Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 512 ]  [ Total: 512 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How often do you shave entirely smooth?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers
Page: of 31

smoothiecouple
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  2:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We both shave about 2-3 times per week. Sometimes more often if needed for "special" occasions

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2007 :  12:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave every couple of days. Being a cyclist I have been shaving my legs for years, so shaving the rest kind of happened bit by bit when I became a nudist.

I shave my chest, underarms, pubic region everywhere including between the cheeks, and of course my legs. I am an athlete and very proud of my body, so for me body image and looking good is very important.

sydneysmoothie

nikkigirl

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  09:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave after avery bath I take :)

nikki :)
www.bestpersonalshave.com saved my shaving problems!!!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2007 :  10:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every other day for me.

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  03:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My hair is fair and grows slowly, so I only have to shave once or twice a week. I have such little body hair that it looks more natural on me to be smooth or with just a little growth, and after 5 days of not shaving the hairs are only about 1/4 in long, and blonde. I guess I'm fortunate like that! But i enjoy the process of shaving so I'll usually shave every day or every other day. Its easier and more enjoyable if you have someone to shave with you also.
~Petey Pan~

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/05/2007 09:53:02 AM

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  4:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave everything from the neck down almost every day in the shower. I find that to be the easiest way to do it. I actually enjoy shaving and don't find it to be a chore at all.

My wife was not pleased when I first did it (You look like a girl!), but then she felt the benefits when she touched my body. Now I must observe the "no stubble rule" which means that I must be clean shaven 24/7.

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  7:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree with Beachlover, wife is a strong believer in me being smooth if i continue to shave.
Minimum of every two days in the shower me and the razor have a standing appointment LOL

nufoundfreedom1

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  9:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every couple of days, the stubbles are a killer, and I love the feel.

stokerone3

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  2:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shave about 3 times aweek. feels great

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  10:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave daily in the morning shower using the new Gillet Quadro the best method so for . Cleaner and smoother.
The wife enjoys it also. We are both smooth.

chris_gm

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  06:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I probably shave at most, once a month...not for any reason in particular, just because it feels good. I have trouble (and am a little nervous) about using trimmers/clippers to trim my pubic hair, so when I get tired of it, I just shave it all off...which feels freakin' amazing at first. Even with my Mach 3 razor, I still get quite a few razor bumps.

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  1:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chris_gm

I probably shave at most, once a month...not for any reason in particular, just because it feels good. I have trouble (and am a little nervous) about using trimmers/clippers to trim my pubic hair, so when I get tired of it, I just shave it all off...which feels freakin' amazing at first. Even with my Mach 3 razor, I still get quite a few razor bumps.

I've found that the best way for me to avoid bumps is to stay smooth all the time. When I allow the hair to got out I tend to get more bumps that when I touch things up everyday or every other day. It makes being shaving a pretty heavy commitment, but I actually enjoy all aspects of it. I enjoy shaving my body completely, and I adore the results.

sixfootsix65

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  1:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Send sixfootsix65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am not totally shaved but I am very well groomed and I really enjoy the feeling of being almost totally shaved I have thought several times about shaving totally but I have yet to do so. *smile* Maybe soon!

UnHaired

Posted - 04/16/2007 :  8:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Send UnHaired a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shave everything below the waist every other day - or three days (yikes!) is the limit. Shave chest and underarms about every third day. Never use a razor more than once or for too much area is key for me not to have ingrowns. Started about 5 years ago and never looked back. A lot of girls really do like shaved legs on guys and don't think they are queer.

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  07:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sydneysmoothie

I love the smooth look, but have had problems with ingrown hairs getting infected on the back of my legs, some of these can takes weeks or months to fully heal, I have switched to triming which is a reasonalbe compromise.

Do you every have trouble with in grown hairs?

quote:
Originally posted by sydneysmoothie

I shave every couple of days. Being a cyclist I have been shaving my legs for years, so shaving the rest kind of happened bit by bit when I became a nudist.

I shave my chest, underarms, pubic region everywhere including between the cheeks, and of course my legs. I am an athlete and very proud of my body, so for me body image and looking good is very important.

sydneysmoothie

Page: of 31 Topic Next Topic: Hand Held IPL Laser Hair removers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved