Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Suggested Rules Of Behavior
 Nudists Showing Affection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: What is the nudist ethic? Topic Next Topic: An overview of nudist Rules of Behavior
Page: of 4

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  12:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know..............Melissa's post seemed pretty clear to me!

Maybe I didn't read between the lines!!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  09:54:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,
It was clear to me also, and I've always loved how you can cut to the heart of the matter. Don't feel like you need to defend yourself. We all just need to quit trying to read between the lines.

Diger

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  6:11:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I was having a bad day and probably answered with more punch than is usual (and maybe what was needed, I dunno.) I have 30 students regularly, got 2 new students, had 4 guest students from 2nd grade..... not an easy day by any stretch of the imagination. Like I said in another post, I need a massage, methinks. Thanks for bearing with me, figuting out what I said (apparently I did speak more clearly than some thought LOL) and forgiving the outspokenness of 'this here fine rocket scientist.'

Melissa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  6:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One should live in the shoes of a teacher for a day. It will really make you appreciate what it is they "really" do in a day.........everyday.

NO apologies necessary!

Hugs,

FP

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  10:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I thought it was refreshing, actually. No worries.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  01:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey.....all you guys.........me included,

Stop being so affectionate with Melissa right out here in the open!!

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  03:43:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ya know, Fireprof..... just because someone needs and receives a hug doesn't mean you need to get all jealous. You can have a hug, too! We just have to stay 'on-topic' and keep it the non-sexual kind as we are in open space at a nudist venue here. lol

Melissa

ps- thanks to all.....

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  10:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
GROUP HUG!!!!!!

LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  6:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY...HEY...

Not too close now...ya might poke somebody's eye out kid!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  6:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Ya know, Fireprof..... doesn't mean you need to get all jealous.

Melissa

ps- thanks to all.....

YOU COULD SEE THAT FROM YOU COMPUTER!!!??? LOL

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  8:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I can see all, Fireprof: ALL. So watch yourself, huh? lol

Melissa

jasona

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  12:32:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new here, and was wondering exactly what constitutes a "public display of affection," and at what point it could get one warned / evicted from a nude beach / resort. It seems to me, that it's a very subjective thing. What I might consider OK, another would consider "pushing the envelope," while yet a third would feel it's blatantly sexual.

I am of the opinion that if it's OK wearing clothes, it should be OK nude. But, that takes it back around to what others consider OK. Me hugging / kissing my wife with a hand on her butt might be seen as sexual by some, while I consider it affection.

Should make things "interesting" when (if) my wife and I finally take the plunge, and visit a nudist resort / campground (Whispering Oaks, MI) I'd think that we'd probably err on the side of caution, and be less affectionate with each other, until we get a feel as to where the line is...

Just a total newbies 2c.
Jason A.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  4:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are no hard and fast rules - just go and enjoy yourselves, be respectful, and blend in with everyone else (you know, when in Rome...) Too much is made of too little from people who have never been. Sure, everyone has questions, but don't overanalyze it, just get out there...

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  10:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I believe this topic is subjective as opposed to objective; all too hard to quantify, like how many gallons of gasoline are too much to put in your gas tank.

I did see a woman who was on the prowl for men, and she ended up in simulated sex in a pool at a nudist resort. This was far beyond vaguely close to having symbolic sex. I think we could all agree that was too much. The occasional kiss or hug, pat on the back, and the like are fine with me. It's normal in the average textile public, too, so why not at nudist events? As to where the exact point of the transition from acceptable to unacceptable goes, it is difficult for even the most decorum-oriented person could detect. All I can say is that I know what inappropriate affection is when I see it.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Warmskin on 11/05/2008 10:02:53 PM

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  12:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As far as I'm concerned, any behaviour you would do in church, is fine.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: What is the nudist ethic? Topic Next Topic: An overview of nudist Rules of Behavior  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved