Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 181 ]  [ Total: 181 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2006 :  6:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rod:

I agree, my wife very seldom will wear any underwear especially in the Summer. Also, she hates to wear a bra, and if she is able to get away with it when we go out she will not wear one.

During the winter when sweatshirts, and sweaters are in vogue, a bra is not to be found.

I myself, hardly wear underwear especially on weekends, if I do, it is a thong!

Cookie

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2006 :  11:25:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the summer when I'm "likely" to slip off to the local nudist resort in the afternoon (once I decide I've done enough work for the day) I will wear no undershorts. The rest of the time I do.

JustJim

jherazob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  10:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Send jherazob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Question: When talking about not wearing underwear with people, they usually go all "EEEEWWWWWW!!!", like you were walking around with a garbage bag on your crotch or something. So, lets decipher this riddle: what's the unsanitaryness of not wearing underwear? I'm assuming we're talking about potty-trained adults here, so excretion related stuff shouldn't be an issue, barring the catastrophic consequences of overdosing on tacos or something . The trapped sweat issue is moot too, as if that were true you'd have to wear an undershirt at all times for example, plus there's the point that with less clothes there's obligatory more air circulation with helps with this (Quick solution, everybody go naked! woo! ). the genital smells shouldn't be felt unless you really smell, and that should not happen with normal showers and hygiene, plus not doing stuff like wearing the same pants 7 days in a row or something .

So, what's the deal? what am i missing here? or is this mostly psychological like what happens with nudity?

---------------------------------------
"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
Robert Heinlein

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  05:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It depends on your lifestyle to a great extent, I spend a lot of time at a desk, so sweat is a problem, I also am not immune to leakage of gastric gases, which filter through my trousers (Pants), then there is the urine routine, there's always the last drip after you've tucked it away.
Without underwear your trousers would take the brunt of this assault, so do you wear fresh trousers each day, or do you just smell?

I much prefer to wear undergarments when I have to wear clothes, the exception being my special shorts I use when going naked hiking, less to take off at the appropriate moment.

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

braless06

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  10:58:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no i never wear underwear or a bra!

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  12:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear panties but rarely a bra. I don't have the endowments to make that necessary. Also, sorry if I'm being too vague but I don't won't to offend anyone.

Bye Bye

arenner

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  5:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer not to wear them, but sometimes you do.
I enjoy the most not wearing them when I have shorts on so is to get the nice breeze.

aznudeguy

Posted - 07/04/2006 :  3:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only wear them if I have to, cold weather etc. I prefer the freedom of being naked and clean shaven under my trousers. It's the best feeling.

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2006 :  4:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Underware free people:

Following this thread for sometime motivated me to try going underware free and try it out. I would not have tired this I think with out seeing some of the positive reactions here, so far I have liked and it has not been a problem.

In some ways it is like trying being nude for the first time, it is a little strange, differnt at first, many find it strange, but after awhile you relaize how pre-conditioned we are to wear clothes and underware is similar.

I doubt I will stop wearing underware altogehther, but to whomever started this thread, thanks for raising the idea.

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2006 :  8:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not wearing underwear is the next best thing to being nude!

SEANekkid

Posted - 07/12/2006 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SEANekkid's MSN Messenger address  Send SEANekkid a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn underwear since I was about 12 or 13 years old. 39 now and don't even own any. I honestly don't see what the point of underwear is.

Naked in Seattle

nufdekan

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  7:34:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i havent worn underwear for 20+ years saves on washing hunting around for a clean pair and money also throws the kids of on fathers day as i dont wear shoes or socks either

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  11:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A big no here for me also. One layer of clothing is hard enough to stand!

serakatherin

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  12:05:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wear them to work.No use getting extra attention not wearing bra!!

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2006 :  5:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Underware at one time, and in some cases still, served to protect your clothing from body dirt, drips, and smudges. Back when folks didn't bathe everyday and toilet paper wasn't even the Sear's catalog you wore it to protect your expensive dud's. It was cheaper to replace undergarments and to wash them than to clean the one or two sets of clothes you owned. I might be way off base here but I remember being told this or reading it at one time way in the past.
Runrdad

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved