Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 412 ]  [ Total: 412 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  1:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Al, it could not have been better put. Maybe it is just a guy (fear) thing, Cathy. But if the purpose is style that attracts attention, how is the cut of one's pubic hair any different from hanging jewelry down there?

Old Hippie, your gentle brand of inbuttskiing is a wonder to behold. Nicely detailed too: "less trouble growing it back" . . .
It doesn't get better than that.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  7:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am really not totally opposed to the notion of shaving my pubic hair. In fact, after discussion with friends who shave and/or wax I am seriously thinking of laser hair removal. There is one women I know who has had that done and she is very satisfied. But first I want to see if I like it before I go through the expense and discomfort of the laser. So I may take the plunge so to speak and try shaving or waxing.
As for my husband, it is me who keeps bugging him about hair removal. I like the smooth look on the men and certainly tell him so. Maybe I should just take control one day and shave him myself. Maybe invite a few of my friends over to hold him down and help me out.

Cathy

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  2:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cathy,
I know you were kidding, but that's not a bad idea. My wife and I shaved each other when we took the plunge for the first time. We both had been trimming for some time, and that was a way to break the ice. We both had fun, nervous, but fun.

Diger

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  8:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Cathy,
I know you were kidding, but that's not a bad idea. My wife and I shaved each other when we took the plunge for the first time. We both had been trimming for some time, and that was a way to break the ice. We both had fun, nervous, but fun.

Diger

I've offered to shave him but he keeps putting me off. I told him we'd start with maybe his legs and work our way up if he likes it, but to no avail. Won't even try it right now. I've confided in a few of my closest girlfriends, one of which has a smooth husband herself. The idea was raised about enlisting the help of the group and either, a) shave him in his sleep (he is a heavy sleeper), b) get him drunk or, c) tie him down and "gang shave" him.

Cathy

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  9:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cathy,
Maybe you weren't kidding. Careful don't want a tragic razor accident. I was just talking about a bribe, I’ll let you shave me if…… Men respond well to bribes.

Old hippie had a good idea about trimming first, that’s how I started; it’s a good way to ease in to it.

Diger

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  8:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He dosn't care as much about me shaving as I do about him shaving. If (more like when) I do it, it will be for me not for him. So not much chance of a bribe. As for a razor accident, that's the risk I may have to take to get him smooth.

Cathy

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  4:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh come on, Cathy. Let the man alone. Trying to change one's spouse can lead to more trouble than it is worth.

I recall my sister once referring to "sleeping with a bush" as an undesirable part of a relationship. If the shoe doesn't fit . . .

Shave yourself if that's what you want to do. Let you spouse do his own thing. How's that, Old Hippie?

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/05/2005 09:14:37 AM

jozsef

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  4:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Click to see jozsef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
try to shaved and liked that way,for women nice to shaved

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  5:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok i've go the opposite problem i want my wife to quit shaving everywhere. i don't guess tying her up is an option in this scenario. lol
what do the women on this forum think the response would be if i asked her not to shave? what would your responses be? if you don't mind me asking.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  6:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RVDUDE

ok i've go the opposite problem i want my wife to quit shaving everywhere. i don't guess tying her up is an option in this scenario. lol
what do the women on this forum think the response would be if i asked her not to shave? what would your responses be? if you don't mind me asking.

Since I don't shave my pubic area, that wouldn't be a problem for me. My husband and I are both pretty much natural. I do shave my underarms and legs when appropriate.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  7:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RVDUDE

Hey...all you can do is ask her. It's pretty much her decision. You're no worse off if she says, "no, I will continue to shave everywhere."

You may even be able to compromise on areas where she lets the hair grow back. Does she know your feelings about this?

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  9:27:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeWilly

Oh come on, Cathy.Let the man alone. Trying to change one's spouse can lead to more trouble than it is worth.

I recall my sister once referring to "sleeping with a bush" as an undesirable part of a relationship. If the shoe doesn't fit . . .

Shave yourself if that's what you want to do. Let you spouse do his own thing. How's that, Old Hippie?

Not trying to change him, just trying to adjust him now and then.

Cathy

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/05/2005 09:15:40 AM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  3:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To: RVDUDE

My wife shaved for years, and then she stopped about 4 years ago and decided that she would be diff. from all our friends. I loved it!! We both like to color our pubic hair, and we would surprise each other with diff. shades, or we would help each other do it. After coming back from DS this Spring she got the urge to trim after she saw she was in the miniority at DS. Slowly she cut and trimmed, until finally on Labor Day it was all gone. She has decided to let it grow back, she missed bleaching and and coloring her pubic patch.

I am happy with what ever she wants to do, but I do like it when it is full.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  3:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy:

You should have a shaving and trimming party. Do what my wife and I do when we are trimming and shaving, start the morning off with some Champagne, sit back and relax, and slowly but surly within a few glasses, he will be timming you and vice versa.

It is a lot of fun, but be "careful"!!!!

Try it you will like it.

Cookie

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2005 :  11:55:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A shave party sounds like fun. Is that when a bunch of friends get together and shave themselves and each other? Sounds interestng.

Cathy

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved