Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

ladylj714

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  10:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Send ladylj714 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Only thongs when I wear em

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  08:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being generally a home nudist, when I have to go out on a short trip (shopping etc),I don't bother with underwear or socks. On the other hand, for long trips etc, I do wear an undershirt and briefs for sanitary reasons ,e.g. absorbs perspiration etc.

Chic

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2006 :  8:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those of us that have to wear a cheap polyester rental uniform at work tend to wear underwear The coarse seams feel like sandpaper when you're used to being nude!

Eric_E

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  1:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope..

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  1:54:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn them since last Friday, on vacation. If I go out I just put on a "thong".
Mrs. Cookie the same way, she has not worn a bra or panties since last Friday.

Hooray for Vacation.

Cookie

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  4:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all-- I am new here. I am a nudist mom of three girls. Personnally I dont usually wear underware. If Im wearing tight pants or something, I never do,because I think panty-lines are ugly. As for my daughters, I leave it up to them. At home we are always nude. My youngest,12..just started wearing thongs. My middle girl,16 hates underware and usually doesnt wear them. My older daughter,19 will only wear g-strings. I guess its all a matter of whats comfortable.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  5:36:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our daughter's, 28 and 32 both wear thongs. I remember when they first started wearing them in college. They'd bring their laundry home and would insist on doing the laundry themselves.....so we couldn't see what type of underwear they wore.

One day, they were trying to be helpful and began doing our laundry. They found a basket full of dirty clothes form their mother and I. What they noticed was that there wasn't any mens underwear in the basket and womens thongs that belonged to their mother.

They asked, we told them, I hadn't worn any since I was 15, their mother began wearing thongs after seeing their underwear in their baskets. Now the three of them will shop for thongs at Victoria's Secret when they go shopping.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  5:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our youngest just started wearing them. I know most moms wouldnt let their 12 yr old wear g-strings, but when you raise your kids as nudists from day 1, its a little different. as my daughters walk around at home nude and we spend all our weekends at our nudist club. Its hard for me to argue against her wearing "sexy underware". I suppose its no big deal. I myself dont usually wear any. I think they are uncomfortable due to the fact that I have a lot of pubic hair. And honestly stuffing my huge bush into a thong looks kinda silly. My hubby doesnt wear them either.

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 09/15/2006 4:16:28 PM

florida couple 92

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  4:41:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
almost never, my siblings dont either, we werent raised nudist it just seems to be the preference

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  4:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My sister, also raised nudist like me..wears thongs all the time. I guess its just a matter of preference. Some parents tell their children at a young age to wear them..so when they grow up those kids wear them as adults..because they dont know any differnet. honestly I think my youngest is just starting to wear g-strings or thongs because her friends do. If they didnt I dont think she would either.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  7:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
With all the talk about thongs I just thought everyone would get a kick out of this.

Diger

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2006 :  7:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats cute!

Shay508

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  4:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I freeball 80% of the time when i wear shorts or jeans. When i wear my kilt NO underwear is used!

NudeLori
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  2:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to wear a bra out and about (see avatar, lol), but I never wear panties if I don't have to

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  4:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeLori, I am the same way. I wear a bra out in public as well,usually never any underware. All three of my daughters have large breasts and wear bras most of the time out in public. My 16 yr old, is the only oone of the three girls that never wears underware.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved