Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  9:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:
[i]
I'm trying. I am thinking of going to Paradise Valley on Sat(snip)

You might be happier at Bell Acres or Serendipity, it's a more laid back atmosphere at these two places.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

How so?

justamutt

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  12:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why in gods green earth would anyone really care about what the persons pubic hair looks like anyway.
naturism is about freedom and exceptance no matter what the person looks like. personally when im in a nude group i dont spend a lot of time studeing the genitals at all. but thats me.
I trim mine very short just becouse it feels cleaner to me.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2005 :  3:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In all our years of going to nudist clubs, we have seen a major change in trimming and shaving. Years ago "nobody" thought of doing it, and the I think it was during the mid "80s" we saw a slight change to trimming.

I think magazines especially "Playboy" started showing the "centerfold" with a triangle, or a stirp. If I am not mistaken this months Playmate is entirely shaved!!!!

It is a matter of time before we go around the cycle and everyone will have a thick lush pubic area.

Perfect example my wife and I, who had not shaved or trimmed for years, and now we are almost the opposite, but thinking of going back to "The Way We Were"!!

Cookie

nudein NewJersey

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  06:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudein NewJersey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by justamutt

why in gods green earth would anyone really care about what the persons pubic hair looks like anyway.
naturism is about freedom and exceptance no matter what the person looks like. personally when im in a nude group i dont spend a lot of time studeing the genitals at all. but thats me.

DITTO!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/05/2005 :  09:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by justamutt

Personally it bothers me if my hubby doesn't trim his pubic area down. Face it, some people are more hairy than others and if there is a lot there it can be more like a jungle and frightening than pleasant or erotic and enticing. I always keep myself cleanly shaven with a "legal line" as hubby calls it. A nice short trimmed line. If I let it go even a few days I feel dirty. I started shaving at a very young age and feel very clean that way. As for looking at other people's pubic areas.... I really do not pay attention to them....

Sassycat

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/06/2005 09:48:18 AM

nudein NewJersey

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  07:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudein NewJersey's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sassycat
Personally it bothers me if my hubby doesn't trim his pubic area down. Face it, some people are more hairy than others and if there is a lot there it can be more like a jungle and frightening than pleasant or erotic and enticing. I always keep myself cleanly shaven with a "legal line" as hubby calls it. A nice short trimmed line. If I let it go even a few days I feel dirty. I started shaving at a very young age and feel very clean that way. As for looking at other people's pubic areas.... I really do not pay attention to them....

Sassycat

My wife feels the same way, sassycat. She definitely prefers the way I look now.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/06/2005 09:46:39 AM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  08:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I've been removing my pubic hair for quite awhile now and it is what my wife expects. She likes "a clean shaven man".

It's only a matter of personal choice !

Chic

justjustin

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  8:00:50 PM  Show Profile  Send justjustin an AOL message  Send justjustin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a man and I shave completely. I have never recieved any strange looks for it. I do it mainly because when I have to wear swimwear it is usually a very low cut bikini.

Tender86
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2005 :  08:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What more can I add that hasn't been said many times already. I have been clean shaven for a couple years now. For the same reasons we all cut the hair on top of our head many of us trim our pubic hair. It feels cleaner, cooler and it looks better. What hair style you choose for the top of your head, from long, short to shaved is not different than the style you choose for your genitals, long, short or shaven. Just enjoy being yourself.

No Tan Lines

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2005 :  08:07:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

As I've said before, shaving or trimming pubic hair is becoming more and more popular and it is only a matter of time before it becomes main-stream.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2005 :  8:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to social nudism and I am amazed to see the amount of body hair removal at the clubs and beaches I've visited. I've inquired with some male and female friends and I get all kinds of answers and opinions about this subject. As a woman I have shaved my legs and underarms since I was a teen, but never considered shaving my pubic hair. But it intreagues me nontheless. As for my husband, I have asked him to give it a try on parts of his anatomy, but he is hesitant.
Something for me to consider anyway.

Cathy

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  12:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good point, Tender86, 'though one of the reasons for cutting the hair on one's head is to keep it out of the eyes, the main focus is generally style.
So it would follow that other parts of the body exhibiting sufficient hair would be susceptible to being "styled" as well. Are we vain or what?

I concur, CathyK, it is an intriguing behavior. If you're not wearing a zipper, why is it an issue?

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  8:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What does a zipper have to do with it? I am intrigued because I have a few female friends who have various pubic hair styles, from the so called landing strip to clean shaven to whatever, and each has their own reason, from hygienic, to appearance, to sexual.

Cathy

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2005 :  10:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What does a zipper have to do with it?

OUCH!!! That's what! The only thing worse is getting Mr. Johnson or the twins caught in the zipper!!

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

I'm new to social nudism and I am amazed to see the amount of body hair removal at the clubs and beaches I've visited. I've inquired with some male and female friends and I get all kinds of answers and opinions about this subject. As a woman I have shaved my legs and underarms since I was a teen, but never considered shaving my pubic hair. But it intreagues me nontheless. As for my husband, I have asked him to give it a try on parts of his anatomy, but he is hesitant.
Something for me to consider anyway.

Cathy

Cathy,
Since you are accustomed to shaving legs and (likely) bikini lines, it may seem a minor adjustment to you, simply extending the shaved area into the pubes. Some guys might see the activity of shaving legs or groin as "feminine" and may be uncomfortable with that notion. Your husband might feel more comfortable if you acquired a beard trimmer and offered to "neaten up" his thigh or pubic hair. Trimming the length, to 1/2 inch or so - with those adjustable settings on a beard trimmer - might be more appealing than jumping stright to shaving. And, if he finds he likes the trimmed look he may decide to shave; if he decides it's a buch of hooey, he gets points with you for trying, and there is less trouble growing it back. Either way, you've both made gains.

Old Hippie
(negotiator, counselor and buttinski extrordinaire)

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved