Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Do you wear underwear??
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services
Page: of 43

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  4:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are several reaonable arguments made by the "no bra" side. I think it all comes down to of course what is comfortable for the individual. Growing up spending most of their time naked all three of our daughters go braless as much as possible. Unfortunately at school they do have to abide by a "dress code" and wearing shirts that "you can see their nipples", isnt allowed. They get around this some of the time by wearing tanktops with a sort of "built in support".

Jenn

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  3:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iknow the first thing my wife does when she arrives home from the office is to take off her bra. She can't wait!!!

All weekend she will be braless, and even if we go out she will go without one.

During the Summer neither one of us wear any kind of underwear, and during the winter months we will wear a thong.

Cookie

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  12:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't owned a pair of underwear since I was like... 14??

"You know, you could poke sombodies eye out with that thing"

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  01:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well what's the big deal about bras anyway? The bra wasn't even invented until what, the 1920's? And they were considered "immoral" and unladylike back then. If you look at old movies from the early 1930's you often see actresses showing their natural bustlines and even their "highbeams" through their gowns. By the 1940's such displays were considered obscene and grotesquely padded bras were all the rage.

I never wear a bra and consider any natural form or nipple bulge that shows through my top as normal and entirely acceptable.

To me, it's just feminine.

Annie

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  05:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I can't understand anyone seeing nipples through clothes or without and being offended?

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  06:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that both my sisters and mom had to wear bras when they went out of the house,I guess sometimes the size could be the determining factor.Back then the nipples visible thru clothes was considered profanity,these days most people would let it go as trendy"if you have a nice set flaunt it".

karan williams

Luvs2bnakd

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  10:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvs2bnakd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Only wear them when I go to work.

nude_dude_runner
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  11:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_dude_runner a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to wear it all the time. Then when I became a became a runner, I realized how unnecessary the garment was. It actually would cause a lot of chafing I wore it and ran.

When I became a nudist, I pretty much stopped wearing it altogether. A pair of button fly jeans and a cold breeze and I sometimes feel as if I am nude even when I am not.

I am convinced now that the underwear in my dresser will last me the rest of my life. It is never touched. Besides, I know textiles that label a person by the type of underwear they think a guy is wearing....and what I have heard can be very unflattering.

Think of all the water and detergent I have saved from not having to wash 365 pairs of underwear a year

Edited by - nude_dude_runner on 12/08/2006 11:16:07 AM

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  11:43:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don’t know if anyone else watched the "Today" show today but it a discussion about healthier living it was mentioned that it is healthier for women not to wear panties. Maybe the rest of the world will catch on what we have all known for years that it’s healthier to be nude.

blue

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
last week i had my first experience at Miami haulover beach.
I was waiting for that for so long and it felt so amazing like discovering myself again...
Anyways since than I don't feel like wearing any underwear...

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  8:12:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it is so funny that the press is making such a big deal about Brittany Spears not wearing any underwear. I bet a lot of young girls will start getting rid of thier panties now. I wish Brittany and Paris would go out nude. Then maybe being nude would not be such a taboo.

blue

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  5:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Smoothy I totaly agree with you.
Hopefully I will get famous someday and do the job..

blue

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  5:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Smoothy I totaly agree with you.
Hopefully I will get famous someday and do the job..

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  7:47:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ms. Spears and her lack of undergarments was a hot topic around the coffee table at work!

It is well known that I don't wear underwear...ever. So when the discussion started, it was revealed that many of my co-workers wives and some of these guys also went without underwear periodically but there was such a hypocritical undertone about those "women" that didn't wear underwear, and that they are loose, trashy, slutty, etc. but..........it didn't include their wife's!

It was also strange to hear these guys talk about not wearing underwear at home or when off duty but when on duty, they wore it religiously. They prefer not wearing them when at home but will not go without at work. Didn't quite understand that logic.

I'm always puzzled by those that think it's unsanitary to go without underwear. I have to question their hygiene practices to wonder why they think going without is so dirty.

It's a personal preference such as shaving one's pubic hair and even being a nudist. If you don't do it regularly or often, it makes for some fun, flirty times between loved ones and that's okay too. I just don't care much for many of the so called open minded nudists speaking badly about those that choose not to wear underwear.

SmoothGI

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  07:31:37 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothGI a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. No reason for it, depends on the moment I guess.

Page: of 43 Previous Topic: Skinny Dippers in Trouble Topic Next Topic: Nudity during religious services  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved