpose for being a member and reading the posts are to learn more about a lifestyle we have just recently adopted. For that I am classified a lurker.

If this post upsets the members or the admins, I throw myself at the mercy of the admins and I'll get my information elsewhere.

eagleclaw15

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  2:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eagleclaw,
We welcome you to this website. Feel freel to just read and gather info here.
Best regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2003 :  2:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am one of the people who have registered (to NOT hide behind the 'lurker' description) and spend most of my time here reading. I skip topics of minimal interest to me (shaving, piercing) - I read about places, and people's experiences (Cheri, Melissa, you are gems!) because I can better identify with them. I contribute if and when I feel I have something to say - I like the old saying that it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt. So now I'll shut up!

CalgaryMark

Edited by - calgarymark on 12/04/2003 2:56:49 PM

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Desert Shadows Inn/Purchase? Topic Next Topic: Are there any Nude personals ad site on the web?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved