Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 478 ]  [ Total: 478 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

passionman

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  02:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send passionman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would enjoy hearing from the women what is your response on how you enjoy seeing a man? Do you enjoy them bushy ......trimmed or shaved?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  10:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by passionman

I would enjoy hearing from the women what is your response on how you enjoy seeing a man? Do you enjoy them bushy ......trimmed or shaved?

IMHO like the natural look the best,but whatever is comfortable is what people should do. I believe that shaving has nothing to do with nudism. I have been acquainted with non-nudists who do shave and visce versa.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Alan12208

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  11:51:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Alan12208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that it seems that shaving is not necessarily related to nudism. Many non-nudist shave too. I have found that many of my gay/bi friends prefer guys who shave their pubic hair (but this is far from universal) and many of my straight female friends prefer their men naturally hairy. Individual preference I guess.

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  1:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think i am the only male that likes a woman to be natural everywhere!

nudein NewJersey

Posted - 07/08/2005 :  2:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudein NewJersey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by passionman

As far as my experience goes, my wife has told me more than once that she definitely likes me trimmed. I've also gotten some positive comments from other females we often see at Gunnison. But it's still personal opinion.

justbrian
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  2:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Send justbrian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I love the variety, as nude it seems as different fashions and folks like it.

warm rain, Brian

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2005 :  8:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is funny that after so many years of not shaving or even trimming, my wife and I are slowly taking to the razor.

Right now we both have small brazilian patches, which we will probably keep, since we like to keep them either blonde or some shade of red.

If we were totaly shaved we would not have the enjoyment and the surprise of which shade we would be.

We both agreed that after the summer months, we will let it all grown back for the winter months, and by the time we hit the beaches of Aruba in January, we should have a pubic area that is lush and thick.

COOKIE

honestnudeguy

Posted - 07/23/2005 :  1:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a smoothy and find that how you look, pubic hair or no pubic hair dosn't matter. I feel cleaner shaved, but thats just me other people have their own reasons and thats one of the fun things about being a nudist. I do have a question if anyone can help me, whats the best way to remove pubic hair?

Honestnudeguy

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  08:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a guy who was given more body hair than most, although it isn't a for coat by any means. For me to shave my pubic hair would be a little... well, weird. I don't know that it is an overly hair area as it is. So, for those of us with more hair than average... what's the suggested plan? Am I right it would be odd to do much more than trim if needed? I wish genetics hadn't given me the extra stuff, but it's here whether I want it or not!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2005 :  08:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by curious1

I'm a guy who was given more body hair than most, although it isn't a for coat by any means. For me to shave my pubic hair would be a little... well, weird. I don't know that it is an overly hair area as it is. So, for those of us with more hair than average... what's the suggested plan? Am I right it would be odd to do much more than trim if needed? I wish genetics hadn't given me the extra stuff, but it's here whether I want it or not!

Relax and accept what you've been given. I don't shave and have no plans to shave anything but my underarms. My legs don't have much hair at all and never did. From time to time I do trim for comfort rather than the look.
Cheri

-
-

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  1:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

do you shave your underarms because of society or is it just what is comfortable to you? i just don't agree with women having to shave if they don't want to.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  2:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RVDUDE

Cheri,

do you shave your underarms because of society or is it just what is comfortable to you? i just don't agree with women having to shave if they don't want to.

I shave my underarms because of hygiene not because I am "told" to. I stay drier and fresher longer.
Cheri

-
-

honestnudeguy

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  4:00:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I myself don't shave for looks, I shave because it feels comfortable plus it feels cleaner. The fact that some shave and some don't, is up to the individual. There are a lot of people who shave their pubic hair in many different ways, I find the variety to be fun, and think its great these people are comfortable with nudity to have a little self expression. Nudity is suppose to fun and relaxing, if some people shave to draw attention in order to feel better about themselves, who 'am I to their say right or wrong. When I go to the gym I really don't care what they think, but I have come across a few that shave one of them told me, I don't think Western civilization is going to fall because I shave my crotch. That was a funny and crude statment, but he had a good point. All I can say is, VIVA LA DIFFERENTS.

Naturally Yours

Honestnudeguy

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  6:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Relax and accept what you've been given. I don't shave and have no plans to shave anything but my underarms. My legs don't have much hair at all and never did. From time to time I do trim for comfort rather than the look.
Cheri

I'm trying. I am thinking of going to Paradise Valley on Saturday. Emailed them but no reply yet.

I pretty much have accepted how I am since I can't change it. Every once in a while I will see comments elsewhere about men with body hair, and it makes me feel bad. I don't think that will matter here, though, especially since I am not looking for a date, just interested in the experience.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  7:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]
I'm trying. I am thinking of going to Paradise Valley on Sat(snip)

You might be happier at Bell Acres or Serendipity, it's a more laid back atmosphere at these two places.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved