Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 114 ]  [ Total: 114 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 Help us find the bugs! Report problems here.
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Website was down Topic Next Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam
Page: of 7

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  12:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a test:

cell phone

cell phones

Let's see if it worked this time!

-ToAsTeD

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  12:48:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It worked!

Way to go ADMIN!!!

You fixed it!

-ToAsTeD

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  4:08:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why does it take the pages so long to load? This is the only site where I have to wait up to a 90 seconds for a page to load!! i have DSL and every other site I visit comes up almost instantly. This is the only thing stopping me from posting more. Any suggestions? Thanks

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  7:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Could it have something to do with this website being so gigantic and massive? Let me again volunteer to identify postings to the management that are like the following message:

"Everybody interested, meet me at San Onofre Beach on Feb 5, 2005."

There is little justification for keeping something like that two years after the last followup.

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is happening with posts?

I posted a message this morning and this afternoon it's gone.

I re-posted the message, again it appears to post but ten minutes later it is gone. Only this time, the previous post by NaturistDoc disappeared too.

Administrator, do you have any comments about that problem?

Thanks -

Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  09:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by imnude2

What is happening with posts?

I posted a message this morning and this afternoon it's gone.

I re-posted the message, again it appears to post but ten minutes later it is gone. Only this time, the previous post by NaturistDoc disappeared too.

Administrator, do you have any comments about that problem?

Thanks -

When posts are blatantly off topic, they may be deleted by one of the Moderators. We try to stay organized here. Usually emails are sent to the offending parties. Have you looked at your mail?
Moderators

naturallyspeaking
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  04:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturallyspeaking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How do I delete a post? Including the accompanying photo?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  2:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by naturallyspeaking

How do I delete a post? Including the accompanying photo?

The tiny trashcan icon above your posts will allow you to delete a message. The pencil icon allows you to edit your posts.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chocnmailb

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  9:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
'My Page' in the Members menu opens up and a runtime error is seen.

I tried clicking on the 'Apply Checked Options' and then changing the theme again. This did not help

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  11:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I set my template to a pinkish colored background - I don't remember the specific one I picked. It really doesn't look good but when I try to go back to change it in the My Page section, I get an error Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'rsPM'

/talk/my.asp, line 330

Any idea what is gooing on??

Thanks,

Live - Laugh - Love

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  6:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How come no answer to the My Page errors myself and chocnmailb have listed. I think my problem is the same as theirs.

Thanks,

Live - Laugh - Love

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  08:14:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been a member for 8 months and never had anything that was from this. I get some spam though a Yahoo group (WNBR) but,not here.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  02:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To undo the bug on My Page:

Try going to Edit Options for My Personal Page and set your preferences with Apply Checked Options.

This seems to happen only when you try out the themes (most people would) before setting preferences.

Let me know if that solution works. After you've set preferences, there should be no more trouble.

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2007 :  4:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been having a terrible time logging in. Just took 5 consecutive times to finally work!

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  02:48:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Deleting your cookies from Nudist-Resorts.Org can be helpful.

A cookie is a tiny file your computer must accept in order for forums like this one to tell when you are logged in. Sometimes the cookie you are holding gets mangled, or downloaded wrong.

You can find your cookies under the Security tab in most browsers. Delete our cookie(s), then when you log in next time you'll get a fresh one.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Website was down Topic Next Topic: Spam, Spam, Spam  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved