Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know..My husband has a few pairs of "supportive underware" for when he is doing heavy work..Ie using a jackhammer to break up cement or something like that. But he hate wearing any under ware if he doesnt absolutely have to.

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  8:55:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I've started the week out right. Since I spend the majority of time in an office I decided to leave the underwear at home. It feels great, should have done this long time ago. It's the next best thing to being naked.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  04:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do now, winter is coming fast.
Randy

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  2:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are lucky enough not to really have much of a winter here!:)

Jenn

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  6:19:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ditto nude2. I stopped wearing mine a few months ago. After a little adjustment period (10 minutes - LOL) I sure wouldn't want to back to the elastic.

Speedy

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  09:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like wearing thongs as underwear, though prefer to be naked indoors or out whenever I can. I don't like to go "commando" under jeans as I like the support of a thong.

njmedlen

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  1:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see njmedlen's MSN Messenger address  Send njmedlen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
no never unless im wearing short shorts and then it a case of preventing fall out although i would be much happier naked all the time

take care and stay bare
neil x

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  1:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too like thongs as underwear. I need the support they give and like the feeling of being almost naked. Indoors, I'm naked about 98% of the time and outdoors when possible.

quote:
Originally posted by lycrathong

I like wearing thongs as underwear, though prefer to be naked indoors or out whenever I can. I don't like to go "commando" under jeans as I like the support of a thong.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  1:25:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband has a couple of "male thongs" that are quite supportive in the front.

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  3:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Going without underware can put you in a bind at times which is most uncomfortable. I like the thong for the support and less coverage.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

njmedlen

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  5:43:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see njmedlen's MSN Messenger address  Send njmedlen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i wear them if im wearing shorts but only then

take care and stay bare
neil x

nudeeest

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  10:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeeest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my g/f wears panty when going out but usually prefer the garterless ones so that they don't show. its quite ironic, wearing a panty only to hide it? or is there a point to this that I don't get?

Bronx Kid

Posted - 11/05/2006 :  4:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not anymore..it is just more comfortable without.

Bronx Kid

Posted - 11/05/2006 :  7:00:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by naturalgar

Hey,

Thats a good way to put it natman......"Underwear optional holiday" I can realate to that! Have had quite a few of those latley.
Gary

Every day is an "Underwear Optional Day"

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  12:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyday IS already "underware optional". And my family participates each day!

Jenn

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved